PDA

View Full Version : Naval Combat - Island Destroy/Takeover

Liightbriinger
05-06-2018, 10:38 AM
With only naval combat as war option, how will it be possible to destroy another ones riches on land? Also, will I not be able to take over his property? //SOLVED

2205 doesn't look half realisitc as 1701. Human Iteraction or War, everything was more detailed in 1701 than 1404 and 2070. 2205 is not worthy of anything.

What about Anno shall stay Anno? You already messed up with 2205. It was not Anno. To all who think otherwise, just.. sit back. This goes to the developers too. You think you know what you're doing with your modernized skills but walk blindly backwards by not appreciating the works you've done in past. New ideas are not always better.

I hope it will be possible again to destroy and take over ones riches on land even there's only naval combat:mad:

Nox_29
05-06-2018, 11:26 PM
Your questions already got answered in several DevBlogs.

https://www.anno-union.com/en/devblog-the-art-of-war-i/
https://www.anno-union.com/en/deblog-the-art-of-war-ii/

Read them before making angry posts on the forum.

Liightbriinger
05-07-2018, 09:30 AM
anno union is there for us to have a voice. if it makes me angry how 2205 was done, i'm allowed to say so.

thanks for the links

iruet
05-07-2018, 01:16 PM
anno union is there for us to have a voice. if it makes me angry how 2205 was done, i'm allowed to say so.

thanks for the links

Yes you are allowed to do so, but it might be best to explain why you say things... Now you just say it's bad, not what is bad and how it can be improved. I am sure that if you add this, it is really usefull feedback, atm it is just saying:

"This sucks, this has to be changed"

It would be better to specify, because that is really usefull... Yeah you may be angry, but now BB can't really use it as feedback since they don't know what was wrong exactly and what was good in your opinion :)

Ubi-O5
05-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Yes you are allowed to do so, but it might be best to explain why you say things... Now you just say it's bad, not what is bad and how it can be improved. I am sure that if you add this, it is really usefull feedback, atm it is just saying:

"This sucks, this has to be changed"

It would be better to specify, because that is really usefull... Yeah you may be angry, but now BB can't really use it as feedback since the don't know what was wrong exactly and what was good in your opinion :)
As Iruet said, Feedback is fantastic, we want to hear it all, though the best way to deliver it is, in a constructive way, that tries to explain the why's and hows and ideally (but not necessary) also ideas on what to do differently.

Liightbriinger
05-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Alright I get it:) Let me do it right:

For me Anno 2205 wasn't Anno anymore because it lost one thing that was always there in previous Anno games:
Peace & War Diplomacy. This Freedom was taken away in Anno 2205 where you were isolated by yourself in a lonely map. There wasn't even something to be called Peace within that map. There wasn't even Diplomacy between you and any players in that map! And hell, there was no trading within the map!! Sorry here I go again.. I think there wasn't even AI within the map.

It's ok to have new ideas but to completely overwrite the beloved game basics?

not cool man..