PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough

Baturai
04-29-2018, 02:19 AM
You EITHER START NERFING THIS ********, OR I WILL REALLY LOOSE MY PATIENCE. and Delete the game once for all..

A god damn Hero cant be all about timable Insta Shieldbash with huge range and a God damn Forward dash GB Bait without any consequencess.
Ironically he can not only spammm it but also suck the **** out of your Stamina... His block drains half of your Feinted Attack is this a Joke ?

BERS IS ANOTHER CASE FOR ITS OWN...

WE CANT ENJOY YOUR GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

I had a fight earlier v.s a Cancer COnq...
HE DID NOT Even try to attack me once ... ( I mean WHY? woud he???)
Turtle to death suck Stamina and keep doing the same shiiit all over again...

it is cancerous... ! and it literally makes me wanna quit this game more than ever !

IAmOddGirl
04-29-2018, 02:45 AM
Was his gamertag The Turtle God by any chance? lol.

Hormly
04-29-2018, 02:56 AM
We talkin conk? If so i want in on this 😄

IAmOddGirl
04-29-2018, 02:58 AM
We talkin conk? If so i want in on this ��

yep OP says conq is the most overpowered kit character in the game basically.

EvoX.
04-29-2018, 03:09 AM
Just play Orochi and Storm Rush GB cancel all his SB's. Have fun.

Hormly
04-29-2018, 03:11 AM
I play warlord and theres literally nothing i can do if he sticks to his gameplan. He can sb all day with total impunity.

Game breaking, my strat for fighting him is to turtle up and hold out until a teammate arrives

Nerfing SB dmg was a good start, but until its recovery time is nerfed it will be out of control

HappeningShrimp
04-29-2018, 06:07 AM
I play warlord and theres literally nothing i can do if he sticks to his gameplan. He can sb all day with total impunity.

Game breaking, my strat for fighting him is to turtle up and hold out until a teammate arrives

Nerfing SB dmg was a good start, but until its recovery time is nerfed it will be out of control

Pretty much, Warlord is woefully outclassed right now. Also, I still don't understand why a hit to Conqs full block stance guarantees a heavy but Warlords doesn't.

ArchDukeInstinct
04-29-2018, 06:56 AM
You EITHER START NERFING THIS ********, OR I WILL REALLY LOOSE MY PATIENCE. and Delete the game once for all..

They just nerfed conq in one of the latest patches. Get with the times, man.

A god damn Hero cant be all about timable Insta Shieldbash with huge range and a God damn Forward dash GB Bait without any consequencess.

Wrong. Anyone with the completely average side dodge recovery of 600ms can gb on dodge and most dodge attacks can punish it as well.

Ironically he can not only spammm it but also suck the **** out of your Stamina... His block drains half of your Feinted Attack is this a Joke ?

Conqueror blocks do the same stamina damage to the attacker as any other class. The only time it is different is if superior block (and only affects the attackers heavies) is active which only occurs on full block, dodge, and heavy startup.

So what did he actually do? Just block and side dodge into shield bash against all attacks?
Feign a heavy and dodge back after you see Conqueror going for the side dodge. The shield bash from a side dodge has a shorter range and has to travel further, so he'll whiff right in front of you long after your dodge is done and you can GB him easy.

Tyrjo
04-29-2018, 07:13 AM
They just nerfed conq in one of the latest patches. Get with the times, man.

Wrong. Anyone with the completely average side dodge recovery of 600ms can gb on dodge and most dodge attacks can punish it as well.

Like a nerf to the light damage was touching the real problem. GB after a dodged shield bash is something I've never managed to do. If you play a character with no dodge attack, you are royally effed.

Baggin_
04-29-2018, 08:10 AM
Just play Orochi and Storm Rush GB cancel all his SB's. Have fun.

If only it were that simple. Conq is pretty tough to fight as orochi atm because conqs heavies can't be gben on start up and his storm rush into gb is one of his top mixups that just doesn't work too often. Not saying conq is op, I don't think he is at all, just that orochi (at least as he is now) isn't all that equipped to deal with an experienced conq. Sure Orochis' mix-ups are cute and all and can trick someone a few times in a match, but someone who is skilled at the game can easily adapt to him and his bag of tricks.

ArchDukeInstinct
04-29-2018, 08:51 AM
Like a nerf to the light damage was touching the real problem.

Yeah but how are the developers supposed to give Baturai skill at this game?

GB after a dodged shield bash is something I've never managed to do. If you play a character with no dodge attack, you are royally effed.

There's only a small window to pull it off but it's definitely doable if you have at least a 600ms side dodge. It's 100% consistent for a bot in the arena and I would say decently consistent for a human player too. Most of the classes with 700ms+ side dodges have something else. Kensei (dodge attack), Valkyrie (dodge attack), Conqueror (shield bash), Shugoki (hyper armor), raider (gb during dodge). Really the only class that is truly hosed is Lawbringer.

CptMatsumaru
04-29-2018, 09:27 AM

it is cancerous... ! and it literally makes me wanna quit this game more than ever !

A conqueror who plays only passive, so I have no answer. So he waits for everything and does not attack.
Against the shieldbash helps maybe dodge.
It's just an idea

EvoX.
04-29-2018, 02:38 PM
Lol, it's like ArchDukeInstinct somehow senses when his Conq is being complained about.

If only it were that simple. Conq is pretty tough to fight as orochi atm because conqs heavies can't be gben on start up and his storm rush into gb is one of his top mixups that just doesn't work too often. Not saying conq is op, I don't think he is at all, just that orochi (at least as he is now) isn't all that equipped to deal with an experienced conq. Sure Orochis' mix-ups are cute and all and can trick someone a few times in a match, but someone who is skilled at the game can easily adapt to him and his bag of tricks.

I know, friend. Was mostly joking, Orochi is garbo, but that will soon change.

ArchDukeInstinct
04-29-2018, 08:26 PM
Lol, it's like ArchDukeInstinct somehow senses when his Conq is being complained about.

Of course I do, I hear every RAH in this game from every platform it's played on.

Charmzzz
04-30-2018, 07:56 AM
Really the only class that is truly hosed is Lawbringer.

LBro can do the dodge-shove thingy, or not? Should be fast enough.

LordHarun4o
04-30-2018, 12:42 PM
He can shove a conq in return, but whether you follow with a light or a GB, conq can side-dodge shield bash you in return for a guaranteed light.

I suppose you have to react very quickly to shield bash before getting guardbroken, but still very much doable. Definitely latency is a factor in such moves.

FredEx919
04-30-2018, 04:39 PM

As a reminder. Keep the post constructive. If you need to take a break, then I suggest doing so. But lets keep it cool when posting here. I'm closing this up, but feel free to leave your feedback / discussions in a more constructive way going forward.