PDA

View Full Version : PC Feedback Steam Achievements

Noodlesuppe911
04-29-2018, 05:33 PM
Hey guys,

I really hope Ubisoft sees this little feedback, because I was very happy to discover, that AC Origins finally had steam achievements implemented. I know that many of you don't care about this, but I like to have all my games and achievements on one platform and they just add those little tasks you can do in your spare time or when you're done with the game but still can work on the achievements. They are also nice little rewards every now and then, so I really hope, that future (or maybe even past) assassins creed games will have them aswell though it's not a big deal to add them on steam, since they've already done it for uplay and playstation. As I said, I like to have everything on one platform, so even though I need uplay to launch the game, I still buy it on Steam but that's just my opinion and I'd also like to hear your thoughts on this. :)

Regards and have a nice day

Noodlesuppe911
04-29-2018, 05:46 PM
I just wanted to add, that I want to buy the old games again for steam, because I don't use my PlayStations anymore and it would be even cooler if those will get some love in form of an achievement patch, which will probably never happen but anyways.

Quinazzz
07-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Ubi never responds regarding achievements, we might as well forget about them adding it for Steam.

Triinchen
08-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Why AC Origins is the ONLY Ubisoft game that has Steam achievements?
I was very happy to finally have steam achievements in an AC game. Got 100% in Origins.
Hope they just forgot to add this at the store page.

Black_Widow9
08-05-2018, 03:05 AM
Hey!

Thanks for sharing this. We've passed your feedback along from the Steam forums as well. ;) As soon as we have anything to report, we'll let you know.

Thanks

Bessas.
09-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Hi!

Yes please add Steam achievements to Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Around 300 or more :) So we can play many hundred hours in game to gain them.

Black_Widow9
09-12-2018, 01:19 AM
Hey!

Update for you, there WILL BE Steam achievements for Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

https://media.giphy.com/media/2tLwJbULFgYy5rGvuv/giphy.gif

Thanks for letting us know you were interested. ;)

daronsmind
10-30-2018, 01:22 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

Thank you for hearing us and adding Steam-Achievements for AC: Origins and Odyssey.

I have a lot of Ubisoft‘s Games bought over Steam and earned Achievemts in uplay.

Will there be a possibility in the future, that there will be a function added by you to „synchronisize“ uplay and Steam. So I can have all uplay Achievements in Steam?

This would be one of the greatest days in my life. And I don‘t simply say that and don‘t mean it.

And I believe I am not the only one, who would be very very pleased about it.

This is a very serious thing for me in gaming. If I am not mistaken, there are uplay-Achievements for the Original Assassin‘s Creed. I would instantly buy AC in Steam and collect 400 Flags again just for the Achievements.

Please please at least consider und discuss about it.

KmarkoPL
10-30-2018, 02:16 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

Thank you for hearing us and adding Steam-Achievements for AC: Origins and Odyssey.

I have a lot of Ubisoft‘s Games bought over Steam and earned Achievemts in uplay.

Will there be a possibility in the future, that there will be a function added by you to „synchronisize“ uplay and Steam. So I can have all uplay Achievements in Steam?

This would be one of the greatest days in my life. And I don‘t simply say that and don‘t mean it.

And I believe I am not the only one, who would be very very pleased about it.

This is a very serious thing for me in gaming. If I am not mistaken, there are uplay-Achievements for the Original Assassin‘s Creed. I would instantly buy AC in Steam and collect 400 Flags again just for the Achievements.

Please please at least consider und discuss about it.

No.
The older games are no longer been supported.
Ubisoft will not waste resources to update this games.