PDA

View Full Version : Weapon 22 of 22, where is it!?

Grayraty
11-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Well some... mod flagged this for spoilers before... no Idea what he is talking about though because nothing is mentioned by name so whatever there could be some here.

Okay Ive beat the game and completed; Codex pages, paintings, armor, models, city upgrades, view points, truth files... think thats it. But, the black smiths still aren't offering to sell the last weapon to me, which I assume is BA dagger.

any suggestions, anyone else beat the game and not have the last weapon? is it in a tomb somewhere? (i know there was some chest I missed in one...)

Grayraty
11-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Well some... mod flagged this for spoilers before... no Idea what he is talking about though because nothing is mentioned by name so whatever there could be some here.

Okay Ive beat the game and completed; Codex pages, paintings, armor, models, city upgrades, view points, truth files... think thats it. But, the black smiths still aren't offering to sell the last weapon to me, which I assume is BA dagger.

any suggestions, anyone else beat the game and not have the last weapon? is it in a tomb somewhere? (i know there was some chest I missed in one...)

Xenlecan
11-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Get 50 of Petruccio's feathers and Uncle Mario will give you a special mace, weapon #22.

Getting all 100 will unlock the Auditore cape, which gives permanent notoriety in all cities...but wearing them in all of the cities nets you an achievement / trophy.

Grayraty
11-20-2009, 04:53 PM
OMG ty!