PDA

View Full Version : Pre order

K1ngthepug
05-09-2018, 08:09 AM
Crazy times in Switzerland again. Me and my wife went to gamestop yesterday and saw BGE2 on their list of available pre orders with the release date of 18.11.18.
I presumed this to be just a placeholder date to allow their systems the pre orders.
When I asked the worker there they informed me that that was the fixed release date, so naturally I pre ordered a copy of BGE2. Out of interest more than anything.

Had this careless worker let slip the surprise 2018 release date or is it more likely false information???????

TOG_Vulcan
05-09-2018, 02:07 PM
I don't think it's going to release this soon!! wierd:confused:

UbiBorghal
05-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Hey, guys!

As you suspect, we haven't announced a release date yet. Fear not, as soon as we announce it, you'll hear it from us! Placeholder dates for preorders are a common thing, and they are managed by the retailers. Thank you for preordering, K1ngthepug!

devilmeetsvamp
05-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Michel Ancel has already said in the last twitch that it's not coming out this year so there you go.

KIERROK
05-09-2018, 05:06 PM
Michel Ancel has already said in the last twitch that it's not coming out this year so there you go.

But just a reminder, they did say last year they wouldn't be at E3, then they made a surprise BG&E2 announcement. So take it with a grain of salt. I know of a couple people who had the privilege of meeting Michel and devs, and are under a NDA, but it's possible even they weren't told the full truth. One person said the devs acted like it was a 2019 or 2020 thing, but for all we know, they could announce at E3 "Oh, you know that BG&E2 game? It's coming out July 17th... Enjoy-- BYE!"

browntoya
05-10-2018, 12:12 AM
I hope it’s on early August

ElPrimordial
05-10-2018, 05:01 PM
But just a reminder, they did say last year they wouldn't be at E3, then they made a surprise BG&E2 announcement. So take it with a grain of salt. I know of a couple people who had the privilege of meeting Michel and devs, and are under a NDA, but it's possible even they weren't told the full truth. One person said the devs acted like it was a 2019 or 2020 thing, but for all we know, they could announce at E3 "Oh, you know that BG&E2 game? It's coming out July 17th... Enjoy-- BYE!"

Hehehe, Ancel in the final presentation of Ubisoft at E3: "I just have one announcement to make today: you can buy BGE2 right now! ;) See ya Space Monkeys"

Probably this would happen at some E3 but not this 2018.