PDA

View Full Version : New executions

SangLong524
05-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Before I go to work, I'd say that most of the new executions are awesome, especially the Samurais. I love the slashing, egg crunching sounds, violent and bada** poses. Worth every bit of steels I dumbed into your account.
The warden's and the Warlord's, imo, are only "meh" worthy. The rest are excellent.
Thank u, DEVS! I expect the same or better quality executions in the future.

UbiJurassic
05-11-2018, 12:04 AM
Before I go to work, I'd say that most of the new executions are awesome, especially the Samurais. I love the slashing, egg crunching sounds, violent and bada** poses. Worth every bit of steels I dumbed into your account.
The warden's and the Warlord's, imo, are only "meh" worthy. The rest are excellent.
Thank u, DEVS! I expect the same or better quality executions in the future.

Glad you're liking the new ones! The team will definitely keep coming up with even more great ones. Orochi's new one is definitely a new favorite of mine

TwinStiletto
05-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Agreed. This batch of executions are really spectacular!

IAmOddGirl
05-11-2018, 08:34 AM
I love my Lawbringer's new execution. He actually feels like an executioner laying down judgement.

DrinkinMehStella
05-11-2018, 09:41 AM
love my berserker execution, we should have more zones as an execute.

SpaceJim12
05-11-2018, 10:01 AM
I think some less realistic but more epic executions is thing we all need. More executions like warden's Blackstone Bash, or this new one for Orochi.

tenevan
05-11-2018, 12:34 PM
Hey, ubi. I love the new executions but can you atleast confim to fix the centurion execution? It needs to be able to ledge/ragdoll after punch. Land on tables. Fall off ledge. Splat the wall. I don't ask for much. Its not a whole rework or balance change. Just a simple ragdoll effect after an execute. Can you atleast tell me its possible?

Brutal_DaDo
05-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Theyíre really awesome but iím still waiting and i hope weíll be seeing soon some more WWE executions 👌🏿😂

UbiJurassic
05-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Hey, ubi. I love the new executions but can you atleast confim to fix the centurion execution? It needs to be able to ledge/ragdoll after punch. Land on tables. Fall off ledge. Splat the wall. I don't ask for much. Its not a whole rework or balance change. Just a simple ragdoll effect after an execute. Can you atleast tell me its possible?

We're definitely seeing and gathering the feedback on that from players. Can't promise a fix though. We'll certainly keep players in the loop if we look to add the ability for that execution to ledge though.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 11:07 PM
I'm really happy Kensei finally got a really good one that is both realistic and feels awesome and I love the Aramusha's one. Good work! :)

tenevan
05-12-2018, 05:59 AM
We're definitely seeing and gathering the feedback on that from players. Can't promise a fix though. We'll certainly keep players in the loop if we look to add the ability for that execution to ledge though.

Thank you for the feedback. I just want to be kept informed.

Others have priorities and I don't want this fix to break the game lol but if it's a quick fix then it will be that. Thanks anyways.

Jazz117Volkov
05-12-2018, 06:44 AM
Yeah, this was a good batch. The Samurai especially got some great ones, and Lawbro finally got his decap! Warden's is lowbrow bad though, not sure what the thinking was there.

ChampionRuby50g
05-12-2018, 08:02 AM
Agreed that these executions all round where prettty good, stoked to finally have a lawbringer decap, I just donít know what effect to choose to match it.

Jazz117Volkov
05-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Agreed that these executions all round where prettty good, stoked to finally have a lawbringer decap, I just don’t know what effect to choose to match it.
You can't go wrong with hellfire.

EvoX.
05-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Pugna non perfecta est!

Shinsei-Masada
05-12-2018, 07:12 PM
I love them too but very very VERY UNFORTUNATELY the sounds I hear by myself are not heard in the same on the opponent's screen...
For example,the Highlander's new execution ''Spin the bottle'' he roars then laughs at the end,but when I was done with it the opponent's Highlander spoke nothing. I can say this odd system for other general Emotes and Executions too. This is almost only my complain to this game.

CandleInTheDark
05-12-2018, 07:19 PM
I logged in when getting ready for work just to get Valk's