PDA

View Full Version : Stealth??!!

Soulid_Snake
05-06-2018, 09:33 PM
The new gameplay shown in the second Space Monkey debrief looked good. Judging the way the game is in an open environment, stealth doesn't seem to be a viable option. Will there be stealth during main missions? I love how it worked in the original.

ElPrimordial
05-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Oh yeah! I really hope BGE2 team include this option.

Legion-495
05-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Oh I am certain they will. It was a essential point of BGE1 and they want to include what the original game did have.
So dunno maybe at E3 they show more detailed gameplay. At least I hope so.

I bet those videos of the livestream are just the snippets here.

WiwarK9
05-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Stealth is not a hard mechanic to add every game can have stealth mission, but if it's handled like gravity rush we are in for a bad time.

Soulid_Snake
05-07-2018, 08:52 PM
In relation to my previous comment, the stealth in the original game worked well when it was in compact environments (like indoors). I just don't want it to, purely, be action based. Want it to have that variety like the original.If we do see stealth, i reckon it'll be in system 3.

Hoby-free
06-16-2018, 07:48 AM
+1 for stealth and figuring out how to outsmart vastly more powerful characters than the one(s) we play

Mr__Taco
06-26-2018, 10:34 AM
+1 For Stealth options
TLDR: Stealth would be great especially if it interacted, for better or worse, with the characteristics of the hybrid characters.

It would be great if stealth included exploiting certain natural characteristics of hybrids such as an elephant-hybrid having a larger blind spot behind him, but being more sensitive to noises. Or a canine-hybrid's excellent sense of smell being exploited through throwing a highly strong-scented perfume therefore temporarily debilitate him, letting the player sneak past quickly, and failing to do so leading to a search/ high-alert period. Then their being Owl-hybrids who are vastly superior in vision during night-time and being able to be exploited through a bright-short flash.