PDA

View Full Version : (Reworks)Ubisoft should/should not do...

TSCDescon
05-04-2018, 07:47 AM
Should do:

Rework 1 and balance change 1 hero per round during a season.

Should not do:

(After season 5 rework, the devs said they are going to release less reworks each season.)

Release only 1 rework and 1 balance changes at the start of a season. (Orochi reworked, PK balance changes)

If Ubisoft is going with the route of releasing only 1 rework and a balance change from now on, itís going to be a hell of a long time. The game might just die out by then. What was it, every 3 month is a new season?

Starting from now for season 6, orochi got reworked and PK got balance changes. 3 months later, I might be off, we will get another 1 rework and a balance change.

It might take another year or two, to get all the reworks and balance changes out of the way. Like I stated before, if Ubisoft does take this route, game will be dead by then.

Releasing NEW heroes wonít help at all. It will only break the game even more. Not to mention the game mechanic is still, judging from the community, UNBALANCE.

Rework and balance change OG heroes ASAP, before releasing NEW heroes. Updates for this game is going too slow, especially on year 2.

This is just my thought after watching WD and where the game is going. What do ya think??

SpaceJim12
05-04-2018, 10:16 AM
Let's hope devs just realise their mistakes to added everything they have in the start of season 5 and made it whole full of nothing.
So in season 6 they show us one rework and one balance, but during season we will see more.

Specialkha
05-04-2018, 10:20 AM
They work incredibly slowly. They are either incompetent or understaffed. Been like that since release. Took them 2 months to get out a single balance patch, and 1 year to fix parry.