PDA

View Full Version : Final Rework Hero?

Iucoa
05-10-2018, 04:32 PM
I heard that the final reworked hero for the next season is being revealed. Who you think it will be? or want it to be?

I hope it's warden :')

HazelrahFirefly
05-10-2018, 04:35 PM
Heard from whom?

If it ends up being true and ends up being my beloved Valkyrie I might fall in love with Ubisoft again.

DrinkinMehStella
05-10-2018, 04:46 PM
I hope valk but I think they will rework Lbro.

SpaceJim12
05-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Are you guys really didn't see S6 logo?
One short sword for PK, one classic katana (well, I mixed up it with single handed Aramushi katana, but however...) for Orochi and last thing we could see is halberd, which means the last rework of S6 will be Lawbringer.

HazelrahFirefly
05-10-2018, 06:23 PM
God I hope you're wrong. I get why the LB needs a rework, but f*** me the Valk need it more.

xTheBurgerMan
05-10-2018, 06:37 PM
"No more reworks guys but hey, You get a battle outfit at Rep 50! Please buy our game :( We don't listen to the community at all."

HazelrahFirefly
05-10-2018, 06:42 PM
I had to quit watching the stream. Was there really no more reworks or major balancings announced?

Knight_Raime
05-10-2018, 06:45 PM
It seems unlikely that they would hold back a hero rework this close to next season if it was dropping next season.
Previous season they told us that they're still working on reworks. So.

FredEx919
05-10-2018, 10:17 PM
We'll be doing more reworks in the future, but nothing specific to the upcoming season 6. We do have more cool season 6 announcements (unrelated to reworks) next week on the Warrior's Den as well.

xTheBurgerMan
05-11-2018, 10:03 AM
We do have more cool season 6 announcements (unrelated to reworks) next week on the Warrior's Den as well.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure you said that LAST week. To no surprise, you guys let us down again with sub-par announcements on WD that personally, I couldn't give a damn about.
I don't know what it is with you guys, but your priorities are ****ed.
How about this, instead of giving us some 'cool' season 6 ornaments that probably took about 10 minutes to cook up and telling us it's the only one you can get, you instead start balancing the game, fixing bugs, designing newer and better content (E.g. NOT battle outfits ffs, no one gives a **** about battle outfits; especially at rep 50) - said content could include special mythic/mask outfits for those who hit rep 50 for a character. OOoo I know! How about working on reworking some of the garbage heroes you guys have definitely not forgotten about (E.g. Warden, Valkyrie, Shugoki, warlord, maybe even raider idk) and not releasing them 10-15 years time :)

SpaceJim12
05-11-2018, 10:07 AM
God I hope you're wrong. I get why the LB needs a rework, but f*** me the Valk need it more.

Same as Warden need it more and some other old cast chars. While devs will be so...restrained in reworks we will not see all that needed until season 20.

DrinkinMehStella
05-11-2018, 10:07 AM
how about the reward fro reaching rep 50 is a solid gold outfit? that will be my only incentive to reach rep 50 with one hero. Rep10 you get a solid bronze outfit rep 25 silver/chrome rep 50 gold, I know you have those materials available but only in limited places, I want 100% of the outfit to be solid, that would be one way to distinguish your rep on then battle field.

Armosias
05-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure you said that LAST week. To no surprise, you guys let us down again with sub-par announcements on WD that personally, I couldn't give a damn about.
I don't know what it is with you guys, but your priorities are ****ed.
How about this, instead of giving us some 'cool' season 6 ornaments that probably took about 10 minutes to cook up and telling us it's the only one you can get, you instead start balancing the game, fixing bugs, designing newer and better content (E.g. NOT battle outfits ffs, no one gives a **** about battle outfits; especially at rep 50) - said content could include special mythic/mask outfits for those who hit rep 50 for a character. OOoo I know! How about working on reworking some of the garbage heroes you guys have definitely not forgotten about (E.g. Warden, Valkyrie, Shugoki, warlord, maybe even raider idk) and not releasing them 10-15 years time :)

Yup they did clearly not listen to the community, not a single thread about orochi rework or inventory space was made here, nothing about tounament rewards, nothing about ranked neither. That's who season 6 brings absolutely nothing new since they don't listen us :)
Maybe you should wipe those eyes, and get them checked too. Cause they have been listening and the Orochi players yelled louder than valk.

SpaceJim12
05-11-2018, 10:29 AM
how about the reward fro reaching rep 50 is a solid gold outfit? that will be my only incentive to reach rep 50 with one hero. Rep10 you get a solid bronze outfit rep 25 silver/chrome rep 50 gold, I know you have those materials available but only in limited places, I want 100% of the outfit to be solid, that would be one way to distinguish your rep on then battle field.

Oh, I could imagine full gold Shaman or Highlander. Looks like statue, that become to life to crush heads.

HazelrahFirefly
05-11-2018, 11:19 AM
Yup they did clearly not listen to the community, not a single thread about orochi rework or inventory space was made here, nothing about tounament rewards, nothing about ranked neither. That's who season 6 brings absolutely nothing new since they don't listen us :)
Maybe you should wipe those eyes, and get them checked too. Cause they have been listening and the Orochi players yelled louder than valk.

But how little content it is! That's the point. It's been months since they announced they were reworking heroes... and only two more got done? Two?!

Armosias
05-11-2018, 11:31 AM
But how little content it is! That's the point. It's been months since they announced they were reworking heroes... and only two more got done? Two?!
On that part I agree, yet I hope we'll keep this pace with the new heroes coming out at the same time. And that they'll bring something good for valk. Imo they are having a hard time bringing up OG cast while keeping it's identity and feel, just look at PK... I don't know where they teased a third rework though which is the subject here.