PDA

View Full Version : For honor gold edition

Forhonorbart12
05-08-2018, 08:10 AM
Hello,
I created new account and bought for honor gold edition pc version to play it.
My question is. When does that 30 day champion status starts?
It started now today or it will start when I first log to the game?
I just have uplay downloaded to my pc but not started the game.
I would like to start playing a bit later if its possible but i dont know if i wont lose all my free champion status days ? :(
Im quite busy now but i bought the game because of this 75% off.

JCisDaBomb
05-08-2018, 03:48 PM
I am not 100% sure but I think its when you start the game and log into the game for the first time and pick your faction. I got the gold edition a couple of months ago and it took me a couple of days to download everything and it said i had 30 days left when i checked my profile.

Just as a side note, i wouldn't worry too much about it. Champion status isn't that good, you get a very minor xp boost from it (even though it says 25% boost, its hardly noticeable) and other minor things. But to answer your question directly, yes it only activates when you log in and pick your faction for the first time.

FredEx919
05-08-2018, 03:52 PM
This should start when you actually begin playing the game. You'll get a prompt for the items available to you and champion status should be one of them.

CandleInTheDark
05-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Just as a side note, i wouldn't worry too much about it. Champion status isn't that good, you get a very minor xp boost from it (even though it says 25% boost, its hardly noticeable) and other minor things. But to answer your question directly, yes it only activates when you log in and pick your faction for the first time.

Champion status is getting a buff this season, I can't remember the full details. It still won't be like twice what you would normally get but it will be worth more than it was.

SpaceJim12
05-08-2018, 04:09 PM

I still buy champ status every weekend. But should agreed that real profit from it are something hardly noticeable. I get one simple item per 3-4 matches that marks with champ status icon and a little xp boost on that circle on endgame board.
I hope devs will add more xp boost, cause real leveling in this game are very slow. Maybe it's cool for players with one main, but I try to pick different chars, to understad which I like. I reached most DLC heroes (except Centurion) only in season 5.