PDA

View Full Version : Ornaments Better not go away

HazelrahFirefly
04-26-2018, 02:56 AM
The fact that consoles don't get lag compensation until 1 day remains is complete insanity. For that simple fact the S3, 4, and 5 ornaments should hang around one more season.

In fact, if the lag comp takes several updates to be worthwhile then they should hang around until S7.

Vakris_One
04-26-2018, 03:01 AM
Nice try to buy time for those ornaments ;)

Tirik22x
04-26-2018, 03:09 AM
Theyíre all terrible looking... lol I donít get it.

Kelson27
04-26-2018, 05:34 AM
Iíve still not once had a game yet. Matchmaking always times out 😋

HazelrahFirefly
04-26-2018, 12:12 PM
Nice try to buy time for those ornaments ;)

Thanks mate!

HazelrahFirefly
04-26-2018, 12:14 PM
Iíve still not once had a game yet. Matchmaking always times out 😋

Had that a bunch of times this morning and then lost to a Berserker both times in the semi-finals... sigh.

Theyíre all terrible looking... lol I donít get it.

Opinions I guess. The Warden mohawk, Orochi ninetails, Peacekeeper Leaf Crown, and Shaman S4 bone thing are the best game has imo. Like, way better than anything you can buy.

ilikeguns12
04-27-2018, 08:01 PM
I recently inquired on a thread if they were intending to do this and UBI replied and confirmed they are intending to remove all previous ranked rewards from the game. They're going to start having true season rewards for ranked. The reason was that some people truly couldn't access ranked tourneys during the earlier seasons.... For some reason they think it's better now even though the queue times are obnoxious and the random loot makes me want to give up completely. There's literally only 2 ornaments I even want and first of all, there's literally no source that tells you which rewards belong to which tier (or at least not to my knowledge or Google's) and you're only guaranteed a hero specific ornament the first time you win the last match with said hero. I got the ugly as hell lion one for shinobi, but I want the badass double spiked one that looks straight outta Mortal Kombat, but so far with 2 flawless tourney wins I have yet to land it and have no idea if it's even in the top tier of rewards. The only upside is that UBI told me they may make previous ranked rewards available through another method, so there is hope and I honestly believe they won't ignore our concerns. They replied to me relatively quickly and so far I do have to give them props for staying dedicated to this game.

HazelrahFirefly
04-27-2018, 09:17 PM
All the ornaments are for winning the tourney but it's a bug (see other thread of mine lol)

UbiJurassic
04-27-2018, 09:25 PM
The fact that consoles don't get lag compensation until 1 day remains is complete insanity. For that simple fact the S3, 4, and 5 ornaments should hang around one more season.

In fact, if the lag comp takes several updates to be worthwhile then they should hang around until S7.

Sorry, but the current tournament rewards are definitely going away at the end of the season. :(

EvoX.
04-28-2018, 01:42 AM
Sorry, but the current tournament rewards are definitely going away at the end of the season.

Damn... ripped his dreams apart in cold blood.

RIP, Hazel.

HazelrahFirefly
04-28-2018, 02:56 PM
Damn... ripped his dreams apart in cold blood.

RIP, Hazel.

Well, I'll be fine. I got 3 of the 4 I wanted. Won with Warden, won with Orochi, and then I won five tourneys with the PK and never got the ornament, but thankfully the Support Team came through like champions and had it compensated to my account.

HazelrahFirefly
04-28-2018, 02:58 PM
I will always be a little pissed that we got informed the ornaments are going away 9 days before they would.... with two days of lag compensation, in the middle of a Cent big. Really ****ty decision, timing, or both.

UbiJurassic
04-28-2018, 06:51 PM
I will always be a little pissed that we got informed the ornaments are going away 9 days before they would.... with two days of lag compensation, in the middle of a Cent big. Really ****ty decision, timing, or both.

Considering the ornaments for Season 3 have been around for almost 9 months, the Season 4 ornaments for 6 months and Season 5 for 3 months, they needed to go at some point. We've also been very clear at the end of each season that they were not meant to stay around and would be taken out.

HazelrahFirefly
04-28-2018, 06:59 PM
Considering the ornaments for Season 3 have been around for almost 9 months, the Season 4 ornaments for 6 months and Season 5 for 3 months, they needed to go at some point. We've also been very clear at the end of each season that they were not meant to stay around and would be taken out.

Pffffffffft it's cool. Playing FH right now (so I'm clearly not that pissed).