PDA

View Full Version : Disconnecting from R6 games constantly

Chazzky
04-17-2018, 09:56 AM
I just can't tolerate this anymore. 7 of every 10 matches I get placed in, I get disconnected from and I've stopped playing Ranked because of it as I occasionally got disconnected numerous times in a match, meaning I wasn't there for my team for sometimes 2 rounds.

No, it's not because of my internet. I always have a constant 30-50 ping and I never play outside of my own region.

Could anyone please tell me if there is some way to at least stop this from happening more often? I just can't bear it anymore. If you search for it, you will find that there are a rediculous amount of other people who are having this issue so it's not just me.

If this was fixed, it would change R6 from a good game when it works to a fantastic game and probably one of my all time favourites.

Any advice is appreciated

Ubi-Rufus
04-17-2018, 02:49 PM
Hi there,

If you're being disconnected as often as 7 out of 10 games with other members of your team renaming connected, then the issue most likely lies with your local connection.

Are you connecting to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi? If you're using WiFi, then for testing purposes please try connecting via cable as this provides a stabler connection.

To ensure you have the best connection possible to the servers, please also complete the steps in our connectivity guide (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000023138/Connectivity-issues-in-Rainbow-6-Siege/) for Siege on PC.

KimmTaeyeonn
09-20-2018, 04:09 AM
It happens only with rainbow six in my case though, not any other game

Ubi-Redbeard
09-20-2018, 12:33 PM
@KimmTaeyeonn

Can you please try the connectivity troubleshooting steps in the FAQ here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000023138/Connectivity-issues-in-Rainbow-6-Siege/).

If this does not resolve your issue, can you please create a case on the support website (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/) with images of the ports forwarded so we can look into this for you?

Thanks.

Nibaha
12-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Yeah same here....and they keep saying: Its problem with your connectivity and your local connection...how come then other games are all good without lagging and disconnecting? And my friend is playing with me on same internet and when I get disconnected he doesnt in fact it never happend to him. But yeah I think it is my connection what is problem :)

UbiSailorScout
12-04-2018, 10:32 PM
Hi there! Since you mentioned this is supposedly happening with only Siege, it my be related directly to your ports. In that case, we ask you do to the port forwarding steps (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024695/Connectivity-Troubleshooting-PC-R6S/) on the FAQ.

Zoomlye.TF
02-19-2019, 08:33 PM
Okay so, I recently started to play PC and everytime im in an ranked im getting disconnected. I have a wireless network and ive flushed my dns etc. What should I do?

Ubi-Town
02-19-2019, 09:53 PM
@Zoom have you tried all the steps that SailorScout suggested? That would ensure you have the best possible connection to the Siege servers.

Dynamxcs.
05-14-2019, 02:36 AM
After every game is finished the server disconnects and i have to restart my app and im able to play again. I have no clue why this is an ongoing issue with my game. Ive tried uninstalling, updating game files, restarting pc. The issue seems to continue for some odd reason. Any reason why this keeps happening?

UbiSailorScout
05-16-2019, 07:41 PM
Hi Dynamxcs.! If you are still disconnecting, what error code are you getting?

UbiSailorScout
05-16-2019, 07:53 PM
Hi Dynamxcs.! If you are still disconnecting, what error code are you getting?

YunngSinatra
05-20-2019, 05:58 PM
I've been having the same issue except its every game i play in ranked it kicks me! i have been usingan ethernet the entire time i have played and this weekend has been the only tine that this has happened. i have gone down from copper 2 to elo hell because of this issue!

Family_Puncake
06-14-2019, 03:45 AM
this happened to me a year ago while I had a season pass. I tried everything I possibly can to fix it and nothing worked so I gave up on the game until recently a friend of mine bought siege so I am forced to deal with this continuous DC ********. Originally planned to buy season pass for this year but then the game decided to be like hey you know what? you dont get to play the game. Tbh idk if I did the port forward thing correct.