PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question Reguarding Faction War

JCisDaBomb
05-08-2018, 03:21 PM
So I only got the game about two months ago and I regularly play it but is this how faction wars usually go? I'm sided with the knight faction and last time i checked we had 13 territories while the samurai had 39 and the vikings had 35. Its been like this for about a week and a half now. Is this how it normally plays out, with two factions dominating one faction?

Also on a side note, how in the world did the knights lose the volcano!

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2018, 03:32 PM
Each faction have managed to win at least one and this is the offseason so the people who want to win usually aren't as invested.

But as someone who was a knight until this season, the last six months have all been about that volcano and x to xx million leads on it though over the last season that has not been maintained as long to the detriment of the knights when other territories that have not been reinforced are swept from them, Judging by most of the offseason, I want to say it is only an offseason thing but it has played out that way over the last season or so.

JCisDaBomb
05-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Thanks, yeah frankly i hate how many troops the knights have on that volcano but I'm just shocked that the samurai got 13+ million troops onto it.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Thanks, yeah frankly i hate how many troops the knights have on that volcano but I'm just shocked that the samurai got 13+ million troops onto it.

The worst thing about it was in season 4 the knights had the highest asset allocation percentage in four of the rounds and they won only one, there have also been turns where the volcano lead could have won every territory they were fighting for with assets to spare.

That being said this isn't a don't join the knights post or one encouraging people to switch. I have after a year of being with the knights because I was wavering between two factions when I bought the game and my main (back when I had one, I 4v4 so I mostly plug gaps in pug games now) swung it, I'm not so invested in that main as I dislike the direction she has been taken so all this did was make it easier for me to go to the choice I would have made if not for that main. One thing I will say is that factions have gone from getting nothing one season to winning with rounds to spare the next, if there was a particular reason you went knight it is worth sticking with at least for a while to see if they can get things going and enjoy the rest of the game.

AkenoKobayashi
05-08-2018, 09:27 PM
Sorry, if you're not a Viking, you'll lose. Every war, if there's not new content coming out that is faction specific, until Ubisoft admits there's a flaw with the current system.