PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to a new Game_Age of discovery - Templar/Portugal

Ugie_Feever
05-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Well I just finished playing assassinís creed rogue remastered and I must say, this series might need some more Templar protagonist besides Shay.
There is a country named Portugal were the Knights Templar had a huge influence during history, so why not make a story about a Portuguese Templar in the golden Age of Discovery.
The age of discovery is an important period of time in the European history and (like in all the other assassinsí creed games) you have a lot of cameos that can appear in the game such as Vasco da Gama or Pedro Alvares Cabral.
Vasco da Gama was an explorer and the first European to reach the Indian by sea, which can make an excellent opportunity to work more on the Indian assassinís lore.

If you have more suggestions, leave them here, maybe we can come up with some cool lore or something :o

Yours truly,

Boogie Night Dancer

cawatrooper9
05-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Totally, that was a really memorable scene in Rogue and I'd love to see more of Portugal.

I'd encourage you to share your theory in our speculation thread (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1859672-Speculation-and-Rumors-on-the-Next-Setting/page10), as well, and welcome to the forums! :D