PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Question *Possible Spoiler*

amster1985
11-15-2007, 05:38 PM
After how many assassinations do you get back the counter-move like the cool one where Altair does a one shot kill. Like for example, he pushes sword up then stabs in heart.

So far I've done one assassination and got back that basic counter where all you do is knock them on the ground not actually kill them.

amster1985
11-15-2007, 05:38 PM
After how many assassinations do you get back the counter-move like the cool one where Altair does a one shot kill. Like for example, he pushes sword up then stabs in heart.

So far I've done one assassination and got back that basic counter where all you do is knock them on the ground not actually kill them.

fruni
11-15-2007, 05:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">ons do you get back the counter-move like the cool one whe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not a spoiler but i assumed its the fourth mission

clownfish1485
11-15-2007, 05:41 PM
The counter that Altair does varies. Sometimes he'll kill them, other times he'll push them to the ground.

fruni
11-15-2007, 05:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by clownfish1485:
The counter that Altair does varies. Sometimes he'll kill them, other times he'll push them to the ground. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

some counters are unlockable like the one where when ever he gets knocked down the guy gets stabbed in heart.

amster1985
11-15-2007, 05:44 PM
So what gets unlocked after second assassination?

Hauntedmacintos
11-15-2007, 05:49 PM
he punches them to the ground if you counter a power attack

he one hit kills them if you counter a weaker attack.

You can't one hit kill the guy in the ring. Trust me, you have both.