PDA

View Full Version : Devlopers! You read this NOW!

basscounter80
05-12-2018, 12:04 PM
Hi there!

I'm Xbox Community Ambassador o Squash xD

And I will tell the true what is going on For Honor!

Are you ready for it ??

As you know since beta of For Honor was really good but after release date anything was crap and broken ( It's still broken and not Finished game )
I and my freinds playing untill meet *******s and spammers!
It turns out it was Ubisoft is behind all that and let players buy stuff with real money! ( IT was unfair gaming & Dc 24/7 )

Also Ubisoft decide to broke For Honor more & more by order Devlopers do to it!
It ends with players leave For Honor and stop trusting Ubisoft!
But Our devlopers dont know how to make a game to work ?? ( Because we all think on money and MONEY IS LIFE )

It's YOU "the players" is the boss" What we WANT and not what DEVLOPERS want! ( That's is wrong )
DEVLOPERS have very clear orders to fix For Honor or For Honor will end with big fail! ( Or it lose more and more players )

So Dear DEVLOPERS!! I'm a swedish programmer with code and how to make great game!
Sit down and rethink & build For Honor 2 , with better stuff & more better and balanced game!

We dont want **** or bored game that cant start or with hackers and cheater that have no skill ( And you know about hackers and cheaters is banable by the rules )

Before the end! I will be really clear!! I am fair Person that think about others players what they want and not!

I hope Devlopers have rethink and make For Honor 2 and Grow up & listen to us what we want and that!

Kind Regards
Xbox Community Ambassador
o Squash xD

Tundra 793
05-12-2018, 12:18 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/mg7N5iXLYxVv2/giphy.gif

Hammelsneid
05-12-2018, 12:27 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/eX4TDuw5z4PrW/giphy.gif

Jarl.Felix
05-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Dude, you paid this game. You already lost the battle. They got the money, now you get "hard work and soon tm" from Ubisoft. That's how they roll.

Capoupacap
05-12-2018, 02:14 PM
seriously ?

EvoX.
05-12-2018, 02:26 PM
What hackers and cheaters? The only form of cheat you can have in this game is a lag switch.

Devils-_-legacy
05-12-2018, 04:23 PM
Evo no you can on pc and consoles ive had someone try to "recruit" me into doing it lol as long as you have a pc then a pc macros and scripts can be easily created using macro editors, macro programming tools and can easily be run to read the game memory and generate user input. On Xbox One / PS4 one requires a packet editing proxy. Unless the last update stoped it you can

Vakris_One
05-12-2018, 05:03 PM
Hi there!

So Dear DEVLOPERS!! I'm a swedish programmer with code and how to make great game!
Cool bro, I look forward to playing the For Honor type game that you will make. When is it coming out?

PepsiBeastin
05-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Can anyone actually understand what the f*** this dude is trying to say? You can tell english isn't his first language.

KotoKuraken
05-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Sit down and rethink & build For Honor 2 , with better stuff & more better and balanced game!

We dont want **** or bored game that cant start or with hackers and cheater that have no skill ( And you know about hackers and cheaters is banable by the rules )

I hope Devlopers have rethink and make For Honor 2 and Grow up & listen to us what we want and that!

aight, 2 points.
1) If you make great games, what "great games" have you made?
2) Do you have any specific problems with the game? You mentioned hackers, but hackers are in any PC version of the game and are already being dealt with. Do you have any problems with the game itself that you'd like to list out, instead of just laying random bs on the developers?

SangLong524
05-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Lol!
You can't even spell right, mr. ambassador!
Seriously, a little less aggressive demand may make people take u more seriously.

IAmOddGirl
05-12-2018, 10:55 PM
Why do people have a few bad matches then feel the need to come onto the forums and write a Mother Fu**ing ESSAY about it. Turn off the game..go eat a sandwich, watch some nu*e nuns with big guns, maybe watch some cute cat videos on youtube, and then get back to For Honor.

HazelrahFirefly
05-13-2018, 02:46 AM
Why do people have a few bad matches then feel the need to come onto the forums and write a Mother Fu**ing ESSAY about it. Turn off the game..go eat a sandwich, watch some nu*e nuns with big guns, maybe watch some cute cat videos on youtube, and then get back to For Honor.

I'm interested in hearing more about a very specific part of this paragraph.

Vakris_One
05-13-2018, 04:06 AM
I'm interested in hearing more about a very specific part of this paragraph.
In season 2 they get even bigger guns.

basscounter80
05-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Reported!

basscounter80
05-13-2018, 10:55 AM
Dude! Show respect! Go learn english yourself if you might think are better!

SpaceJim12
05-13-2018, 12:38 PM
What hackers and cheaters? The only form of cheat you can have in this game is a lag switch.

Nope. On PC you got cheat, that I called "Block trigger". Spec software, that just let you block everything without doing it. I see (not so often, but still) people who have this. They always have their guard stance in one direction, and after block his hands always jump back right into this stance. There are still a lot of guys using it. On PC of course.

LEGENDz_31
05-13-2018, 02:29 PM

Best comment ever. I Loled and itís true.

Charmzzz
05-14-2018, 08:44 AM
And now he Reports those comments that just made my Day!? Best Thread since Months! :D

snork85
05-14-2018, 11:02 PM
"Nope. On PC you got cheat, that I called "Block trigger". Spec software, that just let you block everything without doing it. I see (not so often, but still) people who have this. They always have their guard stance in one direction, and after block his hands always jump back right into this stance. There are still a lot of guys using it. On PC of course."

This is obvious nonsense borne of a paranoid, tilted player who has been burned and salted so thoroughly that no healthy crop can possibly come from their brain soil.

And what's hilarious is he's obviously referring to the reactive blocking of any of the assassins, all of whom bounce back to a neutral position moments after blocking.

Honestly I know everybody thinks they have special insight and brilliant ideas, but I think we also all know, on average most people are morons and have no idea what they're talking about. I think Ubi would probably make a better game if they didn't have to spend ANY time pandering to every entitled, demanding, self-centered kid who's posting about feeling betrayed based on some misinterpretation of dev's notes, mistaking another player's post for gospel or not understanding how the game works - mistaking their own personal trip for objective reality - and almost always, despite these flaws feeling the confidence to authoritatively state that the game is dying because they're angry that everyone isn't playing the exact way they want - this coming from a mere consumer of games, speaking solely on their own behalf; 'three other people in a 4 person map want to play differently from how I do, the fact that I can't force them all to do what I want means this game is BS and Ubi is greedy!"

Or because rather than take the time to learn how to play reactively and flexibly, the game is no fair because there should always be a quick, easy, and even cheesier way for MY character of choice to beat anyone else's cheese! And if you have to spend time learning how to play, GAME'S DYING.

Seriously, I can't wait until gaming companies take a look at the cost-benefit of pretending that their customers who use the forums aren't useless little buggers who do their games more harm than good by flooding their forums with negativity and complaining while only representing a tiny minority of the player base, the majority of whom are simply playing and having fun - and then breaking for a sandwich when they get frustrated - ready to come back and actually put the time in to learn how to counter the characters who give them trouble - rather than accusing them of hacks or Ubi of being prejudiced against their favorite character.

We're lucky Ubi hasn't realized this yet and still responds graciously to our concerns. Game design is really hard and I'm grateful as hell to Ubi for making a game that gives me the ability to face off 1v1 in a pure test of skill, a game that both gives hectic battles and the more classy, carefully measured battles between two skilled veterans. There are no other fighting games like this for PC that are sk

I'm grateful they take the 1v1 stats as most indicative of the relative power of the heroes, and looking back over time while I don't agree with every change they've made you can tell that they take it seriously and are willing to totally shake things up if they got it wrong. Whenever I see someone complaining that now that Ubi has the money, they don't care, I'm reminded of my 600 hours in game that i paid 60 dollars for; a game I still play and I'm pretty damn pleased.

So, in conclusion, Ubi be the first gaming company to do away with your forum and rather than be sidetracked, derailed and defamed on your own website - just put all of your time, effort and un-crapped-on passion into doing what you get paid to do and are passionate about - making awesome games.

Now I'll go get back to continuing to work on being good enough to even be able to offer an opinion on whether the cent is BS or just standard cheese that'll be useless once I find the trick.

UbiInsulin
05-14-2018, 11:34 PM
Gonna close this one up as it hasn't been a very constructive thread.