PDA

View Full Version : PC Question Black Flag Servers Down?

Checkerknight
04-24-2018, 06:50 AM
For the last few days (friday 4-20) I have been unable to connect to the Ubisoft servers when booting up Black Flag. I launch it through Uplay, I am signed in, but the "Connecting to servers" spinner just keeps going. Left it going for at least 10 minutes and just had to play without being connected. This wouldnt be an issue really since I don't play multiplayer, but I heard that when you start getting into your fleet that you are unable to if you can't connect. So my question is if anyone else is having this issue, has a fix, or if the servers are just down?

Gorgonzola9000
04-24-2018, 07:14 AM
I fear this might be a problem on your end - I have had no trouble connecting in Black Flag as late as last night actually, and I intend to hop back in for a bit soon. I will chime in if I start having problems as well.

I know this doesn't offer a solution, but unless others have connection issues at least you can start some troubleshooting on your own without risking it being a waste of time, hopefully. Let Ubisoft know if nothing works, it might be a known issue.

Hosiaha69
04-27-2018, 08:30 AM
I am having the same problem. I have a fleet but can do nothing with it. I am unsure why. It's really annoying.