PDA

View Full Version : Skills

bananenslip
04-30-2018, 07:23 PM
I ask me what we have to do to make more things after we played a while.
I GTA: San Andreas was it realy funny to make a lot of muskles and do other things.
If you Eat a lot you get fat XD

In other games you can upgrade it point for point, mostly in every MMORPG.

But what will BGE2 do with it?
How you can be better, is there a limmit?
Does it change our character?
anny other ideas?

knoxie had too much pizzas!!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1a/6c/e3/1a6ce3a271d02de558b909cd26150fa2.jpg

Legion-495
04-30-2018, 10:07 PM
Well I assume RPG elements like DeusEx Mankind/Human Revolution/Witcher 3/Fallout 4 and or a pickup system like Zelda.
Nothing too crazy. Fallout 4 is already a edge case imo.

I think it is rather complicated to make characters change those days like GTA SA.
It has to look correct so to say. And GTA SA had only one character. So maybe we get surprises, but I doubt it will be so flexible. However it is a neat thing to have much like Geralts beard :D
Since few games use such things I wonder if there is any complex stuff behind it.

My judgement might be wrong but that ape aint looking so healthy.:nonchalance:

bananenslip
05-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Well I assume RPG elements like DeusEx Mankind/Human Revolution/Witcher 3/Fallout 4 and or a pickup system like Zelda.
Nothing too crazy. Fallout 4 is already a edge case imo.

I think it is rather complicated to make characters change those days like GTA SA.
It has to look correct so to say. And GTA SA had only one character. So maybe we get surprises, but I doubt it will be so flexible. However it is a neat thing to have much like Geralts beard :D
Since few games use such things I wonder if there is any complex stuff behind it.

My judgement might be wrong but that ape aint looking so healthy.:nonchalance:

It can be everything and nothing ^^ but you play nearly even the same character if youthink away the looking. its just a standart human thing that changed a bit the lengh of arms and legs.
maybe a bit thikness changing and more is it not. ok knoxie is a special part of it but its nearly the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TntHE3T8SY

This is why i thought that it changes with eating or doing activities.
do you have to eat in the game is the next question :rolleyes:
do you get a nunburn?
if you sweat a lot, do you have to drink more?
things like that where very special in the game :D
but we see the finished game at the end :D
hope it will be great :D

PS: Yes the monkey isnt healthy, the problem is the human.
I foun another video with the same problem.
Only solution is diet XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36P2KVYAaCg

Legion-495
05-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Hmm I think the idea of decisions that have physical impact better (losing limbs) than this but if we can have both it would be cool for me.
But we should keep in mind that this game is no survival game xD

The point I want to make here.
Many ideas are cool and realistic, but they will very likely get you away from the actual game.
Hmm next E3 will tell? Maybe.

bananenslip
05-01-2018, 04:19 PM
It will be hard if you loose both arms and legs XD but only the visual part to get fat will be interessting.
surviving is just for fights ok, i agree with you.
Next E3 in 2020? XD
The BGE team let time to make this game XD but i think its not bad, i can be realy wonderfull.
bad is only that they have to programm a lot XD
we should stop to make new ideas XD