PDA

View Full Version : Match rating???

Jedioutcast88
05-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Can anyone give me a solid answer on what match rating is used for? All this time playing for honor and I still have no clue about what this is used for.

KZU.Xinlyfenne
05-12-2018, 12:01 AM
It determines your preferred opponent, the AI that replaces you and the AI you will initially face.

Edit: originally thought you meant MMR. If you're talking about the 5 star system, I think it is there to "rate" your match, so the devs can see if the matchmaking is fair//works.

UbiJurassic
05-12-2018, 12:06 AM
This was a question brought up a LONG time ago on the Warrior's Den stream, I think sometime during Season 2. If I recall correctly, it's a feature left over from early testing phases that really does not have much use nowadays.

Orisoll
05-12-2018, 03:00 AM
I've always wondered if Ubisoft was keeping some telemetry on how players rated matches for reference when balancing different modes. Good to know they're not, I had been rating all my matches on the off chance it would help mitigate the gankfests.

Jedioutcast88
05-12-2018, 06:30 PM
This was a question brought up a LONG time ago on the Warrior's Den stream, I think sometime during Season 2. If I recall correctly, it's a feature left over from early testing phases that really does not have much use nowadays.

Thatís good to know, then why is it still in the game?