PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft have GIVEN UP on For Honour (Official)

M4RKSG4MES
04-15-2018, 09:57 PM
They MUST have how long have ALL the players tolerated the bomb/fire/arrow wimps at end of battles, WHATS THE POINT with learning all your hero's moves, ubi allegedly tweaking hero's moves when NONE of them matter a jot ALL it takes is few arrows or bit fire at end to kill you, WHY WHY WHY cant Ubi braincells THINK of SOON as STAND AND FIGHT stage arrives/appears ALL bomb/fire feats are switched off ,MAYBE then it wont be like Call of Duty and REAL fighting hero's would win as it SHOULD be, surely its ONLY matter of simple programming to autolock CERTAIN feats at fixed point it CANT be rocket science , SO SO MANY players have TOTALLY given up on game because of the bomb wimps/cheap cant fight killers , MANY times and for LONG LONG time we,ve been promised they'd FIX this annoying issue ,just words of yet another broken promise , i DONT mind AT ALL losing in PROPER fight but 95% of matches it seems to be who's got bomb etc at end, which makes ALL time /effort learning moves and PROPER fighting totally pointless , IM DEFINITELY NOT the ONLY player who feels this way many many have abandoned game because of it and many more WILL too, leaving the bomb freaks/wimps who haven't bothered learning ANY fighting hero's moves. Ubisoft do SOMETHING NOW before its TOO LATE as you promised you would YOU KNOW im right .

EDG_Avocado
04-15-2018, 11:36 PM
chill, they gave up before the game was released by giving us trash servers. it's over just relax and enjoy the rest of the ride.

bmason1000
04-16-2018, 03:26 AM
Contrasting point: I, and many other players, do not want this feature you propose. So. How does ubi decide which playerbase is worth catering to?

OhHowSheGoingEh
04-16-2018, 06:18 AM
Contrasting point: I, and many other players, do not want this feature you propose. So. How does ubi decide which playerbase is worth catering to?

Simple, they ignore the casual player base.

SpaceJim12
04-16-2018, 09:43 AM
Still it's not feel they gave up on this game.
There are still bug fixes and even some content add-ons.
But it's normal to have feeling like game abandoned, cause now it's still like in early acess.

Simple, they ignore the casual player base.

Oh yeah, ignore casual playerbase with this magnificent reworks for Bers and Kensei. Come on, don't be rediculous.

Charmzzz
04-16-2018, 10:41 PM
I wonder where the (Official) part is!? Oh wait, first sentence, nothing official, just your opinion. Gosh this guy...

Feats reward a team who fought better. You know they got the Feats by leveling up due to making kills, don't you? I don't want to defend all Feats in the first place, but I rarely lost a Match only because of them. When I lose a Match it is lost mostly way before Feat level 4 are useable.

SpaceJim12
04-17-2018, 09:51 AM
Feats reward a team who fought better.

But still devs need something to fix claim of this feats. =)
Cause sometimes players who obviously did nothing could have catapult in the 5 minutes after round started.
For example in one game we have enemy LB, who just stand in the zone while me stand on another. And our teammates fought in the mid. And while I (doing the same thing on LB) got only second feat, this guy send catapult to mid to help his team. I don't think it's fair.

bmason1000
04-17-2018, 04:23 PM
But still devs need something to fix claim of this feats. =)
Cause sometimes players who obviously did nothing could have catapult in the 5 minutes after round started.
For example in one game we have enemy LB, who just stand in the zone while me stand on another. And our teammates fought in the mid. And while I (doing the same thing on LB) got only second feat, this guy send catapult to mid to help his team. I don't think it's fair.
Depending what class you play, renown is earned differently.

Vanguards gain bonus renown from capturing and defending zones.

Heavies gain bonus renown from defending zones, and assists.

Assassins gain bonus renown from solo kills, and gain HALF the renown from holding a zone as other classes and a QUARTER of whatever everyone else gains from defending a zone.

Vanguards have a fairly balanced gain across all aspects.

So depending on your class, and what was happening in the zones you were each camping, it's verrry possible for a lawbringer to gain renown at a much higher rate than you. It's not unfair, you just have to play to your strengths. If you're zone camping as an assassin, and no one comes to fight you, you're not going to gain much at all. The lawbringer will gain much, much faster than you.

SpaceJim12
04-17-2018, 04:37 PM
So depending on your class, and what was happening in the zones you were each camping, it's verrry possible for a lawbringer to gain renown at a much higher rate than you. It's not unfair, you just have to play to your strengths. If you're zone camping as an assassin, and no one comes to fight you, you're not going to gain much at all. The lawbringer will gain much, much faster than you.

I think I was no clear enough with my post. I played LB and enemy team have LB. I defend our zone, he defend theirs. Other three all the time fighting in the mid. In time I have second feat, my opponent LB have catapult.
I know I can't gain points by sitting in the zone on any class.=)
But this looks strange when same classes, doing same thing have different feats' gain.
The only thing I can assume, that they lost their zone in the beginning of the match. Maybe recapture...but still there can't be that difference in points gain.

bmason1000
04-17-2018, 06:17 PM
Ah, yeah, sometimes feats unlock at different point gains i swear. I've had my level 4 at 450 points, but sometimes I've had 550 and still not gotten it. It's very confusing.

UbiJurassic
04-17-2018, 08:04 PM
We definitely have no intention of "giving up" on For Honor, as we have a lot of cool things in store for the future of the game. We have certainly heard players share their concerns and feedback on feats and we are definitely looking to share all of that with the team. If players would like to constructively share their opinions and feedback on feats with me, I'm all ears and would be more than happy to pass it along. :)

SpaceJim12
04-17-2018, 08:55 PM
We definitely have no intention of "giving up" on For Honor, as we have a lot of cool things in store for the future of the game. We have certainly heard players share their concerns and feedback on feats and we are definitely looking to share all of that with the team. If players would like to constructively share their opinions and feedback on feats with me, I'm all ears and would be more than happy to pass it along.

Well, like it said above, there is some problem with gaining points to unlock feats. While players with almost zero statistics could have third feat, and sometimes you make objectives, kill people and minions and barely have 200 points and second feat.

And in case of nerfing feats (members of this forum ask for this for a long time) could be one simple and good decidion. Why we can't have limits to our feats? Let's say all OP feats (aka instakill) must have only one charge. You threw away catapult? Well, you spend it for better or worse. Same with spears of HL, arrows of Samurai etc. Than throwable stuff like spears, axes, gladius and all this must have only one charge as well. Traps could be 2 charges for lights and 1 for heavies (like in 4 feat) same things with bombs. In this case players have limits and can't just throw bombs left and right create trap fields etc. I don't think apply limits are to hard to do for devs and this could be nerf that everyone wonder about.

UbiJurassic
04-17-2018, 09:06 PM
Well, like it said above, there is some problem with gaining points to unlock feats. While players with almost zero statistics could have third feat, and sometimes you make objectives, kill people and minions and barely have 200 points and second feat.

And in case of nerfing feats (members of this forum ask for this for a long time) could be one simple and good decidion. Why we can't have limits to our feats? Let's say all OP feats (aka instakill) must have only one charge. You threw away catapult? Well, you spend it for better or worse. Same with spears of HL, arrows of Samurai etc. Than throwable stuff like spears, axes, gladius and all this must have only one charge as well. Traps could be 2 charges for lights and 1 for heavies (like in 4 feat) same things with bombs. In this case players have limits and can't just throw bombs left and right create trap fields etc. I don't think apply limits are to hard to do for devs and this could be nerf that everyone wonder about.

Feats are have definitely been an active discussion point for quite some time and we've been making sure to get all that feedback along to the team. I'll certainly make sure your suggestions are noted with it as well.

SpaceJim12
04-17-2018, 09:12 PM
Thank you, UbiJurassic.