PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed II contollers

Macky_1
12-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Hi,
Just strted playing Assassins Creed II on PC, but find mouse and keyboard awkward. I have PS3 also and was wondering in the controls (ps3 controller) are more reliable or better for control? My PC set up I have trouble controlling the directions to sprint.
James

Macky_1
12-01-2010, 08:22 AM
Hi,
Just strted playing Assassins Creed II on PC, but find mouse and keyboard awkward. I have PS3 also and was wondering in the controls (ps3 controller) are more reliable or better for control? My PC set up I have trouble controlling the directions to sprint.
James

BioPulse.ps3
12-01-2010, 08:37 AM
i use my ps3 controller frequently so i'm very familiar with the setup and find it very easy to use and to be accurate with it... with that said you will find it hard to connect your ps3 controller to your pc since there are no drivers for the controller, one thing i did with my bro's pc was find a key mapping software if you know what that means.

Macky_1
12-01-2010, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the quick response. Yes I tried downloading a sixaxis ps3 controller driver for PC but didn't seem to work.
So what I am planning is take my PS3( I use for blu-ray player) and bringing it to my computer room and using that to play game with. This is a two fold reason 1. PC games are getting few and hard to find without a Super computer. 2 I tdoesn't tie up my computer.
Jim
thanks for the info
Jim

energyzerman
11-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Alright, so I have one of those generic USB controllers that looks just like a PS3 controller. It works great, and it worked just fine for the orriginal AC. But this time, I cant get the directional commands working right; either i cant get the camera to pan up and down without also spinning in circles, or, i've got to use the same command for turning, and panning. Can someone with a PS3 controller post his controller commands, and a description of how it worked for him/her? Mucho Gracias in advance. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif