PDA

View Full Version : Toxic player

The.All.Father
04-14-2018, 11:59 PM
Hello
At first i wanna say, that i am aware of how internet works and i know what kind of people are there. However, this one kind of toxicity is making me wanna puke, and trust me it is not easy task, cause i have chemotherapy right now which doesn't. So, I have cancer and when one of the players (after losing a game ofc) wished me getting one (and my mother too [I dont know why haters hate her so much :/]), I wrote him on chat that i actually have one, and as I suspected, he was laughing at my face, that he is glad that i will be dead. I am just curious, is there anything to be done with such people? I dont mind their talking, but I know that it can be harmful for some people in my condition. Like I said, I am just curious if there is a way to rule out such toxic players from community.

Ubi-Boat
04-15-2018, 01:10 AM
I am so sorry to hear that this has happened to you. This kind of rudeness and disrespectful behavior is not welcome on For Honor.

If you would like to, you can report this incident to Ubisoft Support (http://support.ubi.com), and provide them with the details as well as who said this to you. They would be more than happy to properly handle this situation.

The.All.Father
04-15-2018, 08:02 AM
Thanks and don't worry. Like I said, i don't mind talking from some random toxic people out there, but i just don't get such behaviour. Don't get me wrong, I want him to be shut down, cause of the toxicity he puts into community, but I am just curious, what is the solution for such situation. He will have his char turned off or he will banned?

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 02:06 PM
Just offs the top of my head, if you provide the support mods with the information they lock it his IP address and he won't be here to do that too anyone in the future. I admire your reserved attitude in dealing with this, as I'd have probably lost it. Normally (and from my own experience dealing with toxic players) for minor infractions to codes of conduct they usually suspend the player for a set amount of time, but I think in this case, a full on ban is what's is needed. No one deserves that kind of treatment, let alone someone who is dealing with real problems in life. And best wishes in making it through this. I hope you can keep that positive attitude in such a dark time in your life. You are stronger than most!

DeadRickWalking
04-15-2018, 02:53 PM
That sucks. On xbox and ps4 you can report them. Enough reports and they get a communication ban. You can also block them. Prevents messages like that from getting to you.

Good luck with your treatment, stay strong.

EvoX.
04-15-2018, 05:58 PM
I'm actually impressed by how well you're handling it. I can't imagine what kind of a human being do you have to be to wish death upon someone for no reason.

Ubi-Boat
04-15-2018, 06:20 PM
Hey QbaTheCandyKing!

If you would like to send me a personal message with the offensive player's name, a screenshot of the encounter(if possible), and your support ticket number. I would love to go ahead and expedite this situation by sending it straight to the team so they may swiftly handle this.

Vakris_One
04-15-2018, 09:56 PM
That's truly disgusting behaviour to have to encounter. Your positive attitude however is inspiring and I hope you keep it up. Stay strong and good luck with your treatment.

bob333e
04-15-2018, 10:03 PM
Damn.

I feel sorry you had to go through such intolerable sh!t behavior, adding to the fact that you're already suffering in real life. I admire your persistence and self-collected demeanor throughout this situation. No one deserves to be treated like this. Literally no one. I hope he receives a full-on ban. He deserves it. But more importantly, I hope you stand strong in your fight, cancer is no joke. Best of luck in your treatment man. For what it's worth, you have the support of some of us on here. Wishing you the very best.

M4RKSG4MES
04-15-2018, 10:15 PM
Thats digusting behavior and cannot be tolerated in anyway no excuses completely inexcusable , you have my upmost sympathy and support ,its only game after all ,some people are twisted/sick it seems and take games far too seriously they are supposed to be fun and pleasurable , i really hope this person gets reported to Sony as well and gets lifetime internet ban people like that shouldnt be allowed on internet ,kinda cowardly too hiding behind keyboard if spoken to like that in street would be arrested and rightly so, it does sicken me and gives true games player bad name but i promise you there are lot nice people online too good luck on naming/shaming person responsible

Archaelion
04-15-2018, 10:23 PM
As a pre-med student, this has me bothered. I'm sorry for your experience and I have submitted my own thread with toxic player behavior in the recent week. I wish you the best and strong recovery.

BlowHard74728
04-16-2018, 02:19 AM
I am truly sorry you are going through this. And on top of that were made light of by a disrespectful man child. Having lost some close family to cancer I can on some level (not fully) understand what you are going through. Again I am truly sorry and I wish you the best of luck.

Hormly
04-16-2018, 02:25 AM
When someones being a jerk on the internet, you mute/block/ignore him. Never attempt to communicate further, its pointless and what good would it do anyways, hes a stranger and not a part of your life.

This has been my policy since i first delved into online gaming in vanilla WoW, never communicate once someone becomes a d!ck.

The.All.Father
05-01-2018, 11:14 PM
It is testicular cancer guys, and i am after chemo (which seems to work), so dont worry i'll be kicking some asses in FH for a long time (I hope) :D And I am not a saint, i can get upset in the game, so my actions can be named "little rude", but there are borders, and laughing at possibly lethal illness is too much. I met plenty of people with cancer now, and not everyone is feeling "good" with it. Like I said, I dont really care, cause he is probably at the mental bottom, but he can actually hurt someone which is vulnerable for this venom words. Annnnd really thank u for support guys, i didin't think that it will get any response. It is a very fine surprise for me <3

IAmOddGirl
05-02-2018, 02:11 AM
People like that are being who they really are. I do appreciate that about the internet, gives you a mask of it's own so that you are comfortable enough to show the real you. It is highly likely this toxic person doesn't do it in real life, but what you experienced is his real personality without the self preserving filters. I'm sorry you had to meet a person like that. Some people like to troll they say, but it really isn't a troll at all. It's really who they are inside. I would like to say I do well at for honor and that in itself still gets the same insulting salt mail as I did back on the 360 lol..Don't get down about it..they are who they are.

Tundra 793
05-02-2018, 03:07 AM
It is testicular cancer guys, and i am after chemo (which seems to work), so dont worry i'll be kicking some asses in FH for a long time (I hope) :D And I am not a saint, i can get upset in the game, so my actions can be named "little rude", but there are borders, and laughing at possibly lethal illness is too much. I met plenty of people with cancer now, and not everyone is feeling "good" with it. Like I said, I dont really care, cause he is probably at the mental bottom, but he can actually hurt someone which is vulnerable for this venom words. Annnnd really thank u for support guys, i didin't think that it will get any response. It is a very fine surprise for me <3

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/youre-awesome.gif

DrinkinMehStella
05-02-2018, 09:48 AM
very sorry for what you are going through right now. Hopefully he gets what is coming to him, a ban sounds appropriate.

CptMatsumaru
05-02-2018, 09:59 AM
I wish you first a lot of strength and good health. I know it's hard. Especially when you are affected yourself. I also had to watch my best friend die of cancer within a year. It was a shock.
That's why I hope you beat the disease.

To your Toxicboy. I wish him not bad, but ... "rest is censored"

Ubisoft is already taking action against this toxic community.
But at the moment it affects almost every game. These "kids" just do not understand anymore that this is just a game and they really offend people.

I hope he gets punished soon.

And I'm pushing all the thumbs that I can find!
DONT GIVE UP!