PDA

View Full Version : w00t!! (major ego boost)

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 02:16 AM
yo dudes, I just flew one of my best flights yet. I started with a p39Q-1 against 2 bf109G-A/S's. Of course i took them both down (thats no match really), but niether plane was in straight/level flight when I killed it and niether plane got any shots on me. then I put my plane down at the right airfield (the one on the waypoints instead of any one thats close) with a near perfect 3 point landing on my first try.

now I just have to get FB (i've delayed a little /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
and see how I can do against what i've heard are much harder AI's.

thnx for listening to a little old newbie /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

yoyoyo, the not-so-deadly flying pig

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 02:16 AM
yo dudes, I just flew one of my best flights yet. I started with a p39Q-1 against 2 bf109G-A/S's. Of course i took them both down (thats no match really), but niether plane was in straight/level flight when I killed it and niether plane got any shots on me. then I put my plane down at the right airfield (the one on the waypoints instead of any one thats close) with a near perfect 3 point landing on my first try.

now I just have to get FB (i've delayed a little /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
and see how I can do against what i've heard are much harder AI's.

thnx for listening to a little old newbie /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

yoyoyo, the not-so-deadly flying pig

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 02:46 AM
Way to gogogo yoyoyo /i/smilies/16x16_robot-happy.gif

<center>http://www.churchofthegrey.com/coolferret/hal9000/hal2.jpg <marquee>Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error. This sort of thing has cropped up before and it has always been due to human error.</marquee></center>