PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Visit This Site?

Fish40
06-10-2005, 10:41 AM
http://www.sharkhunters.com. This site is dedicated to the history of the U-Boat forces. Many famous veterans are still members today! Some cool items, like mouse pads with the image of certain u-boat skippers, as well as the boat's emblem printed on them. Other items include books, tapes, and autographed pictures! Worth a look.

Fish40
06-10-2005, 10:41 AM
http://www.sharkhunters.com. This site is dedicated to the history of the U-Boat forces. Many famous veterans are still members today! Some cool items, like mouse pads with the image of certain u-boat skippers, as well as the boat's emblem printed on them. Other items include books, tapes, and autographed pictures! Worth a look.

GT182
06-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Nice site Fish40. Never seen it before but will go back often now. Thanks for the link. S!

TASKFORCE1x1
06-10-2005, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the link.

Drebbel
06-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Sharkhunters is different, to say the least.

You better check out their site, check their tours, do some digging on the www, and use common sense.

Fish40
06-11-2005, 03:41 AM
At the risk of sounding like a moron, I must say I'm not 100% sure at what you're getting at. I hope you're not suggesting that I posted a pro nazi site for people to look at. If that's the case, I deeply appologize. I had no idea! I came across this site in a naval magazine. The add said something about "U-Boat History", so because I'm a WWII history buff, and am interested in sub warfare, I gave it a look see. I did'nt find anything odd at all. Especially, since some of the members are also American vets. Heck, Ronald Reagan was a member! If I'm way off base here, I'm sorry. I'm just not sure at what you were trying to say.

Fish40
06-11-2005, 03:50 AM
At the risk of sounding like a moron, I must say I'm not 100% sure at what you're getting at. I hope you're not suggesting that I posted a pro nazi site for everyone to visit! If this is the case, I deeply appologize. I had no idea. I came across the site in a naval magazine, it sounded interesting, so took a look. I did'nt find anything out of the ordinary, in fact, many American vets are members, as was Ronald Reagan! If I'm way off base here, I'm sorry. I'm just not sure at what you're trying to say.