PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Forum Discussion - May 2018 [Tracks & Bikes in the Bunker!]

CaptainWeelie
05-09-2018, 02:31 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/monthly_forum_discussion_May.jpg

Howdy riders,

We’re back with another topical topic this month - "Tracks & Bikes in the Bunker!”
We’d love to know more about the Tracks and Bikes you’d like to see in the Bunker – ones you don’t currently see (Agent? Stallon? Extreme Tracks?)!

Tell us what you think - we'd like to keep this topic open-ended so please feel free to share your constructive opinions!

Let's stick to 2 simple rules –
- Stay in topic
- Make this discussion fun, healthy & constructive

If you have suggestions for a topic for the upcoming month, do let us know as a response to this thread and we'll try to pick one and roll with it!

Cheers!

NJDC1998
05-09-2018, 02:54 PM
speaking personally i would like to see more stallion and bandito blueprints in the bunker, the rewards are great but frankly im tired of getting so many donkey doughnuts.
So if you guys could include a season of just blueprints, new paintjobs and secret tracks im sure alot of riders would be interested. Thanks for the last few years of awesome gameplay.

regards NoŽl

PappaBearNL
05-09-2018, 03:26 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing The Agent bike in the bunker. The stallion however would not be my liking. It is very inconsistent with jumps and riding, so I'd rather not ride it competitively. Extreme tracks maybe, but there should be a way to keep out people that haven't finished those tracks. Even for someone with all upgraded bikes it sometims seems impossible to finish (hence the extreme track).

negodyaeff
05-09-2018, 03:42 PM
I think all bikes in the bunker would be great, especially modern ones. There's high competitive spirit in the bunker that will lead to many PBs set, and it's cool.
Horse should be optional. I mean player somehow should can turn it off if he want.
Agent is needed in bunker 100% because right now many people have Agent records on Rigged Roadway track, that was available in the Mission Impossible event. And those who didn't participate in this event don't have opportunity to gain scores for it.
Also impossible combinations should be excluded from bunker, like Phantom on Metal Mayhem.

Extreme tracks maybe, but there should be a way to keep out people that haven't finished those tracks.
Game already works this way. If no PB is set on track it will not be available in bunker for you even if you have it on map.

Lohith501
05-09-2018, 03:45 PM
Since the catgirl is new, I feel she's the best outfit unlockable using this bunker season. Agent blueprints needed. Of course upto 20th rank keep the bike upgrade parts, from there on any new tracks, paintjobs, outfits.
My final request- with bunker, midnight circuit, and wheelspin the game has become boring- the catgirl is new, try to make an event using her- same as like Love Express, Dakar challenge, Frostpocalypse, etc

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-09-2018, 04:09 PM
i don't ride any bikes except the 9 original ones (and the donkey when i get it on the slotmachine or PVP which i don't mind, though i don't care for that leaderboard)

wouldn't mind riding the agent as it has its own leaderboard, same for the stallion, both crazy separate leaderboard (though i don't get the handle of that crazy horse)

legendary biked........................... KTMs, BMW and Bandito would complicate my life a bit, because i don't want to set records with them, so when i get one of those on the respective tier track, i don't play that track to avoid records (have lost PVP matches because of that xD ))

that's it for bikes...

as for tracks, all should be in the mix, no idea why it wasn't like that since the beginning! maybe extreme ones should be quite rare to select (and impossible combinations removed of course)

YARDFACE
05-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Which bikes are currently NOT available in the bunker? Is it just the Stallion and Agent?

I'm not interested in the Stallion based on what I have seen of it. The agent seems fine. Is it just another speed bike like the Phantom?

I'm not a fan of extreme tracks in bunker, because it is more difficult to earn gold/platinum so the rewards for winning are not as good. Once I have more cash than I need, maybe my opinion will change.

negodyaeff
05-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Which bikes are currently NOT available in the bunker? Is it just the Stallion and Agent?
- KTM-450
- Bandito
- BMW
- Agent
- Stallion

L-Rurik-TFG
05-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Also impossible combinations should be excluded from bunker, like Phantom on Metal Mayhem.

Amen. In the past month I've had Metal Mayhem occur four times, with: Phantom, Donkey, Jackal, Jackal. The Jackal was _somewhat_ possible; was able to get halfway through track. Donkey is impossible for most, and Phantom is just out.

There's already been more variety in tracks recently. I was sick of playing Cave Entrance over and over. However, Trojan Giraffe, Urban Jungle, etc are getting overplayed. And even common tracks like Sunshine District, Canary Street, Walrus Road, are incredibly rare.

sizov_SOSET
05-09-2018, 09:51 PM
Max 2007 is still on which motorcycle to win :))) sizov-the main contact is established :)))))

hanks420
05-09-2018, 10:16 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing The Agent bike in the bunker. The stallion however would not be my liking. It is very inconsistent with jumps and riding, so I'd rather not ride it competitively. Extreme tracks maybe, but there should be a way to keep out people that haven't finished those tracks. Even for someone with all upgraded bikes it sometims seems impossible to finish (hence the extreme track).

This is why I've never registered a time for metal mayhem or the quagmire. I don't feel like dealing with them in the bunker. I've completed them but always "retry" before spinning the wheel and exit the race without completing it a second time.

I'd put everything in the bunker except the stallion. Its too quirky for competition and some tracks it just doesn't fit on and since the bunker lacks the ai to only put bikes on a track that can complete the track it would just be another "phantom on metal mayhem" situation.

link42586
05-09-2018, 11:20 PM
No stallion or agent bikes..that's just ridiculous..I'm ranked top 50 on IOS & people don't try enough as it is in the bunker, and haven't lost unintentionally in A few seasons now. Last time I lost the game wasn't registering my times and I lost because of it after beating the guys track times over 8 times. He had no chance..maybe fix that first because it seemed like he was using A ton of tickets the entire time trying to fend me off and it was like A DDOS attack or something. Every time I beat his time it went back to the menu and about 20 tickets was used by him in that time and it never registered my time..I was furious to say the least as I lost about 20 tickets as well hoping one would register. Anyhow no extreme tracks either..Because you get one run with 0 faults and ur gonna win. People don't try enough.

link42586
05-09-2018, 11:27 PM
Just to reiterate. No extreme tracks because people don't try enough and no stallion & agent. Bandito or KTM 450...That should be A green light all the way. One last thing..could we maybe allow us to sell some parts we have for money..I got too much of both but the parts just keep adding up for me.

clarx1
05-10-2018, 01:38 AM
I like the stallion but I don't want it in the bunker. All other bikes are fine. Also please see recent posts in last months thread. Myself and others would appreciate some sort of closer to these monthly discussions. A conclusion of sorts.

Wattywatt-TFG
05-10-2018, 02:56 AM
I think all tracks are fair within reason, such as no speed bikes on extreme tracks if the players' bikes aren't upgraded enough to realistically complete the track.

However, I think that with bike and track combinations, attention should be paid to the level of players' bikes. For instance, some players prioritize upgrading normal bikes over crazy bikes. Thus, pitting two players against each other with The Agent may not be fair if one person barely uses it and the other has it highly upgraded. Similarly, putting two people against each other with Berserker on an extreme track where one person is much more upgraded than the other. It would be less a measure of skill and more who put more time/money into the game.

That being said, how about implementing a new bunker prize of like a "toolbox" that gives you one free or instant bike upgrade? Bike upgrades take hundreds of hours. A prize that helps with this would be a huge incentive for riders and alleviate some of the issues with the upgrade gap.

Mafioso83_mob
05-10-2018, 09:42 AM
All bikes should be included without the stallion. Lame bike af.

Also all tracks should be included aswell of course.

@cap - time is now for giving opportunity to all players to have chance of fair play. At this point you guys have to release all tracks thats ever been released. Fair play is essential for any game.

Big up for best ( only game for me ) iphone game ever tho.

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi🌿

CagBall
05-10-2018, 01:32 PM
ANything but the stallion - although I hear what people are saying where they do not want to have to set records on anything but the original 9 bikes.

negodyaeff
05-10-2018, 04:39 PM
where they do not want to have to set records on anything but the original 9 bikes.
They shouldn't build them then :D
I miss the opportunity to set new PBs in bunker, bunker gives very good motivation for it.

NOBBYHOBSON
05-10-2018, 06:43 PM
The game has had years of records set on the original bikes which is why I disagree with the addition of the Legendary bikes.
The leaderboards are left with no integrity and I've been saying this for years, no other trials game has ever been like this!
I do ride the KTM 500-EXC as the bike came out when the track number wasn't as large as today.
I didn't and still don't like its introduction...(sorry Tango, Mantis and Beserker)
The Stallion is a gimmick with inconsistent controls and is not suitable for fair competition.
I don't want to set any records with these bikes - KTM 450 Rally, BMW F800 GS and the Bandito.
And as I said the games been out years so I built the bikes as I got them and there is currently not a way to un-build a bike.
Adding these to the bunker and forcing people to ride them in PvP therefore setting records will surely bring the numbers down even more.
I'll probably stop getting to Legends because of this and miss my first ever track because that would require getting to level 1 or Legend.
And that's after 295 have been released. Don't do this, it will turn long time supporters away without a doubt.
The Agent should be included as I've completed 250/295 tracks with 0 faults, so just weed out the tracks that don't work.
It doesn't have to be hard to introduce this as it takes one look through the tracks and a decision made on whether it's reasonable to be asked to complete.
Then once it's done this decision only has to be made on the one or two tracks that get released a month.

So to recap I think the Bunker should have;

The Agent

And not have;

No KTM 450 Rally
No BMW F800 GS
No Bandito
No Stallion

PID_sizov1_OR
05-10-2018, 08:16 PM
Дурень. ты жалок и смешен. Главное контакт налажен. Вот бля олух.

PID_sizov1_OR
05-11-2018, 08:35 AM
I miss the opportunity to set new PBs in bunker, bunker gives very good motivation for it. главное контакт налажен

PID_sizov1_OR
05-11-2018, 08:37 AM
I think all bikes in the bunker would be great, especially modern ones. There's high competitive spirit in the bunker that will lead to many PBs set, and it's cool.
Horse should be optional. I mean player somehow should can turn it off if he want.
Agent is needed in bunker 100% because right now many people have Agent records on Rigged Roadway track, that was available in the Mission Impossible event. And those who didn't participate in this event don't have opportunity to gain scores for it.

Game already works this way. If no PB is set on track it will not be available in bunker for you even if you have it on map.главное контакт налажен

CagBall
05-11-2018, 02:04 PM
I miss the opportunity to set new PBs in bunker, bunker gives very good motivation for it.

Of course! Haha I should have thought of that!!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-11-2018, 03:56 PM
speaking of which...

just got a PVP with 2 KTM tracks/bike

one of them i won't play because the opponent already set a time below my tango PB

the other i must play with caution, i have 23:250 with the tango, he set 24:010, so i can win without a new PB. if he improves i'm $crewed and have to forfeit the match xD

negodyaeff
05-11-2018, 04:36 PM
just got a PVP with 2 KTM tracks/bike
I can un-build all modern bikes in your acc if you want :D
Actually I think it's a good idea to implement such feature in game. It should not be free, should cost some gems.

NOBBYHOBSON
05-12-2018, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the offer but I wouldn't ever give out my account details. It is good to hear that it is possible to un-build any of the overpowered bikes.
I'd be interested to find out if they would be willing to do such a thing whether or not a person has ever set a record. I have set records on the KTM 500-EXC as I mentioned on my previous post but there are some other people that might have set some records on a few bikes but still would un-build if possible.
If Redlynx could implement the ability to un-build an OP bike in the garage that would be fine. Not sure about paying gems for it but if forced then I would have to just so I can still play the Bunker. Currently I am still able to compete just using the original bikes on Android because there are relatively few people with 295 tracks and because of this after four years I've only just been knocked out of the top 100.

negodyaeff
05-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Not sure about paying gems for it
It kind of anti-fool protection for players to make measured decisions.

NOBBYHOBSON
05-13-2018, 04:00 PM
There is no anti-fool protection for the daily shop items paid for instantly by gems which newer players have to buy. Also by the chip shop items in PvP paid for with coins which are also invaluable in the early game. For me this doesn't matter now as I have like 9000 gems and 90 million coins after playing the game for four years but in the first few years it was a pain and a half accidentally using resources that I needed for upgrades. There has never been anything in place for accidentally buying these items. I think you're be giving them too much credit saying that it would be for anti-fool protection.
It doesn't have to cost gems it could be done by a series of confirmation boxes that ensure you have read the message and understand it. It could also be something you have the ability to switch between as in enable and disable at your will. I would pay gems if they made us but I'm thinking of the people that don't have any gems or as me in the early game, I think it should be a free feature.

NOBBYHOBSON
05-13-2018, 04:24 PM
However, I think that with bike and track combinations, attention should be paid to the level of players' bikes. For instance, some players prioritize upgrading normal bikes over crazy bikes. Thus, pitting two players against each other with The Agent may not be fair if one person barely uses it and the other has it highly upgraded. Similarly, putting two people against each other with Berserker on an extreme track where one person is much more upgraded than the other. It would be less a measure of skill and more who put more time/money into the game.

The game has always been like this because you can set records in PvP which is a good incentive to play it. Skill comes into play a lot in this game if the tracks played have enough difficulty involved. It's only really on the easy tracks a bigger difference becomes apparent. If they made it so we can't set records and we have the same level of upgraded bikes for the bunker then most people would only play PvP for the free track.

RupanSansei77
05-14-2018, 03:13 AM
I just want to make a question to all players here, how many times RL/Ubisoft and Captain Something really listen and implemented your/our fair sugestions? Dog House the same. Slot machine this time with even worst prizes, rarely with golden tickets, just coins. Anti-cheat system doesn't exist, look at actual normal bikes 40 1st places LB, what a joke! On this season bunker event and others there's resource cheaters as legends not baned! No more comments...

justinman114
05-15-2018, 12:06 AM
- The Bunker sucks
- Non-original bikes on the original leaderboards sucks
- Having to get to bunker rank 1 to win a track (although not necessarily hard) sucks
- No chat in bunker sucks

-The Bunker sucks

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
05-15-2018, 12:09 PM
I can un-build all modern bikes in your acc if you want :D
Actually I think it's a good idea to implement such feature in game. It should not be free, should cost some gems.

thanks for the help mate, but for now i'll leave it like this, it's an added challenge when i have only 2 tracks to compete in, and i can rant a bit about how much they failed by not creating new leaderboards xD

maybe if/when they add more bikes i'll take your offer (if it's still possible by then, with the new feature they rolled out today...)

as for giving account details... wouldn't be an issue, i know you are legit and have helped way more people than UBILYNX official support :D

NOBBYHOBSON
05-15-2018, 02:51 PM
as for giving account details... wouldn't be an issue, i know you are legit and have helped way more people than UBILYNX official support :D

I'd just like to add that it's not that I'm questioning Negodyeaff's morals, decency or honour. I've mentioned before in YouTube comments on one of his videos that I do believe he's one of the good ones. I'd just like it to be legitimate and implemented by Redlynx.