PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes 1.23

FredEx919
05-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Hey everyone,

We just posted up our latest run of patch notes! You can find the full list over on our website right now (link below). This patch will launch at the start of the new season next week on May 17th! We'll share the exact maintenance time closer to the date. As always, let us know any comments and questions you may have and we'll be sure to get them over to the team!

Patch Notes v1.23 (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-322924-16/patch-notes-v123)

May 17 - June 11 Roadmap (http://static2.ubi.com/FH/COMMUNITY/FH_Roadmap_May_June.jpg)

Rikuto01.tv
05-11-2018, 09:13 AM
Looking through the bug fixes.... your guys ARE AWARE that the minions still make the halloween noises, yea?

I thought it was pretty crazy nobody bothered to fix that for the free weekend, but not even season 6...?

SpaceJim12
05-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Great thanks for Champion status buff!

FredEx919
05-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Hey everyone, updated the post above with the roadmap covering the next month. Check it out if you haven't already seen it!

FredEx919
05-11-2018, 09:23 PM
Looking through the bug fixes.... your guys ARE AWARE that the minions still make the halloween noises, yea?

I thought it was pretty crazy nobody bothered to fix that for the free weekend, but not even season 6...?

We're aware of this and should be have a fix soon.

HazelrahFirefly
05-11-2018, 11:45 PM
We're aware of this and should be have a fix soon.

Awww, but I like it.

zcubed
05-14-2018, 11:13 AM
questions about visual collection. Will my current inventory be unlocked in the collection I ask because the following notes make me wonder. Most of the inventory I have was acquired before December.

The Change Look functionality has been greatly improved with the Visual Collection feature. Players can now apply any visual that they have previously acquired, of rarity equal or below the gear being modified.
•Visuals are automatically added to the Visual Collection once acquired through end of match reward or scavenger crates.
•At feature launch, players will have unlocked all the gear they have received since December 15th 2017 (Patch 1.17).

Also when changing appearance does name change too? I have style A and change it to style B will it still show A's name or will it change the name to B's?

I only used change appearance once (for trophy) and was annoyed that it requires both salvage and steel, this hasn't changed has it? Why does every little thing in this game require steel? It's not a (expletive) free to play game.