PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft *Orochi Rework*

Baturai
05-10-2018, 02:55 PM
Please Please Please i am Begging you as a Full Time Orochi Player. Currently rep 32

Give us Our Stormrush into Gb Back..... i dont care about all the other fancy looking Skills.
its sucha good move if not the BEST Move of Orochi.
If you say its a huge reward for orochi you can also replace Gb with
Blind effect (like raiders top) which deals 15 damage/ drain stamina/Blind effect one of these options instead of Gb ?

This is the only move i can snowball effectively Against Bash Spammer Bash Lords...

PLEASEEE it woud be a sucha Great Loss of Orochis Kit... I am Begging you !

Orochi mains Dont you Agree ?

FredEx919
05-10-2018, 03:10 PM
We'll see how things are going once the new season kicks off. I'll shoot the feedback over to the fight team and see how they're feeling on the topic.

Muitcha-melodia
05-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Please Please Please i am Begging you as a Full Time Orochi Player. Currently rep 32

Give us Our Stormrush into Gb Back..... i dont care about all the other fancy looking Skills.
its sucha good move if not the BEST Move of Orochi.

This is the only move i can snowball effectively Against Bash Spammer Bash Lords...

PLEASEEE it woud be a sucha Great Loss of Orochis Kit... I am Begging you !

Orochi mains Dont you Agree ?
You boys got yourselves a full rework while us WL Mains got a lot of hate and nerfs from the dev team.
Orochi will be on a great spot now, and i hope some love is given to the good old warlord.

DrinkinMehStella
05-10-2018, 03:57 PM
yea I agree with you, he needs his 50/50 most heroes have it.

SpaceJim12
05-10-2018, 05:19 PM
You boys got yourselves a full rework while us WL Mains got a lot of hate and nerfs from the dev team.
Orochi will be on a great spot now, and i hope some love is given to the good old warlord.

As well as Warden, LB, and a lot of others. And still I see Warlords who can do things.=)

Muitcha-melodia
05-10-2018, 06:12 PM
As well as Warden, LB, and a lot of others. And still I see Warlords who can do things.=)

Door swings both Ways mate. =D

Knight_Raime
05-10-2018, 06:13 PM
"only move" lol no.
Riptide is fast enough to react to raw bashes now. You don't need it.
It would be broken considering you can now cancel Storm rush at any point before the attack. That's why it was removed.