PDA

View Full Version : Why is there no screenshot thread?

yngvef
01-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I've been away from the forums for a while and am shocked to see that there is STILL no stickied screenshot thread that contains every released screenshot for SH5 to date.

If I want screenshots, all I can find are some old shots and artworks on facebook... some more old shots at subsim... and a lowrez slideshow compilation on youtube.

This is the official UBI forum! ... is it not?

Don't you want to sell your game?

How do you expect to attract new (and returning) customers when we have to scour the entire internet for some lousy screenshots and "graphics demonstrations".

And the so-called "official site"?

It's got the same old teaser video with the horrible AMERICAN voice actor pretending to be a german uboat captain. And two buttons: "Forum" that brings you back here and "Register".

Where are the buttons for "Features", "System requirements", "Media", "Game info" etc. etc. that you see on other gamesites?

Why is Subsim a better place for information about the game than the official forum?

Something is wrong here. Very wrong. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

yngvef
01-27-2010, 11:09 AM
I've been away from the forums for a while and am shocked to see that there is STILL no stickied screenshot thread that contains every released screenshot for SH5 to date.

If I want screenshots, all I can find are some old shots and artworks on facebook... some more old shots at subsim... and a lowrez slideshow compilation on youtube.

This is the official UBI forum! ... is it not?

Don't you want to sell your game?

How do you expect to attract new (and returning) customers when we have to scour the entire internet for some lousy screenshots and "graphics demonstrations".

And the so-called "official site"?

It's got the same old teaser video with the horrible AMERICAN voice actor pretending to be a german uboat captain. And two buttons: "Forum" that brings you back here and "Register".

Where are the buttons for "Features", "System requirements", "Media", "Game info" etc. etc. that you see on other gamesites?

Why is Subsim a better place for information about the game than the official forum?

Something is wrong here. Very wrong. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif