PDA

View Full Version : BGE 2 and No man sky and star citizen

RayddenPrime
05-07-2018, 05:59 AM
SO I AM REALLY looking forward to this game. But my question is , i hope they are aware of the failure of No man sky,..from false advertisment to giving false expectation to consumers and the ultimate repetitivity nature of the game. Not even gonna mention the end of the galaxy trip..O hope they dont make same mistake. And the ambition is as big as star citizen (the world of BGE 2 is more appealing to me) , and most knows how long that game have been in developmemt and still far from being done. I want this game done well but i also dont want it to be too long in development..maybe 2019 release?

Ideas:
-HUD, please make it optimized to be played with least amount of HUD because to me HUD is immertion breaker to me. Next gens needs to move away from HUDs.
-fully voice acted conversations. Muted convo and having to read lomg dialog is tidius now adays, its in mmorpgs .
-Positions options:seat , lay down, slip etc etc for immersive role plays.
- food and drink : impacting gameplay, necessity etc
-in game meaningful minigames, THERE IS NOTHING MORE PIRATY THAN GAMBLING AND HAVING FUN WITH UR REWARD.
- TREASURE SEARCH . Pirate stuff you know.
Etc
I WILL GET COLLECTOR EDITION for this game, just dnt disappoint please :)

TOG_Vulcan
05-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Good Points

I don't think it's going to be like NMS, cause they've said that they will stick to just one Star System and a bit around of it!

about Star Citizen, They don't know what they really want! each month they say that this thing is cool, let's have it in the game and still going and nothing is really in the game at the moment! (compared to what they said and want)

I hope they have finished the concept and know their direction. and yeah I don't want to wait too long for this one! But they didn't said any Platform yet, so I guess it's going to be a next gen game!

About those ideas, They are so cool, I hope we see them in the game
But I'm a bit about e muted Character, cause we have an endless possibility in character creation, wish there was just one hero (like Jade)

RoyalKingZB
05-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Well I imagine it would still be kinda easy. Perhaps they could make it a lot like Saints row or The Sims voice acting where they had 3 options of voice types for both genders. But they would probably have to do it for every race and both genders for each race so idk. I'm really hoping they do something like that though cause I hate the old silent character but everyone else talks to you bs. They have some very creative minds on their team though so I'm sure they could come up with like 3 different voice types for each gender and race. And I'm sure people will be barging in to voice act them if they say the characters are gonna be silent Lol