PDA

View Full Version : what would happen if you synchronized both brain hemispheres?

raaaid
09-06-2007, 02:06 PM
this monday i invented a way to syncronize both brain hemispheres

by now thursday:

i discovered the sea is dark blue always seen it grey before

i can see birds at much more distance than before

i can hear the acute voice of children from amazing distances

im even begining to wonder if i invented something that would end brain hemisphere dominance and evn bring enlightement

heres the idea:

http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeauce.htm

the blue and red circle is printed in transparent paper in the exact size such that the rays from the eyes the object you are looking at and the blue and red circle for each eye are in the same line

if you see a cross theres no hemisphere dominance but you can only see the cross for seconds is fun

raaaid
09-06-2007, 02:06 PM
this monday i invented a way to syncronize both brain hemispheres

by now thursday:

i discovered the sea is dark blue always seen it grey before

i can see birds at much more distance than before

i can hear the acute voice of children from amazing distances

im even begining to wonder if i invented something that would end brain hemisphere dominance and evn bring enlightement

heres the idea:

http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeauce.htm

the blue and red circle is printed in transparent paper in the exact size such that the rays from the eyes the object you are looking at and the blue and red circle for each eye are in the same line

if you see a cross theres no hemisphere dominance but you can only see the cross for seconds is fun

DoKtoR_TapeWorM
09-06-2007, 02:17 PM
I went to the site, but I could not read it... Its some kind of crazy jiberish.

Whirlin_merlin
09-06-2007, 02:20 PM
The language centres of my brain have no hemisphere dominance. That's why I'm dyslexic. It sucks.

Be careful what you wish for.

Jambock_Dolfo
09-06-2007, 02:31 PM
You'd have a "dual input" message. Big no-no. FOQA team will get you. Should use side priority takeover always.

-dolfo

DuxCorvan
09-06-2007, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
i discovered the sea is dark blue always seen it grey before </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sea is colorless and mostly translucent. Its color is just a reflection of the sky. Hence, it is grey or green in cloudy days and blue in clear ones. Black at night.

Raaaid, stop reading that stupid and nonsensical cult cr*p, it's affecting your mind health. I tell you seriously.

You're not seeing auras, you're experiencing visual hallucinations, and those freaky readings are inducing them and worsening your state as you get more and more obsessed with that sh*t.

I *really* think you need professional aid.

raaaid
09-06-2007, 02:58 PM
of course that site is crab

best mathematicians have no so much brain hemisphere dominance, thats proofed thats no crab

believe what you what

but you are worse than me maybe visti a psychiatrist

i doubt youre sure of your stuff

raaaid
09-06-2007, 03:03 PM
who says i see auras

i said my senses acuted

VW-IceFire
09-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Except for your spelling sense? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I know I have razor sharp senses but I doubt very much it has much to do with my brain hemispheres being synchronized. That sounds like headache material to me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Friendly_flyer
09-06-2007, 03:09 PM
If there was no hemisphaere domination, you would not be able to read, write, speak, form meaningful sentences and words (even in your mind), do math, use a fork and knife or make any coherent decision involving the above stuff. In short, you'd be on the intellectual level of a lemur.

The idea about hemispaere domination is that different parts of your brain does different things. Sometimes you need one ting, sometimes the other. If you where not able to prioritize when to override one half or the other, your brain would not have the capacity to work coherently.

fabianfred
09-06-2007, 06:16 PM
I wish western science would stop looking for the secrets of life/sub-conscious/paranormal abilities etc. in the brain..... it's not there!

The brain is nothing more than the central processor of our body....without electricity it is nothing..

...just so, if you liken electricity to the spirit/life-force/eternal thing which carries on from life to life....you are looking at it as it really is...

BaldieJr
09-06-2007, 07:04 PM
i believe in better living through modern pharmaceuticals.

Zeus-cat
09-06-2007, 07:15 PM
raaaid,

I think you need to work on synchronizing ONE brain hemisphere before worrying about synchronizing both of them.

Daiichidoku
09-06-2007, 07:33 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Daiichidoku/Rush_Hemispheres.jpg

FritzGryphon
09-06-2007, 07:34 PM
brainaffinitymask=1?

Feathered_IV
09-06-2007, 07:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
i discovered the sea is dark blue always seen it grey before </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sea is colorless and mostly translucent. Its color is just a reflection of the sky. Hence, it is grey or green in cloudy days and blue in clear ones. Black at night.

Raaaid, stop reading that stupid and nonsensical cult cr*p, it's affecting your mind health. I tell you seriously.

You're not seeing auras, you're experiencing visual hallucinations, and those freaky readings are inducing them and worsening your state as you get more and more obsessed with that sh*t.

I *really* think you need professional aid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quoted for emphasis.

Raaid, I like you. You are a nice fellow, but you are stuck in a loop. Devoting yourself to these bong-water philosophies and imponderables will get you nowhere. It will just mess you up.

Please get help. Seriously.

djetz
09-06-2007, 10:00 PM
The sea is blue because it reflects the sky? Are you ******ed?

You're telling raaaid to get to grips with reality?

The sea and the sky are both blue because they absorb the shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum and reflect the longer wavelengths.

http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html

heywooood
09-06-2007, 10:15 PM
'bongwater philosophies'....

the Inca were notoriously analyitical in matters of soul-sciences and self awareness

the ancient (to us) Egyptians studied mental enlightenment through meditation and and herbal medicine...the native american Nations also studied the inner individual spiritual caverns of mankinds' soul - granted these civilizations were largely eradicated - not necessarily because they were on the wrong track, but because more aggresive and far less questioning races motored in and destroyed them...

Who is to say they were wrong and the more aggresive of the species were right?...maybe we (the surviving cultures) were just more aggresive and nothing more.

Keep looking raaaiid - your are closer to the truth maybe than some who only think they know whats what.
What if all this time we had 'dual-core' capability but have yet to utilize it...cr^ppy software and poor 'programming' have stymied us for the most part ('cept for a few hackers like Da Vinci, Jules Verne, Beethoven, Mozart etc...)

Maybe there is always a child in 'Child Protege' for a reason - maybe the only way to be a true genious is to unlock the mind BEFORE one has gotten too much 'programming'...eh?

Divine-Wind
09-06-2007, 11:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by djetz:
The sea is blue because it reflects the sky? Are you ******ed?

You're telling raaaid to get to grips with reality?

The sea and the sky are both blue because they absorb the shorter wavelengths of the visible spectrum and reflect the longer wavelengths.

http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The sea is blue because it reflects the sky. DEAL WITH IT YA TOASTER PASTRY!

Charos
09-06-2007, 11:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuxCorvan:

I *really* think you need professional aid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As already stated by djetz the sea is blue (to human perception) because more than half the incident sunlight including IR is absorbed within the first meter of the ocean's depth.

By 10 Meter's depth all wavelengths bar that pertaining to blue has been absorbed.

Thus the Ocean appears blue to us because of backscattering of the least absorbed blue radiation. Much like the atmosphere.

The reflection of the Sky above makes a comparatively very minor contribution to the blue of the sea.

K_Freddie
09-07-2007, 12:10 AM
In that nice sexy girl voice "Access Denied" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DKoor
09-07-2007, 02:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by K_Freddie:
In that nice sexy girl voice "Access Denied" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

raaaid
09-07-2007, 05:55 AM
you all know im on treatment, said it tenths of times

so your saying get help when you know i already have it make me question your intentions

the key is not wheather im right or not but that instead of trying to achieve personal gain i try to help people, thats why i share the idea

i think the world is very wrong so i do my best to improve it

in fact when you are telling me im insane what you really intend to tell me is man love is wrong, is insane

if being insane makes me love more welcome madness

but dont try to take my love away from me because that attitude can only bring you loneliness

Whirlin_merlin
09-07-2007, 06:42 AM
what you really intend to tell me is man love is wrong, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man love is not wrong.....it just stings abit.

Sorry I couldn't resist, no harm intended.

SeaFireLIV
09-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Woohoo, another Raaaiid thread! As long as he keeps that girl sig pic I can`t get as annoyed with him as I used to! No matter what twaddle he comes out with!

Feathered_IV
09-07-2007, 07:12 AM
Apologies Raaaid, didn't know you were on treatment. Good luck to you, I hope to see you here for a long time to come http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

raaaid
09-07-2007, 10:54 AM
heres a serious site:

http://www.web-us.com/brain/Visual_Test_Hemispheric_Dominance.htm

lead by this comunity on my gunsight effect i found an extreamly easy way to do the exercise provided on that web

just print it in transparent paper slightly smaller than eyes distance

i just dont know what to expect from my invention but id like it to be an easy way to enlightemnt

i could revolution the world bringing general enlightment easily

or maybe totally uselss

MEGILE
09-07-2007, 11:11 AM
heres a serious site:

http://www.web-us.com/brain/Visual_Test_Hemispheric_Dominance.htm

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Practice every day until you can do it for 45 minutes straight </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sure thing, I'll get right on it.

SeaFireLIV
09-07-2007, 11:26 AM

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no easy way to enlightment. I think the `easiest` is sitting in a cave for forty years eating bread and water and looking at a smooth stone until it breaks open by itself revealing a message!

BaldieJr
09-07-2007, 12:10 PM
i'm insane. i have a prescription that says so. my coworkers protect me from getting myself fired because they love having me around. i'm the laziest ******* you'll ever meet.

enlightenment is easily obtained. my doctor (the one who wrote the prescription) showed me the fundamentals of becoming enlightened. so, i created the formula that best suits me.

i found that specific drugs work in the brain to increase intelligence gather and cross-hemispherical communication. these drugs have been around for awhile and are considered harmless by the fda in the united states. the class of drugs are called nootropics and are easily obtained. i use one of the oldest because it has permanent affects by helping neurons regrow ganglia. i also add choline to the mix because ganglia growth requires it.

i learned that negative emotions are natural and occur in all animals. they help to keep us alive. sadly, a child who develops in a stifling environment will adapt his/her natural negative emotions in a matter that does not fit within a healthy environment (let your kids be kids or they'll grow up with problems).

emotions are easily manipulated once you understand the underlying mechanisms that affect them. brain chemistry is very important in setting up a good foundation for healthy thought processing.

for me, i knew i had to stop certain patterns and in order to do that i needed to destroy neural pathways that allow those thought processes to exist.

how does one destroy negative neural pathways? the same way mankind has always done it: kill brain cells.

self-medication is old news. alcoholics and addicts have been trying to kill neural pathways for ages. the only reason why it doesn't work is because positive reinforcement isn't included in the addicts' self-made therapy.

without going into detail about aspects of my own exploration (due to questionable legal aspects) i'll share some observations.

negative neural pathways can be severed by pinpointing them (you must be aware of them) and attacking the problem chemically. its a two-front war really. emotionally (awareness) and chemically (real-world). if you can promote new neural pathway growth while breaking down the old ones the problem goes away.

the result of my self-study has expanded beyond chemical usage. testing shows my iq is up, my cross-hemispherical communication is way up, and my coordination is on the rise (i'm 36 years old!). i've found an inner peace that has manifested itself as intolerance for negative people, increased tolerance for ignorant people, a desire to help others, motivation to help myself, and a deeper understanding of who i am, what i want, and why things are the way they are.

keep at it dude. there is nothing wrong with what you're attempting to do.

but hey, i'm insane. my prescription says so.

raaaid
09-07-2007, 03:47 PM
o man they gave me the drug that leads you crazy twice

both the same week that my patent on an antigravity engine got through

i think i might have got something revolutionary

my senses have acuted so amazingly much in just 5 days, then what could i expect training for months

slipBall
09-07-2007, 04:00 PM
synchronized both brain area's, and then you could do some serious remote viewing! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

OMK_Hand
09-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I know a splendid chap who aged 4 had the right side of his brain removed as a solution to the life threatening problem he then had.
He helped us out at work for a time before starting college. This left/right brain thing is a tad over-rated?

x6BL_Brando
09-07-2007, 06:45 PM
On the 26th I'm off to see a man about getting some of this (http://neurocritic.blogspot.com/2007/02/deep-brain-stimulation-for-phantom-limb.html) which may or may not be interesting. I say "may not" because an accident could mean that I won't remember anyway http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Anyway, this guy is keen to stimulate my periventricular gray matter and maybe my somatosensory thalamus too. Jeepers!

Maybe I could have a couple of extra holes drilled - and threaded so that I could mount a webcam or a TrackIR reflector array up there.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

B

Charos
09-07-2007, 08:08 PM
both the same week that my patent on an antigravity engine got through

i think i might have got something revolutionary
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Raaaid If your patent has been filed please supply the patent application number/numbers and the country or countries it has been filed in.

I would be interested in looking it up.

Thanks.

JadehawkII
09-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Whoa, synching my brain, I discovered how Chris Angle levitates! I now find Blondes are dirty women. Brunettes now turn me on bigtime and I dont know why yet. Maybe if I try levitating they'll find me a catch?
I now love Broccoli and cheese. Sadly, my typing has suffered when I try to spell and again I dunno why.
However, this all came crashing down when I found out my youngest daughter now has a boyfriend. Left side says be nice, right side says give the dude a nasty "you-tucha-my-daughter-inappropriately-in-anyway-and-I'll-hang-you-by-your-bell-ringers"look.

BaldieJr
09-07-2007, 09:53 PM
x6BL_Brando

i dont know your medical history so forgive me if i say something out of context.

are you aware of the technique of using mirrors to alleviate phantom limb pain?

i didn't read much about the procedure [listed above] because i'm squeamish about that sort of thing.

none the less, my mind wants to believe the device sends a pulse to an awaiting neuron which had been alerted to the probability of an incoming trigger by another neuron tasked with the responsibility of testing communication with the limb. in other words, if connected correctly it just randomly dumps 'here i am' on the nerve that wants to know if the limb is still working.

according to recollection, mirror therapy allowed the brain to learn what has changed to the body. my guess is that phantom limb pain manifests in cases where the brain was busy (in shock?) during the accidental loss of limb.

ViktorViktor
09-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Raaid -
Are (were ?) you left-handed or right-handed ?

Left-handers have a dominant right hemisphere.

Me and my dad are both left-handed, and we both often feel like 'misfits' in comparison to the rest of the people around us. Our thoughts and gut reactions to things are not always the norm, it seems. But I experience advantages to thinking 'left-handed' as well.

Does anyone know if all mammals also follow the same brain hemisphere rules as people ? Are there any animals which don't have separate hemispheres ?

raaaid
09-08-2007, 02:35 AM
im right handed

i ask the person whos taking care of my health and said this exercises were good to grow the corpus callosum that unites both brains

by 4 hour exercise ive seen colours in the sky i had never seen before

i would do more exercise but im afraid to damgage my brain

i cant know the patent number here but basically is two counterrotating looping yoyos that generate thrust, this is a quite well known thing

MEGILE
09-08-2007, 03:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Charos:

Raaaid If your patent has been filed please supply the patent application number/numbers and the country or countries it has been filed in.

I would be interested in looking it up.

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i cant know the patent number here but basically is two counterrotating looping yoyos that generate thrust, this is a quite well known thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif

Charos
09-08-2007, 04:15 AM
i cant know the patent number here but basically is two counterrotating looping yoyos that generate thrust, this is a quite well known thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All the best Raaaid but if your idea is "quite well known" its subject to both prior art and public domain both of which negate a patent
application.
If it were to be an undocumented novel addition or enhancement to prior art then your in with a chance, but if said addition is public domain then your still out of the running.

raaaid
09-08-2007, 04:25 AM
the 1st person whom i know did something similar was schauberger, high secret tech

he worked on fluid vortices i work in mechanical vortices

anyway i dont care about money i just wanna help

anyway they wont let you have a patent on this

no patent no way someone can build it because theyd just build it if they can get a profit that can only happen if theres a patent

DuxCorvan
09-08-2007, 08:01 AM
o man they gave me the drug that leads you crazy twice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

raaaid
09-08-2007, 08:54 AM
dux your position is clear

unable to produce energy you steal it from others trying to make them feel bad

of course you dont believe in god so you think you can get away with it

man i dont like you

Zeus-cat
09-08-2007, 09:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
i would do more exercise but im afraid to damgage my brain </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think that is something you should be worried about.

DuxCorvan
09-08-2007, 10:54 AM
unable to produce energy you steal it from others trying to make them feel bad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I produce several liters of methane every day. Yes, releasing them in closed spaces often make others feel bad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">of course you dont believe in god so you think you can get away with it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I -vaguely- believe in -some kind of- God. I don't believe in a loving father, nor in afterlife, nor in a 'judgment', but that's not the same thing. I don't try to get away with anything, either. Despite the -admittedly- sometimes annoying nature of my cynical character, and my unkindly way to do and say things, I was *genuinely* trying to help you.

I didn't know you were in treatment. I now think that treatment isn't working too well: months ago you used to post silly yet amusing statements about science and physics. They were usually wrong and often absurd, but you still seemed balanced and self-controlled.

But lately your posts have grown much weirder. They are often disjointed and nonsensical, like a bunch of supernatural ideas that seem to obsess you and are disorderly presented like a smashed jumble of reasonable concepts and idiotic deliriums.

You don't seem to realize that you've become a kind of 'village idiot' for many around here which mock you. Given my clownish nature, I was eager and ready to participate in that, as far as you were well enough to play with us and stand people laughing WITH you. From the moment people is laughing AT you, while you get more and more distanced from reality, I can't enjoy it anymore.

I'm also quite surprised that there are people around here who encourage you to go on in this declining line which only can lead you to a really awful extreme. Guys, alternative thinking is OK as far as you are not losing contact with everyday reality. I don't think raaaid here needs the kind of encouragement which consists merely in telling him what he wants to hear.

Raaaid, I tell you, and I mean you no harm. You are acting weird. It's summer. Go out, look at the sea: it was always blue without needing of 'synchronizing' anything. Stop carving into yourself, and open your mind to the external, not inner, world. Do small talk, enjoy the daily things.

No, you're not going to make any revolutionary discovery, nor change the future of humankind. Nor do you need to. Forget that megalomaniac thinking, that will only lead you to frustration. You said you wanna help: help yourself, be a common human being. You are a smart young guy, I really think so, but you're 'burning it' too much.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">man i dont like you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sad to know, but foreseeable. Messengers of bad news are rarely well received.

Anyway, that's your problem, laddie. As for me, I'll restrain myself from joking in your threads from now on. It's just not funny.

joeap
09-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Very well said Dux. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Low_Flyer_MkVb
09-08-2007, 11:00 AM
+1

MEGILE
09-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Raaaid is the best fisherman of them all. Make no mistake.

Zeus-cat
09-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Well said Dux; I hope he listens.

raaaid
09-08-2007, 12:01 PM
seems the teams are clear thanks megile as for the rest...

he calls me schizo, lady, village idiot...

i mention inmortality and he suggest me to have mercury pills, why dont you just kill your self

man im agnostic

or the world is what it seems because theres no god

or it is a stage where evil people is impotent because theres god

i dont know, what i do know is i try to behave etically correctly taking into account both posibilities

and you in both worlds stand for the kind of archtype who would sell their mothers for a fist of candy so my position towards you is clear

as you see i dont believe in the put the other chick crab, you step on my feet i kick you in the grunt

SeaFireLIV
09-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Kinda interesting and kinda sad to see the thread turn this way... Though I am in general agreement with Dux. You should be chuffed, raaaid that he gave you such a lenghty answer, he`s treating you seriously. Few do that to you, even those who pretend to be your friend.

raaaid
09-08-2007, 12:47 PM
he calls me schizo, village idiot, he suggest me to commit suicide

and should i TRUST him?

man im delusional not ******ed

1 in a thousand is dellusional, one every other 4 is a psycopath

Messaschnitzel
09-08-2007, 01:51 PM
A famous scientist learned how to synchronize
both brain hemispheres back in 1938.

The experiment consisted of breaking wind at both ends simultaneously while jamming his willie into the empty socket of a lamp plugged into a wall outlet.

Not only did he manage to synch both sides of his brain, he also inadvertently found his way into the eighth dimension, and now speaks English with a way cool Italian accent.

This is no B.S.! I saw it on video, and here is the result:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/buckaroo/buckaroo4.jpg

DuxCorvan
09-08-2007, 01:55 PM
he calls me schizo, village idiot, he suggest me to commit suicide

and should i TRUST him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, I was joking. It's my crooked way to say I don't believe in immortality. I'm sorry you took it seriously.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">man im delusional not ******ed
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, man, I've always known. Knowing you have a delusional disorder explains it all. I hope you get better, and I'm sorry if my harsh ways have made you feel bad.

triad773
09-08-2007, 02:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
Raaaid is the best fisherman of them all. Make no mistake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1

But aside from this as I think has been mentioned before, becoming ambidextrous helps one become (in my estimation,) more integrated in some ways. I used to be a full right-handed individual; then in art school (some 20 years ago,) I got into drawing with my left hand. I liked the result and kept at it. Now I am left-moused, and tend to grab the door handle with what ever hand (or what ever else) is closest at the time. To me this has contributed to some progress, as the right side of the body (or, the left hemisphere that controls it,) seems more balanced with the other side then it used to be. Hard to describe- but interesting and worth the effort.

Cheers

Triad

raaaid
09-08-2007, 03:24 PM
appreciate it dux

raaaid
09-08-2007, 04:01 PM
left hemi is logical right creative

i always breath through left nostril

as you see creative but non logical

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Unless you have the King of all Boogers jammed up there, you really should be breathing from both http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Warrington_Wolf
09-08-2007, 04:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no easy way to enlightment. I think the `easiest` is sitting in a cave for forty years eating bread and water and looking at a smooth stone until it breaks open by itself revealing a message! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>In my opinion enlightenment is a subjective thing, something that seems true to one person is bullsh!t to another.

Messaschnitzel
09-08-2007, 04:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BBB462cid:
Unless you have the King of all Boogers jammed up there, you really should be breathing from both http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't give him any ideas! He might come up with a novel marketing scheme that combines a convenient way to get food without having to get out of the vehicle.

The concept could be called "Booger King" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif