PDA

View Full Version : Is my Emblem Offensive or Something?

IAmOddGirl
04-27-2018, 01:17 AM
It is literally just a Rose. A white rose directly behind a red one to give off a better look. ALmost daily is gets reset

UbiJurassic
04-27-2018, 01:35 AM
It is literally just a Rose. A white rose directly behind a red one to give off a better look. ALmost daily is gets reset

If I'm not mistaken, this is likely attributed to a known issue that the team is looking into where assets from emblems are either missing or appear as a blank background. Checking with support, it doesn't seem that there's been any resets of your emblems from our end.

Tyrjo
04-27-2018, 06:37 AM
This happened twice for me lately. Kinda annoying. :(

ChampionRuby50g
04-27-2018, 06:51 AM
If I'm not mistaken, this is likely attributed to a known issue that the team is looking into where assets from emblems are either missing or appear as a blank background. Checking with support, it doesn't seem that there's been any resets of your emblems from our end.

This is a long shot, but seeing as you could check with support to see if OPs emblem had been reset for been offensive, which I assume would usually happen because someone reported it via the in-game menus, would it be possible for me to find out how many times Iíve been reported for cheating or griefing? I just think it would be amusing to find out lol.

UbiJurassic
04-27-2018, 06:25 PM
This is a long shot, but seeing as you could check with support to see if OPs emblem had been reset for been offensive, which I assume would usually happen because someone reported it via the in-game menus, would it be possible for me to find out how many times I’ve been reported for cheating or griefing? I just think it would be amusing to find out lol.

Unfortunately, I'm not at liberty to divulge any potential reports that may have been submitted against you for cheating or griefing. Just know that if it was a lot, you would have felt team's wrath by now. ;)

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
04-27-2018, 06:28 PM
This has happened to me 3 times. I stopped making an emblem for weeks. Now I have one, but if it gets deleted I wont make one again. I understand why, especially when I see soooooo many Nazi ones. But its still annoying for me because they werent offensive. But oh well, life goes on.