PDA

View Full Version : Centurion light to grab mix up.

RenegadeTX2000
05-11-2018, 08:38 PM
This is probably the best, worst move in the game. The odds of you landing this is so low. I mean how do you balance out this option without it being over powered? Should he be able to guard feint into heavy and vice versa? or maybe that might make it too strong. I dunno, it's just. How do you use this effectively? LOL I don't even know anymore.

If he landed a light and that grab was 100% confirmed and acted as an unblockable instead of a guard break like shugoki headbutt after a successful light which stunned you which enabled him to go for a raw punch, or a heavy mix up while you were dazed. I feel like that would work better as intended for what his kit stands for.

Basically get rid of that guard break after light and give him a daze after successful light which would make him throw out lights in neutral instead of the constant heavy mix up in neutral to make his diversity in gameplay better.

kick>>light>>daze>> into a raw punch or a heavy, or into grab cancel that he now gets after landing a light.

Kick>>Light>>Daze>> into basically his mix ups which would fit his kit more.

That jump attack he does when he has armor should be 100% guaranteed follow up into a punch... If you get hit by that move and you either don't parry or block, you deserve all that lol.

If he throws you, he should be able to always guarantee a kick like conqueror and shaman throws.

Now his pounce attack and pin everybody hates... Honestly I would get rid of his full charge punch and only give him access to that move when he gets somebody out of stamina and successfully guard breaks the opponent and throws them on the ground and in return for having to work harder to get them in that position. up the dmg to 40-45.

I would still allow him to keep his pins and unblockable but then him getting access to an unblockable feint..

If he lands a pin he only gets a normal punch into a light into his new stun which would further drain stamina and keep the flow of combat at a fast pace which would make him pleasing to watch.

And the last thing I'd want to give him is if he lands kick, he'd get to land a 100% guaranteed heavy, but if he chooses that heavy over the guaranteed light into stun then he loses out on getting the opponent out of stamina.

Kick>>>heavy, into his punch mix up..

Kick>>>light>>>Daze>>into his new plethora of mixups.

And getting his out of stamina throw into pounce would be his golden ticket...

That's how I would change his kit into actual mix up intensive melee up close fighting style rather then his Turtle cut scene Gameplay.

HumoLoco
05-11-2018, 08:52 PM
No. He's fine as it is. Because I am satisfied with developers gave him his old move back where they removed his light-heavy.. but still I am waiting for developers put his charge heavy expand distance a bit little more to stop all those player wussy run away. There's no nerf or buff( as they should give centurion to expand his distance a bit little more that is) for centurion indeed.

RenegadeTX2000
05-11-2018, 09:24 PM
No. He's fine as it is. Because I am satisfied with developers gave him his old move back where they removed his light-heavy.. but still I am waiting for developers put his charge heavy expand distance a bit little more to stop all those player wussy run away. There's no nerf or buff( as they should give centurion to expand his distance a bit little more that is) for centurion indeed.

He's not fine as is. He's terrible as is. my win percent on this man is nigh perfect. He's terrible, and so is his predictable moveset.

Highlander is overall the better pick over Centurion in every department you can imagine... 1v1's. 2v2's. and 4v4's. Highlander is superior to Centurion. No reason to pick him when you got Highlander

HumoLoco
05-12-2018, 01:49 AM
He's not fine as is. He's terrible as is. my win percent on this man is nigh perfect. He's terrible, and so is his predictable moveset.

Highlander is overall the better pick over Centurion in every department you can imagine... 1v1's. 2v2's. and 4v4's. Highlander is superior to Centurion. No reason to pick him when you got Highlander

Yea he's still fine to me, because no matter what situation do i have deal with any heroes. I play as centurion still perfect over Highlander after that they gave me a nice toxic message all was they cry me that i used feats and cry me some more bulldog that's because i wiped them in 1v4 out.

my problem about centurion is he need some buff that he could've expand his distance or ubisoft should've never nerf him in the first place. take his wall combo away is fine with me because i dont give a crap about it all is i care about his old moveset kit come back.

RenegadeTX2000
05-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Lol, the Asuras Wrath cutscenes are real. Fighting pre patch Centurion is like watching a long movie.

EvoX.
05-12-2018, 09:38 PM
I like how these ideas sound, but Centurion being a viable hero is apparently a taboo.

Also, Quick Throw is the single most useless move in the game.

RenegadeTX2000
05-12-2018, 09:58 PM
I like how these ideas sound, but Centurion being a viable hero is apparently a taboo.

Also, Quick Throw is the single most useless move in the game.

I don't even know what you get outta that move if you end up getting it. Don't you get a free heavy? or is it just a wall throw attempt.

EvoX.
05-12-2018, 10:09 PM
I don't even know what you get outta that move if you end up getting it. Don't you get a free heavy? or is it just a wall throw attempt.

You get nothing unless you wall splat. And the throw range is as bad as Orochi's. No idea what the devs were smoking when they made this.

RenegadeTX2000
05-12-2018, 10:10 PM
Also regarding his zone I would actually tweek it a bit...

1st hit of zone does 15 dmg but comes out 100ms faster, 2nd hit doing 25dmg and the same speed as his current zone, and his 3rd final hit of zone being unblockable doing 30dmg.

And during the zone after the 1st hit, he can cancel into gb or outright cancel.

EvoX.
05-12-2018, 10:11 PM
^ 400ms zones are also a taboo, I think. Combine that with Centurion, who has apparently scarred a lot of people, and you get very unhappy players.

RenegadeTX2000
05-12-2018, 10:15 PM
^ 400ms zones are also a taboo, I think. Combine that with Centurion, who has apparently scarred a lot of people, and you get very unhappy players.

They just dislike him because of that stupid wall combo and pin into pounce... Centurion players are kinda lame lol.

They run to a wall or turtle all day looking for 1 combo. But my changes would take that away. He should only get that pounce when he actually gets an opponent out of stamina which he would then need a throw while they were in that state.

RenegadeTX2000
05-12-2018, 10:32 PM
You get nothing unless you wall splat. And the throw range is as bad as Orochi's. No idea what the devs were smoking when they made this.

lol