PDA

View Full Version : My complaint on why I'm not playing and waiting

BudgetParrot118
05-11-2018, 04:14 PM
But there's no reason to play you get steel and then you can take your pick from at least if you're a viking from horrible designed outfits none of this reflects the cultures it's trash

If they're going to have Vikings I wish they would have Vikings not Barbarians in Conan like characters have Odin in the game having Odin armor set

They started off the first outfits they came or worth buying aesthetically speaking anyway their lack of content with outfits and then when they do it they think they put a little dainty ornament on and that makes everything all right but quite frankly they got it right but it's just not enough there's not enough variation to where you don't have people that look like your character so it makes you feel not special doesn't feel like my character is my character so I don't feel like I am in the game

There's no point in turning steel because I can like I said I think all their outfits are trash and borderline straight-up disrespectful to Nordic culture

Vikings are a distinct group of people they are a distinct group with ethnic Origins a culture and religious stuff that they dance around with so they're not opposed to putting it in the game they just don't do it

Royally screwing up when it even comes to the Helms and it's frustrating because they do some Helms that are right but I've noticed that was in the beginning the farther away we've gotten the more crazier the designs have gotten to where it just it's just trash in my opinion I don't want it I don't want it on my character if I'm going to play

The games fine but I mean for the love of God a beard color Change option would that be so hard for you guys are beard changing options more customization to where people can fill emerse than they have a character that's truly their own

Again the Vikings don't even slightly reflect the Vikings at all there's things here and there that they get spectacularly right but it's just not enough some Helms that are right I've noticed everybody that plays the game pics those Helms no one picks the off-the-wall crazy stuff

It seems like everybody has the same taste as I do when it comes to the Helms historically representing or artistically representing of the culture they're supposed to reflect or the people

Now granted a lot of these Helms aren't really Viking Helms but they are of Nordic culture they are of the Nordic culture from the pre Viking era nonetheless it still reflects the people appropriately and respectfully

So until they can make new armor and have enough decency to put new armor out there versus just making an armor set all black I'm not going to play I'm not going to sell the game because I have hopes for this game but I've said this till I'm blue in the face stop being disrespectful stop false advertising if you're not going to have Vikings or have things that reflect the appropriate culture that you sold and marketed the game as then change the freaking name to barbarians or something like that or you can do what you was doing in the beginning where you was in the right ballpark with having armor sets with Thor's hammer on it having appropriate Helms that granted you took some artistic Liberty with it but I don't have a problem with that because this is from another timeline it's not supposed to be exactly historically accurate but there's a difference between using the appropriate cultural art and mich mashing or changing it up slightly a bit because you need various amounts of Helm's for new content and then just straight up making up stuff that like it's just straight up from Conan the Barbarian like the skull that's on the Raiders helm some of this stuff is just horrific Lee ugly and what grapes me is people knowingly or unknowingly agree with me

Several level 1 armors for the Berserker people pic ironically it's also historically representing of that culture and those people even though they have access to the new armor from various Seasons people always gravitate it seems towards the more historically representing Viking or the Nordic culture

I don't want to hear excuses I don't really care this is my opinion and quite frankly there's no new content that really will catch my interest I want to be immersed in my game I don't want owls chests painted on a Raider

Even though even though it was skeptical of the shaman you did an outstanding job by using the pics as inspiration and doing that with such good choice as far as artistic Liberty all the while representing the culture and it's astonishing even though you miss mashton through Nordic runes in it doesn't matter it still represents the people and the culture from various Indo-European tribes so whoever that guy is that has the bright idea to use Modern Art I don't see anyone picking that no one does no one picks that why do you keep making this trash?!?!?!

If you're going to do something do it right or don't do it at all because then you cause confusion and people getting their hopes up and getting let down and it doesn't matter I I played the game for over a year and I constantly no matter what he'll my pig everybody seems to pick those Helms and the crazy stuff no one touches

Then the grand idea of not even offering new armor for season 5 and season 6 of stacking up this way I don't really see the point in playing so I'll keep my hard copy and when you guys can get your stuff together I might pop it back in and get die hard about it again but until then it's going to sit on my shelf collecting dust and I'm going to play Kingdom Come A company that even with all its bugs and all its problems at least they delivered content and immersion and still releasing new content despite having a lot of really serious bugs

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 04:24 PM
*Odin in the game having Odin armor set*
No I thought shaman was bad you littrely want a deity on the battlefield

Alustar.
05-11-2018, 06:43 PM
Why is it the posts that are the most chore to read also have the cliche "I don't care our want to hear anything contrary to my own thoughts." Lines in the middle of the post? Can't you people lead with that so I can read the first paragraph and know from the start, "oh ok, this guy didn't want a discussion, he just wants to whine about how nothing caters to hon, specifically." And move on?

dizzy-glad
05-11-2018, 07:25 PM
I mean, if this were primarily a "Viking Dressup Simulator" I could sympathize.

Edit: it's also not trying to be historically accurate, being an alternate reality and such. I think they're mostly focused on the combat part.

AkenoKobayashi
05-12-2018, 02:52 AM
So...you're not going to play, and announce that you're not going to play for whatever reason, simply because you don't like the outfits available to the half naked hide and leather wearing people? Wow, I'm happy I was here to bear witness to the majesty of this thread.

I honestly don't want anymore armor sets since spikes get old and...I feel that it's an insult to injury to put metal on parts of my wooden armor instead of simply making the armor metal in the first place. As far as I'm concern, the Knights have the best armor sets in the game...the only thing that is good for the Samurai is the ornaments and a few weapons.

HazelrahFirefly
05-13-2018, 06:38 AM
I couldn't read all of it... I just couldn't...but the TC did mention something that I hope makes it into the game sooner rather then later: hair dyeing. Bears and locks both, please.

IAmOddGirl
05-13-2018, 06:42 PM
The Budgetparrot118 will not grace us mere peasants with his presence on the battlefield henceforth??? Oh dear Lord Jesus Mother of God help us all.

Tundra 793
05-14-2018, 11:16 AM
There's no point in turning steel because I can like I said I think all their outfits are trash and borderline straight-up disrespectful to Nordic culture

As an actual Nordic I'd just like to confirm that they're really not. We really don't care about this. At all.

lilymitchell
09-04-2018, 06:36 AM
Hi,

I just want to know that What To Do When Roku Remote’s Button Are Not Presses?

Buggy.Blaster
09-04-2018, 07:29 AM
First off I do agree that we need more armor sets and no more re-skin designs. Please give us some new armor!!! We have so many cool weapons and I just wish the devs would care about the armor sets as much.

As for the first post here... Ever heard of a period here and there? I like the looks of the current stuff but my only issue is the actual armor itself. Every character maybe has 2-3 different armors with small tweaks. We need MORE!!

lilymitchell
09-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Hey,

Thanks for giving valuable solution. All giving solution are working good and my problem is solve out.

Roku Link Code Activation (https://www.technicalbulls.com/roku-link-activation/) | www Support Roku Com (https://www.technicalbulls.com/roku-link-activation/) | Roku Com Link Code Enter (https://www.technicalbulls.com/roku-link-activation/)

Netgearr2018
09-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Netgear (https://www.factonews.com/netgear-router-support.html)n300 wireless router support USA
NetGear router support the USA
NetGear router support number USA
NetGear router support phone number USA
NetGear router tech support USA
NetGear router technical support USA
NetGear wireless router support USA

linksys router support USA
linksys router support contact number USA
linksys router support number USA
linksys router support phone number USA
linksys router tech support USA
linksys router tech support number USA
linksys router technical support USA
linksys wireless router support USA

Xeith98zz
09-21-2018, 02:16 AM
Conan is 100% Fictional though. Possibly some real history, For Honor may be no 100% accurate hist. sim but its definitely not ****ing skyrim lol.

jack.jonas6672
10-09-2018, 01:21 PM
if you are that much eager to play games and facing issues, then why don't you join us on Pogo Games Support (http://pogo.gamesupportonline.com/)? On visiting it, you can get answers of all games which are actually played on Pogo Games Console.

Rad_sol
10-18-2018, 11:24 AM
for that, you will have to be patient. Sometimes you might face issues with it but keep updated your device and also your software.
You also need to keep your printer device away from glitches. So, you have to visit Printer Customer Support (http://technicalsupportforprinter.com/) by which you can get help to remove all the possible issues with your device.