PDA

View Full Version : About mathcmaking

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-07-2018, 07:38 PM
When will matchmaking get a fix where rep 3 don't go vs rep 50 and where premade teams don't play vs poor single players? Thank you!

Charmzzz
05-07-2018, 08:01 PM
Just have a look at the Matchmaking indicators before a Match. If you dont want to search for wider skill / rep levels leave as soon as the indicators say "extended" or "all".

Devils-_-legacy
05-07-2018, 09:07 PM
You shouldn't have to. i seen on there twitter they have 1 million concurrent users surely they could have a seperate que for solos

FredEx919
05-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Matchmaking is something that we're always looking at, but there's a lot of things factoring in, We've made some changes to this, but in some cases you may be matched against higher or lower to avoid longer queues. I'll shoot a message over to the team and see if there's any feedback or thoughts on what we can do to minimize the chances of this happening.

JCisDaBomb
05-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Ive never had a problem with that, however I do think that they should have a special que for learning new characters. Like you would have to pick a character before you enter the que and it would only allow characters under rep 2 so you have some leverage to rank up and learn a new character without being put with rep 10-50 players with maxed out gear and knowledge of their main.

WFL_M4sT3R_
05-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Thank you for your time, just had a match where 3 guys in a premade team with rep around 90 total ofc owned the game, result 1090-87, couldnt take screen cause apparently with prtSc i cant do that. Its so annoying and i am sure i am not the only one who had this problem, i would rather wait in queue for 30 sec or min more than be forced to play unbalanced match with 0 chance for winning.
Thank you!