PDA

View Full Version : A couple things.

RenegadeRasta
05-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Why am I hearing satanic chanting in Dominion? And why does the female Raider now run exactly like her male counterpart?

UbiJurassic
05-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Why am I hearing satanic chanting in Dominion? And why does the female Raider now run exactly like her male counterpart?

1.) There's a bug where the Halloween sounds are playing for the soldiers in Dominion. The team has a fix that will be implemented in a future update.

2.) This is the first I've heard of that. Has anyone else seen this as well?

Xinlyfenne.YT
05-12-2018, 11:33 PM
Wasn't the swapped running animation an improvement? Don't tell me it is a bug...

RenegadeRasta
05-12-2018, 11:41 PM
An improvement? You crazy. We already got Shaman and female Gladiator. I'd rather not have another female running like she got stick stuck up her butt.

Xinlyfenne.YT
05-12-2018, 11:56 PM
I'd think you'd be the crazy one if you think the old goblin run was appealing in any fashion.

Jazz117Volkov
05-13-2018, 12:04 AM
I've noticed it. It doesn't do it all the time; she goes back and forth. It's like how sometimes the female Warden randomly uses broWarden's walk.

RenegadeRasta
05-13-2018, 12:10 AM
I'd think you'd be the crazy one if you think the old goblin run was appealing in any fashion.
You seriously believe that the run she has now is better than what she had?

Xinlyfenne.YT
05-13-2018, 12:14 AM
You seriously believe that the run she has now is better than what she had?

The "new" run is far better. It fits the Raider's personality more; it looks fierce and aggressive. The old one barely fits the character at all, and looks ugly to boot.

RenegadeRasta
05-13-2018, 12:20 AM
The "new" run is far better. It fits the Raider's personality more; it looks fierce and aggressive. The old one barely fits the character at all, and looks ugly to boot.
The new run is not better. You're wrong. Goodbye.

Xinlyfenne.YT
05-13-2018, 12:21 AM
The new run is not better. You're wrong. Goodbye.

Your opinion is the outlier. Also, you have no claim as to why it is better; ergo, if anyone is wrong, it's you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/8expnt/female_raiders_sprint_animation_has_been_changed/

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/8dgbif/they_changed_female_raiders_sprinting_animation/

You shouldn't get triggered when no one else shares your terrible sense of aesthetics. Otherwise you might pop a vein.

RenegadeRasta
05-13-2018, 12:21 AM
1.) There's a bug where the Halloween sounds are playing for the soldiers in Dominion. The team has a fix that will be implemented in a future update.

Anyways could you pass it on to your people please?