PDA

View Full Version : Tribute strategy

RoosterIlluzion
04-15-2018, 01:42 AM
I had to move this here because people weren't reading it in STRATEGY thread. Imagine that.

Learn how to ****ing play the game mode you're in.

Tribute:
Everyone go towards the offerings. 3 people pick them up and carry them back to the shrine. DO NOT stop and fight unless necessary. DO NOT stand around holding the ****iing offering. PLACE IT IN THE SHRINE!
Once you've placed an offering, STAY RIGHT THE **** NEXT TO IT.

It's so simple to beat this mode in less than 2 minutes for big rewards, yet people suddenly get dumb and go off on a killing spree when it starts. It's not a deathmatch, there's actually an objective besides killing opponents.

HumoLoco
04-15-2018, 02:02 AM
I feel you lol. when i accident into tribute instead of dominion. so i played tribute nothing of they know how to play tribute all was they fight to death without get that offering and back to the shrine themselves. I cant stand it when i had to do for them and cant defense at our shrines myself when ima being raped by a gang. that's why ima stick to dominion mode.

Tyrjo
04-15-2018, 07:20 AM
Yep, people think it's Skirmish. When one person comes close to the shrines I'm guarding, everyone runs for the gank. Only to lose the other two tributes. I'm so sick of it.