PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait for my 3 crates! (Sarcasm)

GeneraISoIo
05-01-2018, 09:35 PM
The twitch rewards are quite lacking compared to last time. Now all I get is a measly 3 crates. I highly doubt I will be chosen for the 100k. I'm the most unlucky person I know and have never won anything that is derived from chance. They stated "many" will receive it, but what about all the rest of us? I would prefer the same as last stream, crates, small amount of steel, and a boat load of champion status(this would help since I have decided to play again and start a Centurion). Instead, 3 crates. Thanks you whiny Twitch users. And for those who think it wasn't the whiny Twitch users fault, for such a dramatic drop in Twitch drop rewards, then please, state what was the cause? Because that is the only reason I see. I would boycott if I wasn't so interested in what was being said, and it sucks that they had to kinda of... I wouldn't say ruin the stream, but have everyone focused on rewards instead. The 24 hour wait with fix most of it, but only allowing some to get a GREAT reward is unfair, and makes the stream less enjoyable to me, IMO.

Jazz117Volkov
05-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Yeah, I can agree with this being a bit sh!t. To watch the stream I need to be up at 4:00 AM, and for my trouble I'm half expecting a personal message to the effect of "lol you thought your time wasn't worth p!ss. haha. lulz. >;) " with a meme gif attached.

EvoX.
05-02-2018, 11:00 AM
A chance for 100k is better than 3 worthless crates and a month of CS, at least for me. It's only useful for leveling up, and even then it's a very small increase.

Though it is not better than 25% of that 100k, only guaranteed. Steel is by far the most valuable prize you can receive in this game, kinda wished they gave away 25k or so to everyone, but... I guess not.