PDA

View Full Version : Support

darkhorizon11
12-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Come on guys we need to come together. Even as a pessimist I say that we really need to unite on the current issues/problems UBI is facing and support them. I mean seriously, this isn't about the performance of the Mustang at low-level vs. the Dora and the Spit. This is about our right as gamers to play a product we so enjoy. Quit your fighting and accusations. Enough claims of misinformation being spread already! Give Oleg your support.

If/when more information is released about the situation I for one will write some nasty letters to certain companies in my support of Oleg and the work he has done. Whiners unite!

-Where is the love?[/

darkhorizon11
12-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Come on guys we need to come together. Even as a pessimist I say that we really need to unite on the current issues/problems UBI is facing and support them. I mean seriously, this isn't about the performance of the Mustang at low-level vs. the Dora and the Spit. This is about our right as gamers to play a product we so enjoy. Quit your fighting and accusations. Enough claims of misinformation being spread already! Give Oleg your support.

If/when more information is released about the situation I for one will write some nasty letters to certain companies in my support of Oleg and the work he has done. Whiners unite!

-Where is the love?[/