PDA

View Full Version : Centurion - His entire kit needs a balance rework

C4Phaze
05-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Hyper Armor, Unblockables, charging heavies, heavily tracking heavies, knockdowns and free dmg, heavy stamina drain. This hero has it all except a side dodge attack and deflect. And the cut-scenes dear lord the cut-scenes... You might as well just put your controller down if a Cent gets a GB or hit off you.

Fighting Cents is always unrewarding and just a period of annoyance. Like trying to swat a mosquito that keeps bugging you. It sucks the fun out of the game almost entirely and ever since the recent completely necessary buff there's been an infestation of centurions in Dominion. Hell even in duels its like every 2-3 games will match me against one.

Someone please call pest control.

I can manage barely manage dealing with the average cent simply because how easily accessible his stamina draining unblockable knockdown + pounce combo is. Now when I come across a cent that's half competent its more time saving and less frustrating to just sit there and do nothing or straight out quit and jump into the next match or just turn the game off entirely

But in all seriousness the balance issues and especially the gladiator and centurion have driven a number of my friends away from the game. That's the irritating part. That a blatant balance issue like this is being defended while it drives potential new players away.

Knight_Raime
05-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Centurion hasn't been a balance problem for awhile. He got nerfed sometime after season 2 making it harder to access his cutscene combo and loss of his infinite wall punish. And then the most recent changes with season 5 meant even off of a parry he couldn't do his cutscene combo. If you're struggling against centurion in this day and age it's your skill that's an issue. Not centurion. He's considered widely underpowered by most of the community.

UbiJurassic
05-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Hyper Armor, Unblockables, charging heavies, heavily tracking heavies, knockdowns and free dmg, heavy stamina drain. This hero has it all except a side dodge attack and deflect. And the cut-scenes dear lord the cut-scenes... You might as well just put your controller down if a Cent gets a GB or hit off you.

Fighting Cents is always unrewarding and just a period of annoyance. Like trying to swat a mosquito that keeps bugging you. It sucks the fun out of the game almost entirely and ever since the recent completely necessary buff there's been an infestation of centurions in Dominion. Hell even in duels its like every 2-3 games will match me against one.

Someone please call pest control.

I can manage barely manage dealing with the average cent simply because how easily accessible his stamina draining unblockable knockdown + pounce combo is. Now when I come across a cent that's half competent its more time saving and less frustrating to just sit there and do nothing or straight out quit and jump into the next match or just turn the game off entirely

But in all seriousness the balance issues and especially the gladiator and centurion have driven a number of my friends away from the game. That's the irritating part. That a blatant balance issue like this is being defended while it drives potential new players away.

Frustrations with Centurion are a pretty normal and regular thing to bring up. If you haven't already, try playing as Centurion in Training Mode. A lot of the problems players have with Centurion stem from not knowing where the exits to his combos are or not knowing what he needs to do to set those combos up. All of that is something that wouldn't be readily apparent by playing against him, as I definitely faced a lot of personal frustration with the hero game after game around the time he was first released.

We also have a few regular Centurion players around the forums as well that might be able to explain some of finer points of his weaknesses. :)

ZealousCloud
05-11-2018, 04:17 AM
I feel like Cent mains have been having hard time lately. All I see is the same damn mix up. It's light hit, feint heavy to gb, EVERY....SINGLE....TIME... just be ready for the feinted light/heavy gb, they have to have the gb to do nearly anything. They will also try the same thing again and again and again. If you can cgb, it resets the fight in your favor. Hope this helps

RenegadeTX2000
05-11-2018, 04:35 AM
I actually have Centurion as one of the worst characters right along side of Aramusha, Shugoki, and Valkyrie.

DrinkinMehStella
05-11-2018, 09:50 AM
one thing you gotta remember is just always be prepared to Counter GB, literally don't dodge too much, block and prepare to CGB and stay away from walls thats the most important thing because what does he have with out his GB not much, unblockables are easily parried, charged heavies are easily blocked. If he lands a pinned heavy or a GB then thats just your fault for not being quick enough. His kicks now no longer stun and are easily read along with his punch so you can dodge easily and get a free GB. Im a rep 13 cent and sometimes I struggle against them but along as I CGB and time my attacks right then they aren to much of a threat. ok yes his stamina draining can be annoying but just stay back and prepare to CGB.

Armosias
05-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Does he even get is cutscene from parry counter into wallsplat? I mean the only way for cent to get his cutscene is from gb into wallsplat or charged heavy, none of those are real issues since parry changes, I haven't seen him in action with the new chains tho.

EvoX.
05-11-2018, 01:53 PM
Shouldn't newbies complaining about Centurion be a meme by now?

He's one of the worst heroes in the game, needs a buff not a nerf.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Shouldn't newbies complaining about Centurion be a meme by now?

He's one of the worst heroes in the game, needs a buff not a nerf.

One could say the same thing about the Peacekeeper. And it has been weakened.

EvoX.
05-11-2018, 02:23 PM

Comparing the strongest hero in the game to Centurion...

Dane520123
05-11-2018, 02:57 PM
You comparing peace keeper and cent ?, if you think PK is weak u just suck bro. Sheís one of the strongest characters especially in 1v1s. Even the devs say so themselves and they have the stats to prove it.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Comparing the strongest hero in the game to Centurion...

It's your opinion. Never found a strong Peacekeeper until now.

Dane520123
05-11-2018, 03:00 PM
It's your opinion. Never found a strong Peacekeeper until now.

Not an opinion, itís facts

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 03:10 PM
Not an opinion, itís facts

As an lawbringer I have always won. A sequence of combos and she can not even deflect. Poor Peacekeeper, ahahaha.Maybe you're a newbie

wanderingmunic
05-11-2018, 03:24 PM
You don't understand, he isn't saying that he specifically has trouble against peacekeeper....but that statistically peacekeeper has been one of the strongest characters in the game with the highest win percentage for a while now. Its why she's getting reworked. I don't have trouble fighting them ethier but statistics don't lie.

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 03:28 PM
BATTERIS what are you on about she's one of the top 1v1 and quite high up on 4v4 heros she can deflect there is just no point till next week patch drops were her bleeds stacks her revenge mode can be godly if you don't block her aoe . cent is only good in a gank situation or noob crusher even then if they spam they just give the enemy revenge.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 04:05 PM
BATTERIS what are you on about she's one of the top 1v1 and quite high up on 4v4 heros she can deflect there is just no point till next week patch drops were her bleeds stacks her revenge mode can be godly if you don't block her aoe . cent is only good in a gank situation or noob crusher even then if they spam they just give the enemy revenge.

I do not know what to say. On console it is the weakest.
Before the patch was the strongest because many novices did not know how to fight it. Now it's too easy to beat it.
Maybe because it was my first character and so I know her well.

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 04:12 PM
I'm on console and pc she's one of the strongest with out a doubt even backed up by data provided by the devs in s1 s2 a day then again at the win rates for duel and dominon they released in the last updated statistics shes high in both maybe you havnt met a good one yet at your skill level but keep playing you will

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 04:39 PM
I'm on console and pc she's on of the strongest with out a doubt even backed up by data all you have to do is look at the win rates for dyel and dominon shes high in both maybe you havnt met a good one yet at your skill level but keep playing you will

I fought levels over 100 (not novices in short) and I have not found great difficulty. Maybe you should work out a little more.

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 04:48 PM
I'm good lol trust me you will meet a good pk its just in time if there's none at your skill level like your insinuating there will be higher up same with any hero

wanderingmunic
05-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Just because *you* don't struggle against a hero personally, that doesn't mean the hero is weak overall. That's why everyone is saying. Outside of your personal experience, pk has had the highest win rate by far in duels in dominion .

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 05:07 PM
Just because *you* don't struggle against a hero personally, that doesn't mean the hero is weak overall. That's why everyone is saying. Outside of your personal experience, pk has had the highest win rate by far in duels in dominion .
Let's clarify. I used PK for 3 levels. I know well the weak and forceful unities of this class. It has always been tremendously predictable. Forward jump, high attack. Sidestepped, attack from that direction. Heavy attack, if he is a rookie he is dead, if he is an expert he will make a feint or a catch. Light attacks are cancer for PK. And the correction of the dodged back yield easy to grasp. It has 3 decent moves. Even Mikey Mouse could beat it.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 05:16 PM
As an lawbringer I have always won. A sequence of combos and she can not even deflect. Poor Peacekeeper, ahahaha.Maybe you're a newbie
Actually, if you're encountering PKs that don't know how to punish you with her zone select or get hits in by creative use of feinting mid combo or even to deflect you then in all likelyhood you are the one that is in a lower skill matchmaking pool.

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 05:16 PM
I hope you ment 3 reps not levels

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Let's clarify. I used PK for 3 levels. I know well the weak and forceful unities of this class. It has always been tremendously predictable. Forward jump, high attack. Sidestepped, attack from that direction. Heavy attack, if he is a rookie he is dead, if he is an expert he will make a feint or a catch. Light attacks are cancer for PK. And the correction of the dodged back yield easy to grasp. It has 3 decent moves. Even Mikey Mouse could beat it.
There's opinions and then there's facts.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/forhonor/fh-game/fh_duel_winloss_matrix_870x489v3_320341.jpg

Granted Lawbringer is one of her worst matchups but if you're not getting your lights parried or answered with a zone select then you're not playing at a high enough level to be encountering players who are above average or know how to use PK to her full potential.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 05:23 PM
There's opinions and then there's facts.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-gb/game/forhonor/fh-game/fh_duel_winloss_matrix_870x489v3_320341.jpg

The facts confirm that in this game many are not able to play.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 05:27 PM
The facts confirm that in this game many are not able to play.
Are you saying the top 2.5% of players are not able to play? Or are you confirming that you play against people who aren't that good?

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 05:27 PM
This was only the top players for the pool they used lol

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 05:30 PM
This was only the top players for the pool they used lol
Incorrect. It was the top 2.5% of all players playing For Honor compiled from both consoles and PC.

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 05:35 PM
That's still the tops players I just couldn't remember the percise number I thought it was 1% tbf

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 05:58 PM
That's still the tops players I just couldn't remember the percise number I thought it was 1% tbf
Ah, I see. My bad, I thought you meant they only drew from a single pool so that's why I mentioned it was drawn from the whole playerbase.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Are you saying the top 2.5% of players are not able to play? Or are you confirming that you play against people who aren't that good?

If we were to make a ranking of the most predictable characters, the primacy would belong to the PK. It is a matter of mathematics, has few moves compared to other classes and almost all focused on dodging. The most rare attack is the high attack. A Peacekeeper combo is very easy to foil. He practically wrote in front of "have mercy"

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Instead, the centurion has a group of really easy attacks to make. Perhaps too easy, allowing also to easily reduce the stamina of the opponents. If you learn how to use it, it becomes unstoppable.

Devils-_-legacy
05-11-2018, 06:10 PM
That's your personal view mine would be valkeen warden cent for predictability but the view the devs have is she has a strong kit

Dane520123
05-11-2018, 06:11 PM
Instead, the centurion has a group of really easy attacks to make. Perhaps too easy, allowing also to easily reduce the stamina of the opponents. If you learn how to use it, it becomes unstoppable.

No.. no not really, starting to think you have no idea what youíre talking about. Btw Iíve been playing since BET So there fore Iím not a newbie, and I never said I had problems vsing pk I can beat her but that doesnít change the fact that sheís strong, I was just the better skilled player. If you canít beat a centurion and u say ď he can become UnStOpPabLeĒ you might be the actual newbie here.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 06:29 PM
If we were to make a ranking of the most predictable characters, the primacy would belong to the PK. It is a matter of mathematics, has few moves compared to other classes and almost all focused on dodging. The most rare attack is the high attack. A Peacekeeper combo is very easy to foil. He practically wrote in front of "have mercy"

You're describing both characters in theoretical terms purely by their "on paper" stats but that does not take into account how they perform in practice. On paper the Centurion has more variety in his moveset compared to PK's rather basic one but in practice the Centurion cannot pull off even half of his kit against anyone that knows him. Whereas PK can use just one move of hers, her zone select option, to become almost oppresive in her ability to shut down aggression against her.

Cent is easily dismantled once you know the only truly viable moves he can attempt are very few. He can only put you into a cutscene combo if you make a mistake, he cannot apply any kind of pressure that an average player cannot simply overcome. PK on the other hand already offers more pressure simply by virtue of having 500ms lights from neutral and a 400ms zone thereby being a constant threat. Add to that the fact that she has the highest damage profile currently in the game (soon to be nerfed) and she only really needs to get a couple of good hits in no matter her opponent. Lawbringer has the highest health in the game and the most patient playstyle which is why he gives her so much trouble simply by making the fight about attrition.

It's not about how much variety a character has in their moveset, it's about how viable or safe their moves are. You could have a character with the most versatile moveset ever but if less than 10% of it is actually viable he's pretty much sunk. A character with a basic moveset, nothing flashy just functional, is always better than a character with a flashy and elaborate moveset but very little of it functional.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 06:30 PM
No.. no not really, starting to think you have no idea what youíre talking about. Btw Iíve been playing since BET So there fore Iím not a newbie, and I never said I had problems vsing pk I can beat her but that doesnít change the fact that sheís strong, I was just the better skilled player. If you canít beat a centurion and u say ď he can become UnStOpPabLeĒ you might be the actual newbie here.

Not really? Ahaha funny. However, let's do like this. You're right, so you're happy.

Dane520123
05-11-2018, 06:48 PM
Not really? Ahaha funny. However, let's do like this. You're right, so you're happy.

Starting to think youíre just some little kid who just wants to seem right so you arenít giving any facts on how centurion is so OP and PK is trash when stats show other wise. Sorry that youíre a new player and wonít take the time to learn the game

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 06:50 PM
You're describing both characters in theoretical terms purely by their "on paper" stats but that does not take into account how they perform in practice. On paper the Centurion has more variety in his moveset compared to PK's rather basic one but in practice the Centurion cannot pull off even half of his kit against anyone that knows him. Whereas PK can use just one move of hers, her zone select option, to become almost oppresive in her ability to shut down aggression against her.

Cent is easily dismantled once you know the only truly viable moves he can attempt are very few. He can only put you into a cutscene combo if you make a mistake, he cannot apply any kind of pressure that an average player cannot simply overcome. PK on the other hand already offers more pressure simply by virtue of having 500ms lights from neutral and a 400ms zone thereby being a constant threat. Add to that the fact that she has the highest damage profile currently in the game (soon to be nerfed) and she only really needs to get a couple of good hits in no matter her opponent. Lawbringer has the highest health in the game and the most patient playstyle which is why he gives her so much trouble simply by making the fight about attrition.

It's not about how much variety a character has in their moveset, it's about how viable or safe their moves are. You could have a character with the most versatile moveset ever but if less than 10% of it is actually viable he's pretty much sunk. A character with a basic moveset, nothing flashy just functional, is always better than a character with a flashy and elaborate moveset but very little of it functional.

If for you subtract stamina with disarming ease to the opponent and chained "Unblockable" attacks is little thing maybe you do not know it properly. Of course it has limits, but for example if a heavy hit is blocked, it can still make a combo. What the PK for example can not do. In the hands of the right people each class is strong, but this does not mean that it is too easy to use a centurion rather than a PK or a shinobi.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 07:15 PM
If for you subtract stamina with disarming ease to the opponent and chained "Unblockable" attacks is little thing maybe you do not know it properly.
I would have thought it meant that I know it so well that I recognise it correctly for the trivially weak moveset that it is. You have an interesting lapse in logic to come to the conclusion that not having a problem against a moveset you personally feel is "unstopable" means that someone else doesn't know it properly.

Of course it has limits, but for example if a heavy hit is blocked, it can still make a combo. What the PK for example can not do. In the hands of the right people each class is strong, but this does not mean that it is too easy to use a centurion rather than a PK or a shinobi.
Each class can be strong in the right hands, sure. But some characters are more gimped than others. This is why you don't see Aramushas or Centurions for example topping the pro charts or winning competitive tournaments when cash prizes are on the line whereas PKs have in previous ones and why Zerkers, Glads and Conqs will start to be more prevalent in future ones.

I don't know what point there is to continue debating this with you if you refuse to acknowledge the proven historical and current facts of the matter. All I will say is it's perfectly fine to have personal views on characters and to find some characters harder to fight than others, that's naturally down to people's individual preferences and skill sets. But you should always try to be humble enough acknowledge the objective statistical facts from the competitive side of things, even if they disagree with your personal viewpoint.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 08:07 PM
Starting to think youíre just some little kid who just wants to seem right so you arenít giving any facts on how centurion is so OP and PK is trash when stats show other wise. Sorry that youíre a new player and wonít take the time to learn the game

The statistics do not take into account the quality of the duel. They do not give information on the type of victory. The PK won for the backward dodging? Won for bleeding? Has he fallen from a ledge? The causes are to be attributed to the skill of the player or to an actual imbalance? What would happen if we put very good players? Would we have the same figures? In my opinion there are not enough elements in the table. And therefore it is not highly representative.

wanderingmunic
05-11-2018, 08:13 PM
Those stats are based on the game's top 2.5 percent of for honor players across all platforms. So they are from very good players.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Those stats are based on the game's top 2.5 percent of for honor players across all platforms. So they are from very good players.

Interesting as the slower classes are penalized unlike the lawbringer and the Shugoku. If you think about it, it's an anomaly. The less penalized would seem the fast classes. This thing should be studied.

Arekonator
05-11-2018, 09:06 PM
The statistics do not take into account the quality of the duel. They do not give information on the type of victory. The PK won for the backward dodging? Won for bleeding? Has he fallen from a ledge? The causes are to be attributed to the skill of the player or to an actual imbalance? What would happen if we put very good players? Would we have the same figures? In my opinion there are not enough elements in the table. And therefore it is not highly representative.

Because these things ultimately doesnt matter. The sample size should be big enough for it to even out. Of course, it doesnt tell you WHY that is, just that she is winning significantly more than others.

Regardless, PK is widely considered one of, if not THE strongest hero overall (which is likely to change next patch, but thats irrelevant), while centurion is considered bottom tier or bottom of mid tier at best. By competetive players, so you cant really acuse them of not knowing the hero well enough.

That being said, i personally think he is fundamentally flawed on the design level and he will always be rage-inducing and frustrating to fight unless he recieves full rework, regardless of his actuall powerlevel.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Because these things ultimately doesnt matter. The sample size should be big enough for it to even out. Of course, it doesnt tell you WHY that is, just that she is winning significantly more than others.

Regardless, PK is widely considered one of, if not THE strongest hero overall (which is likely to change next patch, but thats irrelevant), while centurion is considered bottom tier or bottom of mid tier at best. By competetive players, so you cant really acuse them of not knowing the hero well enough.

That being said, i personally think he is fundamentally flawed on the design level and he will always be rage-inducing and frustrating to fight unless he recieves full rework, regardless of his actuall powerlevel.

It will be the strongest but I have just faced 2 different PK with a Kensei. They were of a good rank but lost 3-0 and 3-1. A high attack and simple side attacks have shattered their whole strategy. Maybe I'm very lucky.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Interesting as the slower classes are penalized unlike the lawbringer and the Shugoku. If you think about it, it's an anomaly. The less penalized would seem the fast classes. This thing should be studied.
It has been studied by the developers. They have been using this data when deciding which characters to rework and to some extent what to give them based on closed feedback from the top competitive players. You're right that the slower classes seem to be at a disadvantage when comparing their matchups which is probably why the developers have decided to go down the route of giving reworked heroes faster attack speeds, more mixups, soft feints and more unblockable bashes. Because at the highest level of play where players are generally close to each other's skill level these are the things that seem to swing a fight.

The full blog post explaining the dev's analyses of this data can be found here:
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-320343-16/state-of-balance-season-4-recap

I too think Centurion is fundamentally flawed in his design and would need some form of rework in order to get him out of what is realistically only 2 ways to keep him in the game. Option 1 is to buff him up to what he was at the start of Season 2 and have him be this very annoying and un-fun character to fight and have him be a cancerous hero. Option 2 is to keep him forever at B-tier, because of how flawed his design is the only way to not make him into the cancer that he was originally (and foolishly) meant to be is to leave him as a gimped hero languishing in B-tier.

A rework designed to essentially redesign him is the only way out of these 2 options in my opinion.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 09:50 PM
It will be the strongest but I have just faced 2 different PK with a Kensei. They were of a good rank but lost 3-0 and 3-1. A high attack and simple side attacks have shattered their whole strategy. Maybe I'm very lucky.
Your matchmaking pool plays a large part in who you face. If they were falling to Kensei's top and side lights and his dodge attacks then they were inexperienced players.

Rep numbers mean nothing in terms of skill, they merely represent how long the player has spent in the game which is not necessarily an accurate representation of their overall skill level. A high rep player could have taken an extended break away from the game or they might not be that skilled and have reached the peak of what they can do, it happens. They also might have simply padded their rep levels by AFK farming or quitting out of every game they lost in order to keep their win/loss ratio artificially high. One such player is a well known meme in the PC community for doing just that - he is a rep 120 with a number of rep 40 characters but he plays them all like a noobie and is obscenely easy to beat.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 09:57 PM
It has been studied by the developers. They have been using this data when deciding which characters to rework and to some extent what to give them based on closed feedback from the top competitive players. You're right that the slower classes seem to be at a disadvantage when comparing their matchups which is probably why the developers have decided to go down the route of giving reworked heroes faster attack speeds, more mixups, soft feints and more unblockable bashes. Because at the highest level of play where players are generally close to each other's skill level these are the things that seem to swing a fight.

The full blog post explaining the dev's analyses of this data can be found here:
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-320343-16/state-of-balance-season-4-recap

"We donít think Lawbringer is too strong in 1v1. His current ranking is mainly due to the annoyance of shove on block that paired with his high health pool and a lot of patience can lead to a slow but sure win."

This is what the developers say. So for them it's the fighting style that benefits this class. Which supports what I was saying before. If you play reasonably and slowly, you have a different chance of winning, obviously taking into account situations. This is not about class imbalance. At least for now. At this point it becomes interesting to understand if the style of play has influenced the other slower classes.

BATTERIS
05-11-2018, 10:33 PM
However if the developers nerfing the PK further for me it's ok, winning easy is always fun.

Vakris_One
05-11-2018, 10:52 PM
"We don’t think Lawbringer is too strong in 1v1. His current ranking is mainly due to the annoyance of shove on block that paired with his high health pool and a lot of patience can lead to a slow but sure win."

This is what the developers say. So for them it's the fighting style that benefits this class. Which supports what I was saying before. If you play reasonably and slowly, you have a different chance of winning, obviously taking into account situations. This is not about class imbalance. At least for now. At this point it becomes interesting to understand if the style of play has influenced the other slower classes.
Forgive me for pointing out the truth but before you were saying how Centurion was unstoppable and telling various people that they must not be playing properly if they disagree with your opinion about class imbalances between Cent and PK.

However if the developers nerfing the PK further for me it's ok, winning easy is always fun.
I don't think even a single word has gotten through to you from this thread.....

EvoX.
05-12-2018, 09:08 AM
This guy has absolutely zero clue what he's talking about.

KitingFatKidsEZ
05-12-2018, 04:16 PM
and stay away from walls thats the most important thing because what does he have with out his GB not much

Yea right, so every duel i play against cent ends up with the guy standing next to a wall or inside a corridor, waiting for me to come to him for 5 minutes so he can hopefully pull off his combo.

Every damn round.

Nice. Excellent game design. Kappa

Fun and interactive.

RenegadeTX2000
05-12-2018, 09:18 PM
which is why his combo should only be worthy if he throws an opponent out of stamina... That way the person out of stamina is running away from a highly aggressive Centurion trying to put pressure on. I don't like any character for that matter relying on walls to get max damage. The only thing walls should help with is confirmed damage in a string.