PDA

View Full Version : Pk NEEDS A BUFF

GODISGOOD_5459
04-24-2018, 05:32 PM
I would really appreciate if for honor actually show pk some love because honestly I am a little upset how they gave zerks an opener like an unblockable but not pk and i feel like she needs it the most she doesn't even have hyper armor which the rework of all the different classes and buffs that was applied to them it is making a pk main like me really difficult to defeat other characters because they have a better kit then us pk mains out here. Like centurion has a whole light and heavy combo when he could combo someone without the buff I also don't like it that every female character on for honor has a unblockable but pk and don't even say a deflect which does nothing because when You deflect you get beat out of it fighting someone lile beserker with hyper armor. PK needs a buff seriously everyone else is op the only thing pk can do is light spam which is what it comes down to in the end with a pk main like me. That doesn't stay fun because that makes PK mains look like punks because we don't have the other advances like other classes and don't say we have the " prison shank" because in order to do that you got to get a gb which these recent patches it is nearly impossible now especially with the skill level of people growing significant we need more and better stuff to make pk more of threat and fun and not just relying on ganking. There is just only so many mix ups you can do especially without hyper armor and unblockables. Not only that but even if you parry its not a guarenteed guard break so the punishes for pk is diminished and its really not fair especially when you match up against other characters you don't need to rely on guard breaks to punish successfully. Please UBISOFT PLEASE consider helping a little girl like PK out😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Specialkha
04-24-2018, 05:45 PM
Pk is currently the strongest hero in 1v1 and is strong as well in dominion.

So git gud?

And she will get a rework soon which, most likely, will nerf her while giving her more options.

PepsiBeastin
04-24-2018, 05:47 PM
Can we also give shaman's bite hyperarmor and make it undodgeable? You should be rewarded with a free bite if you manage to get someone bleeding.

Cliff_001
04-24-2018, 06:02 PM
Its obviously a troll guys.

UbiJurassic
04-24-2018, 06:56 PM
So first of, Peacekeeper is widely considered a highly competitive pick among the members of the hero roster. While she lacks the variety of moves that other assassins have, like Shaman, she still has a solid hit that allows her to deal a large amount of damage and a fast zone attack.

While I can't say there are any announced buffs coming to Peacekeeper for the future, she is in line for either a rework or a major balance update with the goal of bringing her more in line with the other members of the hero roster. There's no timeline outlined yet for when she might be getting those adjustments, but we'll let players know when we do.

GrislyAccord
04-24-2018, 08:51 PM
Just don't slow her down! One of the main reasons I use her almost exclusively is because she's quick. Especially in Dominion where I can sprint all over the map, cutting off heads, capturing zones, reviving teammates.

I try to use other characters from time to time, and some of them I actually enjoy, like Nobushi and Highlander (the way his claymore just sort of chunks solidly into carcasses, and then swings around to lop off a head, the implied heft of the thing, is kind of cool--I always get a sense that the sword isn't so much slicing through bone and gristle as it is just smashing through it) but by comparison they're all just excruciatingly slow. Seems like it takes everyone else ten minutes to traverse the map!

Tirik22x
04-25-2018, 12:02 AM
Yes...PK needs a buff, and you’re a great player.

Not.

ONYX_x5
04-25-2018, 01:11 AM
Please don't.... After you guys rebuild ,fair mindedly of course, she will end up eating Tokyo or over throwing a world super power.

Charmzzz
04-25-2018, 08:03 AM
Haha, so much biased bs in here.... All those people claiming that PK does NOT need a buff: git gud. Any static guard hero can shut down PK easily, if you cant: git gud again.

The only thing that makes her strong in 1v1 is her Zone option select and her fast dodge-recovery. That's it. 500ms Lights are common all over the Roster, nothing special here on PK (17 Damage compared to 13-20 throughout the Roster is not worth mentioning...). Her Deflect is useless in most occasions, same with her Heavy-Light-cancel. Heavy-soft-feint-GB - useless on any decent player. All her mixups in Chains are broken (meaning they do not work at all) since October 2017 (removal of Timesnap).

We had this discussion plenty of times. Can you just please stop bi*ching and let PK get her needed buffs and nerfs? She can be shut down so easily, e.g. when I am on Warden I put my guard to the right and react to her Lights from other sides. 100% shut down, there is nothing she can do to me if I do this.

BadBOO17
04-25-2018, 10:06 AM
Pk mains are cancer and cant even accept that shes one of the best heros ingame for duels. And no we do not need to keep adding unblockables and give everyone dodge attacks. Giving pk a buff or rework before someone like warden, shugoki, or orochi is just nonsense.

Charmzzz
04-25-2018, 10:19 AM
Pk mains are cancer and cant even accept that shes one of the best heros ingame for duels. And no we do not need to keep adding unblockables and give everyone dodge attacks. Giving pk a buff or rework before someone like warden, shugoki, or orochi is just nonsense.

So maining a Character is something so bad that you have to wish them a mostly deadly disease? Nice, how kind you are. Reported.

She WAS best for Duels in S4 in the Top 2.5% of players, before parry changes happened.
You are:
1. Not playing in that bracket when I check your FHTracker,
2. playing mostly Raider in Dom who has a higher Winrate than PK in that mode. You want a nerf to Raider, too?
3. Who called for UB's on PK? Dodge-Attack on PK is, well, her thing as an Assassin. Nonsense argument.
4. Why that? Warden is in a pretty good spot concerning Winrate (49%) in Duel. Shugoki 53%. Orochi 48%. While I agree that they all need reworks, I do not want to say they have to get it before because reasons...

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
04-25-2018, 03:47 PM
So maining a Character is something so bad that you have to wish them a mostly deadly disease? Nice, how kind you are. Reported.

She WAS best for Duels in S4 in the Top 2.5% of players, before parry changes happened.
You are:
1. Not playing in that bracket when I check your FHTracker,
2. playing mostly Raider in Dom who has a higher Winrate than PK in that mode. You want a nerf to Raider, too?
3. Who called for UB's on PK? Dodge-Attack on PK is, well, her thing as an Assassin. Nonsense argument.
4. Why that? Warden is in a pretty good spot concerning Winrate (49%) in Duel. Shugoki 53%. Orochi 48%. While I agree that they all need reworks, I do not want to say they have to get it before because reasons...

He didnt wish it on anyone, while I dont agree with the use of the word he most certainly did not wish it on anyone.

I do think PK needs a rework, with that a balancing of sorts. It will accomplish what everyone wants. She doesnt have many option, thats facts. But the ones she has are damn good.

Erikfulclip
04-26-2018, 01:53 AM
I started the game pretty late first off and still went as a PK main, knowing of all the nerfs and problems with this character. I still love this character and I'm glad someone pointed this out, cause she does need a rework. As a PK I find it nearly impossible to hit someone. Sure PK is fast and has bleeds, but all that is pointless if someone is able to parry, block, and counter gaurd break all of it with no way around it. Her kit is stupendously small to be honest; She may have chains, but you can't really complete any of them. Anyway, due to everyone's issue with PK and all the BS, I stuck to actually playing her fair and not like an A hole. I rarely do the guard breaks to avoid bleed spamming, I literally do only 1 guard break for bleed a match, if I'm lucky. If I do a simple chain move and people call it light spam! Damage literally means nothing if you can't get it off. I take nothing away from the other classes either, just don't shove PK into the ground and keep shoveling away, cause you're still hurting her without nerfing her by adding all these new classes with more viability and reworking everyone else,but her.

Tirik22x
04-26-2018, 02:37 AM
Ah yes... another 100 lbs soaking wet female that hits like a train (harder than a 6’7” giant man with a halberd), is fast, has a hard hitting fast zone, dodge attacks, and bleeds, definitely needs a buff.

Gtfoh.

D3dicatedSrv3rz
04-26-2018, 04:24 AM
Ah yes... another 100 lbs soaking wet female that hits like a train (harder than a 6’7” giant man with a halberd), is fast, has a hard hitting fast zone, dodge attacks, and bleeds, definitely needs a buff.

Gtfoh.

Ummm this thread is for people who feel opposed/conflicted toward the current state of the PK. You exposing how bad you are with lawbringer adds nothing but salt to the situation. Literally keep your guard to the right unless otherwise prompted and CGB to deny us stabs. if you cant do that then well.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/10CopumcRWLMYM/giphy-downsized-large.gif

PDXGorechild
04-26-2018, 12:20 PM

Gtfoh.

Pretty sure the PK's highest damage attack is 33. Lawbringers is 45, which is the highest any character has in a single attack as far as i'm aware, so up there with the heavy hitters. PK is not known for being a heavy hitter, she chips away at you. Besides, whether its a polearm over the head from a giant of a man or a dagger in your throat from a soaking wet female, you're f*cked either way. If you're looking for precise realism this isn't the game for you.

PK certainly needs some love, especially when it comes to openers. She was the top pick for competitive players since early days and was for a long time, but she has been left behind a little what with all the DLC characters and reworks. Personally though, I don't think it would be fair for her to be reworked before the likes of Valkyrie, Shugoki or Orochi, as she's clearly in a better place than they are right now.

Charmzzz
04-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Pretty sure the PK's highest damage attack is 33. Lawbringers is 45, which is the highest any character has in a single attack as far as i'm aware, so up there with the heavy hitters. PK is not known for being a heavy hitter, she chips away at you. Besides, whether its a polearm over the head from a giant of a man or a dagger in your throat from a soaking wet female, you're f*cked either way. If you're looking for precise realism this isn't the game for you.

PK certainly needs some love, especially when it comes to openers. She was the top pick for competitive players since early days and was for a long time, but she has been left behind a little what with all the DLC characters and reworks. Personally though, I don't think it would be fair for her to be reworked before the likes of Valkyrie, Shugoki or Orochi, as she's clearly in a better place than they are right now.

Wasn't the next major tweak or rework list: PK, Valk and Orochi? At least that's what I heard between the lines in the last Den.

PK neutral heavy is 33 damage, but don't forget her guaranteed 1+15bleed damage followup which makes it a 49 damage hit. Still, you are right, her hardest neutral heavy alone is lower than the "heavy hitters".

Tirik22x
04-26-2018, 12:33 PM
Ummm this thread is for people who feel opposed/conflicted toward the current state of the PK. You exposing how bad you are with lawbringer adds nothing but salt to the situation. Literally keep your guard to the right unless otherwise prompted and CGB to deny us stabs. if you cant do that then well.....

https://media.giphy.com/media/10CopumcRWLMYM/giphy-downsized-large.gif

I’m not a LB.

PDXGorechild
04-26-2018, 12:42 PM
Wasn't the next major tweak or rework list: PK, Valk and Orochi? At least that's what I heard between the lines in the last Den..

Ah man i've been out of the loop, feel like I've missed a lot of stuff. Trying to catch up on every little update and rumour is murder, i've only just realised controls are now fully mappable. That's good to hear though, I bet the 7 Shugoki mains worldwide are vexed.

Tirik22x
04-26-2018, 01:14 PM
Ah man i've been out of the loop, feel like I've missed a lot of stuff. Trying to catch up on every little update and rumour is murder, i've only just realised controls are now fully mappable. That's good to hear though, I bet the 7 Shugoki mains worldwide are vexed.

If there’s only 7... I fight all of them once an hour.

Naturally, bc I hate fighting them.

ilikeguns12
04-27-2018, 07:55 PM
So some of you are saying Pk's strongest hit is only 33 damage??? Every heavy guarantees a bleed followup bringing her overheads up to 49 from neutral.... And LB does not have a 50 damage attack from neutral and even if he did, he'll never land a top heavy even on gb. Pk is fast af with the fastest dodge attacks in the game guaranteeing 40 damage and take zero skill since they include huge iframes and she can't even be gb out of them forcing you to deflect/parry them in most cases. She's practically unpunishable aside from deflect/parry. Her recovery times are amazing, she can miss heavies and you still can't get a free gb. Her zone is lightning fast and can be feinted so it's obnoxiously safe. Her heavy soft feint into gb lets her bait light parries then when she lands the gb she gets 2 bleed stabs into a potential wallsplat punish for over 70 damage cumulatively. Basically her oos punish. Even if you think she can be turtled out (which she really can't bc of her gb soft feint) she can turtle herself and be one of the most dangerous heroes in the game. She definitely needs another move, I'm talking rework direction. But straight buff? She's obnoxious enough to run into in duels as is. And yes I can beat them, but if I face a good one might as well set the controller down bc she's going to turtle around you the whole game.

Tirik22x
04-28-2018, 04:17 AM
So some of you are saying Pk's strongest hit is only 33 damage??? Every heavy guarantees a bleed followup bringing her overheads up to 49 from neutral.... And LB does not have a 50 damage attack from neutral and even if he did, he'll never land a top heavy even on gb. Pk is fast af with the fastest dodge attacks in the game guaranteeing 40 damage and take zero skill since they include huge iframes and she can't even be gb out of them forcing you to deflect/parry them in most cases. She's practically unpunishable aside from deflect/parry. Her recovery times are amazing, she can miss heavies and you still can't get a free gb. Her zone is lightning fast and can be feinted so it's obnoxiously safe. Her heavy soft feint into gb lets her bait light parries then when she lands the gb she gets 2 bleed stabs into a potential wallsplat punish for over 70 damage cumulatively. Basically her oos punish. Even if you think she can be turtled out (which she really can't bc of her gb soft feint) she can turtle herself and be one of the most dangerous heroes in the game. She definitely needs another move, I'm talking rework direction. But straight buff? She's obnoxious enough to run into in duels as is. And yes I can beat them, but if I face a good one might as well set the controller down bc she's going to turtle around you the whole game.

Yup... this is why I haven’t even bothered to reply to everyone shouting “she doesn’t hit harder than LB! Herpa derp derpa herp!”

Get outta here with all your actual knowledge. Let’s get back to the ppl trying to find a way to lie about her ridiculously high and EASY damage.

Alustar.
04-28-2018, 10:28 AM
My question to people saying she is so easy and OP: have you played her for a few weeks? If not, your experience with peacekeeper is nil, and as such your opinion is invalid, as there are no facts or first hand accounting to back it up. As Charmzzz posted, ANY hero with static guard can shut down a PK provided they do one simple thing. Block right. Then all you have to do is bait out the dodge strikes and grab her and it's game over.
The simple fact is, she needs a major rework. I've long since stopped running my peacekeeper that I ran to rep 17 in favor of other heroes with more options, better mixups and tools at their disposal. Players on these forums NEED to quit whining about every class but theirs and either learn that hero, or find better ways to deal with the problem areas you have.

BTTrinity
04-28-2018, 01:23 PM
It was quite often back when I played, that I would shut down a lot of PK's by keeping my guard right and reacting to everything else.. Her zone is the only thing on her that is strong, the rest of her is avg at best.... PK needs a rework, more options, but nerf the zone speed.

OdinHatesMe
04-29-2018, 10:36 PM
So first of, Peacekeeper is widely considered a highly competitive pick among the members of the hero roster. While she lacks the variety of moves that other assassins have, like Shaman, she still has a solid hit that allows her to deal a large amount of damage and a fast zone attack.

While I can't say there are any announced buffs coming to Peacekeeper for the future, she is in line for either a rework or a major balance update with the goal of bringing her more in line with the other members of the hero roster. There's no timeline outlined yet for when she might be getting those adjustments, but we'll let players know when we do.

Shaman has alot of tools but all of them are so easy to punish...... Lets look at the pk if she miss the zone still u cant gb her . her moves are so safe ....

Charmzzz
04-30-2018, 07:47 AM

Holy, there is so much wrong in your post. I just go through it:

- Heavy with bleed followup is 49 damage, correct. But there is no followup possible, you are done with your chain after you hit it.
- "Fastest Dodge Attacks": Same speed as Shaman @500ms.
- Dodge Attacks dealing 40 damage: Top Dodge Attack deals 36 damage, Side Dodge deals 31 damage. So much for "40"...
- Dodge Attacks guaranteeing damage: what are you talking about? You can GB PK out of her Dodge Attack like any other character (except Raider). Or you can feint a heavy and parry her Dodge Attack...
- I-frame start on dodges is 200ms for all characters. Nothing special on PK here.
- Recovery time after heavy? No data for that, but I think it is the same for all characters just like I-frames on Dodges.
- Zone is fast, yes. Deals 20 damage and costs half her Stamina. Should be nerfed, I agree.
- Soft-feint heavy is pretty much useless vs competent players. Right now you can only use this move from neutral, nobody falls for it except Noobs...

Now the best thing:
- 70 damage punish? OOS punish? What the actual f*ck are you talking about? You really have no idea about PK...
1. Max punish: GB - double stab - wallsplat - top dodge heavy with bleed followup deals 56 damage. So much for 70 damage...
2. OOS punish? PK has none, literally. You can just stand there being OOS, guarding your right side and wait. There is nothing the PK can do to force a reaction from you until you recovered your Stamina. Literally NOTHING. Heavy soft-feint GB? Just block and wait if she feints into GB and CGB. Done...

Who called for a straight buff in this thread? Did you even read everything? I guess not, you just came in to rant about PK with your half-knowledge.
As alot of people (PK Mains, too) said in this thread: we want options on her and then a nerf to her Zone will be fine. Everything else is nothing special on her except her recovery times (which got nerfed on backdodge btw...).

DrinkinMyStella
04-30-2018, 12:41 PM
I think just a rework is what she needs. maybe some more moves and some unblockables.

Specialkha
04-30-2018, 01:23 PM
Holy, there is so much wrong in your post. I just go through it:

- Heavy with bleed followup is 49 damage, correct. But there is no followup possible, you are done with your chain after you hit it.
- "Fastest Dodge Attacks": Same speed as Shaman @500ms.
- Dodge Attacks dealing 40 damage: Top Dodge Attack deals 36 damage, Side Dodge deals 31 damage. So much for "40"...
- Dodge Attacks guaranteeing damage: what are you talking about? You can GB PK out of her Dodge Attack like any other character (except Raider). Or you can feint a heavy and parry her Dodge Attack...
- I-frame start on dodges is 200ms for all characters. Nothing special on PK here.
- Recovery time after heavy? No data for that, but I think it is the same for all characters just like I-frames on Dodges.
- Zone is fast, yes. Deals 20 damage and costs half her Stamina. Should be nerfed, I agree.
- Soft-feint heavy is pretty much useless vs competent players. Right now you can only use this move from neutral, nobody falls for it except Noobs...

Now the best thing:
- 70 damage punish? OOS punish? What the actual f*ck are you talking about? You really have no idea about PK...
1. Max punish: GB - double stab - wallsplat - top dodge heavy with bleed followup deals 56 damage. So much for 70 damage...
2. OOS punish? PK has none, literally. You can just stand there being OOS, guarding your right side and wait. There is nothing the PK can do to force a reaction from you until you recovered your Stamina. Literally NOTHING. Heavy soft-feint GB? Just block and wait if she feints into GB and CGB. Done...

Who called for a straight buff in this thread? Did you even read everything? I guess not, you just came in to rant about PK with your half-knowledge.
As alot of people (PK Mains, too) said in this thread: we want options on her and then a nerf to her Zone will be fine. Everything else is nothing special on her except her recovery times (which got nerfed on backdodge btw...).

I think he does not play duel much because you are giving the damage unmodified as it is in duel. I think he mostly plays dom and such. In those mode, I have been hit by some 50+ top heavy from certain charaters.

Charmzzz
04-30-2018, 01:36 PM
I think he does not play duel much because you are giving the damage unmodified as it is in duel. I think he mostly plays dom and such. In those mode, I have been hit by some 50+ top heavy from certain charaters.

Oh yeah, true. Still, his argument that LB does not have a 50-damage Attack from neutral is complete nonsense.
Would be the same nonsense if I say:
- LB has Shove-on-Block guaranteed and Dodge-Shove from neutral-> nerf cause OP
- LB has probably the best ganking tool in the game: Impale for one of the highest punishes in the game
- LB has triple bomb feat combo which makes him ridiculously OP in Dominion

But I don't do that cause I know that for all these good moves, LB has a downside. Same for PK. But people only concentrate on the good sides...

Alustar.
04-30-2018, 04:11 PM
I'm honestly amazed we are this far into year 2, peacekeeper has seen the nerfs she has, and people still have the gaul to call her over powered. How hard is it to learn her very limited move kit and counter it!?

Knight_Raime
04-30-2018, 04:14 PM
I'm honestly amazed we are this far into year 2, peacekeeper has seen the nerfs she has, and people still have the gaul to call her over powered. How hard is it to learn her very limited move kit and counter it!?

Probs because turtling is still pretty easy to do and she's still the best turtle in the game.

Specialkha
04-30-2018, 04:39 PM

Looks like even top players struggle vs her in 1v1 since she has the best win rate?

Alustar.
04-30-2018, 06:34 PM
Probs because turtling is still pretty easy to do and she's still the best turtle in the game.

In her defense she is labeled as a counter attacker, plus I feel personally a lot of her kit gets axed due to how easy it is to parry or GB her. GBs especially are a hard counter since all you have to do is bait a dodge response and grab her, from there she is yours to do with as you please.

BadBOO17
05-01-2018, 09:34 AM
First off, dont out words in mouth. Sorry you got offended so easily over something that was clearly not said but i guess its 2018, people get offended over nothing everyday. If i wanted to wish cancer on a persoj i would say something along the lines of “ <ENTER NAME HERE> I hope you get cancer “. What i said was “pk mains are cancer”. There is a clear difference in that i am saying pk mains are cancer not pk mains should get cancer. By me saying they are cancer, how gamers typically consider it, something that is terrible for the game.
Yeah i usually get on play some dom to knock out some orders, get my steel, and hop off. I play my raider alot in dom but hes also my dueling hero. Only hero i attempted and won with in ranked dueling. Took me 2 attempts. But yeah he does do well in dom so ok lets talk about what we should nerf on raider so that it doesnt break him altogether.
Raiders strong points:
Gb/cgb/ stampede charge
Stunning tap on dodge and heavy
Unblockable
Strong oos punish
Attacks are kinda strong
Raiders down side:
Slow
easily readable attacks
Very little mixups
High stam cost when using unblockable
Stampede charge is easily punishable unless you are being ganked

The only things you can touch in dom would be his stampede charge or his unblockable because thats what makes him strong in that gamemode. His unblockable is a necessity for raider and nerfing it would imo ruin him so lets do something to his stampede charge. How about attacks while being carried do significantly less damage so its not instant death in a ganking situation? Or getting hit during the carry knocks you out of it? Or less stam is drained from it? Carry distance shortened? My first option would not ruin raiders kit or even hurt him bad but it would be a quality of life change.
Id like to hear your opinion on this for a hypothetical nerf or what you would change.

Knight_Raime
05-01-2018, 03:21 PM
In her defense she is labeled as a counter attacker, plus I feel personally a lot of her kit gets axed due to how easy it is to parry or GB her. GBs especially are a hard counter since all you have to do is bait a dodge response and grab her, from there she is yours to do with as you please.

Not disagreeing. just pointing out why people still think she's OP.

Charmzzz
05-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Looks like even top players struggle vs her in 1v1 since she has the best win rate?

Data? Oh wait, you mean S4 Data? Haha, ok, you serious? That was before the parry changes hit. I don't think she will be that high anymore this season.

Jazz117Volkov
05-02-2018, 10:56 AM
I usually despise the "gid gud" attitude, but I will say that PK has a lot more potential than a lot of PK players will ever experience. And because of her limited move-set, PKs can become predictable and easily fall for baits.

I think she should be a bit down the list of heroes that need the workshop.

Charmzzz
05-02-2018, 11:52 AM
I usually despise the "gid gud" attitude, but I will say that PK has a lot more potential than a lot of PK players will ever experience. And because of her limited move-set, PKs can become predictable and easily fall for baits.

I think she should be a bit down the list of heroes that need the workshop.

You do know that ALL her mixups are broken right now, do you? Her Movelist says that any Heavy can be canceled into Light or GB which is currently bugged (since the removal of Timesnap, so literally since months...).

Jazz117Volkov
05-02-2018, 12:47 PM
You do know that ALL her mixups are broken right now, do you? Her Movelist says that any Heavy can be canceled into Light or GB which is currently bugged (since the removal of Timesnap, so literally since months...).
Be that as it may, in most situation her speed and versatile heavies make her more viable than the majority of the OG roster, bar the reworks.

And I don't recall saying she couldn't use an update at all, or indeed a fix, I am simply of the opinion that Orochi, Valk, and even Warden need more work sooner because as it stands, in most situations, specifically 1v1s, they are less viable. We can argue that point if you like but I'll be more than happy to point you toward the KD statistics.

Charmzzz
05-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Be that as it may, in most situation her speed and versatile heavies make her more viable than the majority of the OG roster, bar the reworks.

And I don't recall saying she couldn't use an update at all, or indeed a fix, I am simply of the opinion that Orochi, Valk, and even Warden need more work sooner because as it stands, in most situations, specifically 1v1s, they are less viable. We can argue that point if you like but I'll be more than happy to point you toward the KD statistics.

Which KD Stats? You mean the Season 4 Winrates like the other guy, before the parry changes and dedicated Servers?

And even if we consider them similar in S5 (which I doubt), what do they show? That PK has the best dodge recovery in the game (backdodge massively nerfed) and the best option select with her Zone (needs to be reworked...). That's it. Her Lights are not faster than many other Lights, her Damage is not excelling everyone, she lost access to her highest punish (no free GB after parry anymore...), she has 0 (literally zero) OOS pressure and she has no opener.

I fought alot of high-Rep and high-MMR PK's (e.g. Setmyx) and ALL they did was backdodge and Zone. Nothing else. It was incredibly annoying but effective in Dominion. PK definitely needs fixing, I don't care if it's a rework or major tweaks. But right now she has no other way of dealing damage than Zone and an occasional Light Chain. Orochi, Valk and Warden at least have some mixups, PK completely lacks that now due to those Bugs on her...

EvoX.
05-02-2018, 01:29 PM
I fought alot of high-Rep and high-MMR PK's (e.g. Setmyx) and ALL they did was backdodge and Zone. Nothing else.

Implying you stand a chance against Setmyx either way...

Charmzzz
05-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Implying you stand a chance against Setmyx either way...

I had some kills on him in Dom, yes. But why is that even important in a "discussion" which Character should get reworked next? I am only giving examples of how the Top 2.5% Player got such a high Winrate on PK in S4. And 3 of those things got nerfed with S5:

1. Backdodge nerfed to 800ms from 500ms
2. No GB after parry, PK lost access to her 38 / 55 Damage parry punish
3. Number 2. also nerfed her option select indirectly: Zone input is Light+Heavy. When you press it you will parry OR Zone if the enemy feints. Since you do not get the GB on parry anymore her option select is not as valuable as it was before.

Alustar.
05-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Yeah, just to piggy back on Charmzzz, I stopped playing peacekeeper in favor of shaman as my go to assassin simply because PK did not have the lethality players think she does. She's a decent counter attacker, and her zone is nice, but get too aggressive with her and you will get wrecked by most competent players using a hero with static guard. PK has so few options that she is practically a niche fighter. It got to a point I would focus on running the map to grab a person from behind, stab him a few times, throw them and run off and let my teammate finish the job, while I go search for another teammate in combat to do the same thing.

Aurockson
05-02-2018, 03:17 PM

You keep saying she and use the term PK but I think you mean cent... What other hero gets a 70 damage wallsplat...?