PDA

View Full Version : 1701 A.D. Lodge!

W0ke.
04-17-2018, 07:30 AM
Does anyone remember the lodge from 1701? It let you spy, sabotage, poison Wells, incite riots? I would absolutely LOVE to see some advanced form of the lodge return! I loved pretending like I had no idea what my friend was talking about when he caught one of my saboteurs trying to slow his production. 1701 is the gold version of Anno.

Unrelated note, absolutely add land units back. I'll buy the game 5 times with season passes if we can get land combat again.

stylisticsagi
04-17-2018, 04:05 PM
I'd love to see the return of sabotage as well and maybe expanded as well. It is the war without declaring war.
Especially with not having land combat.

But i think they can go even bigger, why no do some "positive sabotage" like sending diplomats to bring hapiness or boost another players income or other small bonuses.
Some more interaction with each other other then only bad ones or trade.

W0ke.
04-17-2018, 05:59 PM
I'd love to see the return of sabotage as well and maybe expanded as well. It is the war without declaring war.
Especially with not having land combat.

But i think they can go even bigger, why no do some "positive sabotage" like sending diplomats to bring hapiness or boost another players income or other small bonuses.
Some more interaction with each other other then only bad ones or trade.

I think that is an excellent idea. Now that factories are going to be a thing, it would. Be cool to see what kind of mischievous activities could be conducted.

Liightbriinger
05-05-2018, 08:01 PM
aight bring back Illuminati. i loved lodge & researching