PDA

View Full Version : The Fck you tinkered with AI again ?

BrynhiIdr
04-17-2018, 12:09 AM
Their reaction time since new patches seems to be reduced horribly, usually iits 0.01 Second and there is no chance to shoot them first. 1042 freakin hours in TH and i never had problem peeking and taking down enemies within half second ( its usually even impossible to ultra fast peek and check them without taking a bullet) but this, now, i cant keep up with this its beyond human skills, my ping is 22 to 60 all the time so we cant blame connection this time.Reaction time is not the only problem here , they literally skip frames , it was present ever,but now it seems that approaching /attacking enemies have no footstep sound even at running speed, they are totally silent ,sneak up on you at speed of 4speed operator and warp into your face and shoot you first even if you are holding an angle they just skip a frame and appear so you cant actually hold the crosshair near doorframe and wait for him to pop up, no he just jumps in sort of and shoots knowing wherever you are exactly. If you have archived the old AI somewhere roll it backi to Black ice season era when it all worked just good and TH was actually realy fun, in skull rain someone started tinkering with AI with little to no AI programming skills and gave them this superhearing from behind walls, detecting even very silent footsteps, Then came the rubberbanding bombers , AI seeing through smoke , AI without drop sound and so many more , there were ZEro improvement to Terrorists AI ,you only worsened it, Its time to go back you totally ruined it. i hope yours developers are pround of themselves

croken717
04-23-2018, 02:49 PM
Yeah, all of that, and bombers now instantly shoot at you, regardless of their distance to you. I wish they would have put half the effort they used creating "Outbreak", to improve Terrorist Hunt. This mode could be incredible, if given just a little bit of attention.

BreAM86
04-30-2018, 07:20 PM
I've personally noticed that the A.I will sometimes take a headshot and then duck afterwards, and also don't die with a shot to the back of the head. There are even times when the bombers take up to six headshots to kill, or they might only take two.

The last kill cam always shows some weird glitch like movement of the A.I after being shot (whether it's a headshot or not) and yes, there is also some teleports now and then. The fps can be anywhere from 28 to 80 (depending on the map) and I have a feeling that this might be a culprit. There are rounds when I one or two shot every A.I, but other rounds it takes twice as many shots to secure the kill. I can't explain the inconsistencies, I just notice them.

It would be nice if T.H got more love as a game mode; However, I do understand that it isn't MP and this game is founded for that purpose.

BrynhiIdr
05-03-2018, 12:36 PM
as long those whackos will keep buying those disgusting elite skins ubisoft wont focus on anything else but keep releasing all that junk and not improving the game