PDA

View Full Version : So did the Templars want to burn the World in 2012?

joshoolhorst
04-17-2018, 01:50 PM
I wanted to talk about this in a video of my and I'm trying to find as much information on it as possible, they were aware of the solar flare but what were the Templars plans? because there is so little information on this om what the Templars think I have a hard time finding information so would you guys please help me and link the sources or tell me where you got it from inside the AC Universe?
Do it for a fellow fan:)

cawatrooper9
04-17-2018, 02:22 PM
There might be more info in in-game codexes that I've missed, but from what I understand the Templars were mostly unaware of the severity of the coming disaster.

They did have some idea that it was coming, and that's partly why they were looking for the Apple, but for the most part their searches for the POEs were mostly for purposes of control.

Basically, I think they severely underestimated how bad the solar flare was going to be.

You can find more info here (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/2012_coronal_mass_ejection), if you'd like. The wiki is well curated, and is a really fantastic resource for Assassins Creed fans. :D

joshoolhorst
04-17-2018, 02:40 PM
There might be more info in in-game codexes that I've missed, but from what I understand the Templars were mostly unaware of the severity of the coming disaster.

They did have some idea that it was coming, and that's partly why they were looking for the Apple, but for the most part their searches for the POEs were mostly for purposes of control.

Basically, I think they severely underestimated how bad the solar flare was going to be.

You can find more info here (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/2012_coronal_mass_ejection), if you'd like. The wiki is well curated, and is a really fantastic resource for Assassins Creed fans. :D

Ooh they were aware of the solar flare for years believe me but it wasn't untill Lucy left the tapes behind untill they knew for a 100% certain there was something coming, before they and Lucy could figure out where the Grand Temple was she was killed by Desmond. I have been trying to look through the wiki for days now and don't have an answer if they want the world to burn... Ooh well I guess I let that over to the viewer but still thanks!