PDA

View Full Version : Original Concept Ezio Petition

smallvillefan27
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey guys, i know some of you like me really enjoyed the way Ezio looked with the second hidden blade (glove only) not the brace, and i thought if enough people wanted it we could get it as an outfit patched in or as free DLC, and again what i mean is the outfit you see in the pics where he only has the glove on the right hand, so please if you agreee please sign and PLEASE Ubi patch this for us...thank you.

signs

smallvillefan27
11-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey guys, i know some of you like me really enjoyed the way Ezio looked with the second hidden blade (glove only) not the brace, and i thought if enough people wanted it we could get it as an outfit patched in or as free DLC, and again what i mean is the outfit you see in the pics where he only has the glove on the right hand, so please if you agreee please sign and PLEASE Ubi patch this for us...thank you.

signs

smallvillefan27
11-23-2009, 04:38 PM
i see alot of people have viewed this thread but i guessing im the only one who wants this, but i ask again....Ubi can i please have the out fit on the cover as DLC, ill pay i dont care?

Captain Tomatoz
11-23-2009, 04:43 PM
the one problem with this is that you won't be able to block when using the hidden blades because you haven't got the arm things (forgot what they were called)

smallvillefan27
11-23-2009, 05:13 PM
thats why i want it as an outfit, i like to have the choice

Sentite
11-23-2009, 06:21 PM
I think this falls under the option for people that want to unequip items.

The second hidden blade looks and works like it was a option. Oddly you can still deflect incomming weapon attacks BEFORE you even get the 2nd hidden blade.

Also if you want your character to look exactly like the guy on the front box you have to unequip the chest armor; which you cant do currently(unless you start the game from the begining and never buy the first piece of chest armor)

smallvillefan27
11-23-2009, 07:35 PM
i dont mind the armor so much, i just like the way the glove looks on the cover without the metal piece

Lonnie_Jackson
11-24-2009, 02:03 AM
To be honest this is what I wanted once I got my first armor piece. Let's just hope the (white) statue costume becomes reality!

smallvillefan27
11-24-2009, 03:54 AM
well if enough people want it im sure they could add it as an outfit, aka dlc, or uplay

Silhouelle
11-24-2009, 09:28 AM
I noticed this the other day when I started the game again. Would prefer if the bracer you got with the second hidden blade simply came from buying a bracer from the metalsmith. Oh well, I'd prefer a female Ezio model instead, for an outfit :P

RobL92123
11-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Signed.

Wouldn't be too upset if it didn't happen, but it would be pretty cool if it did.

Doveblood
12-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Oooooh, my God, I've spent a lot of time searching this on the internet! I'm afraid I'm late with this but AC2 is still actual (for me it certainly is). I have the White Edition with our beloved original Ezio figure, too. I began to like his outfit (JUST THE GLOVE ON THE RIGHT HAND and WIDE PLATE THAT HOLDS HIS CAPE WITHOUT SHOULDER ARMOUR) when the first gameplay came out (Venice part when you can take Leonardo's flying machine for a spin to reach Carlo Grimaldi). The cape's leather plate was also different from the Metal Spaulders' or the Missaglias Spaulders' left shoulder piece. It was brownish, it had it's pattern scratched into it, do you remember??
Hereby I join your cause, smallvillefan27, you are just like me. :) For a long time I thought that I'm the only one with this kind of wish out there... I apologize I haven't found this thread much more earlier.
I want to thank you our idea's declaration smallvillefan27. Whether we succeed or not, you made my day happier. :D
And please, dear Ubisoft and DevTeam make our wish come true!!! It's surely not a load of work for you. Thank you for all the Assassin's Creeds, though.

TheHumanTowel
12-20-2012, 08:22 PM
This is the most audacious bump I've ever seen.