PDA

View Full Version : Shaman

BadBOO17
04-14-2018, 08:16 PM
Obviously shes faster, stronger, more versatile, better ledging, and has longer range than all the other heros combined. Why would anyone rather play a raider over her? It doesnt make sense

Dry.Fish
04-14-2018, 09:22 PM
I would pick any other Vikings class over that psychotic brat.

JadeBosson.
04-15-2018, 01:40 AM
why would anyone pick raider over anyone tbh lol

BadBOO17
04-15-2018, 03:20 AM
I feel bad heros like him that are average or below average because why go easy mode and take the shamans or pks for easy wins? I mean he does carry people well which no other character can do so theres that.

Playing_Mantis
04-15-2018, 04:52 AM
shaman isn't really that op when u learn how to fight her. people just complain because they don't know how to avoid the bite and its annoying. currently there are other heroes more op. won't go into who they are to avoid a fight. also i don't really feel like shamans have that many mixups that u can't just see coming.

Hormly
04-15-2018, 05:55 AM
Shaman is one of those classes that will never truly feel ballanced because her entire kit revolves around one excessively cheesy move, similar to the cent and his cutscene.

Youd think the devs would have learned that high dmg cutscene moves dont belong in a game like FH 😕

Playing_Mantis
04-15-2018, 05:59 AM
i agree, but the fact that u know about it makes it easy to deal with in my opinion. so i think she is strong but by no means op anymore. i think she is about the standard where the devs are trying to get the other characters to be. conc went a bit over that so they are nerving him. berserker very well be a bit over tuned as well. I do really like how they did the kensai tho. i think a good kensai can for sure destroy a good shaman and vice versa. so i think they are kinda the standards ubi is shooting for.

Tyrjo
04-15-2018, 07:18 AM
Give how fast Predator's Mercy is and that it is a delta 70HP move. It is definitively overpowered. Also given how Shaman can feint jumps back and forth (which looks super wonky btw) something needs to be done. I feel ashamed every time I play Shaman.

Knight_Raime
04-15-2018, 01:06 PM
Obviously shes faster, stronger, more versatile, better ledging, and has longer range than all the other heros combined. Why would anyone rather play a raider over her? It doesnt make sense

In order to be faster than any other hero she'd need to have 300ms somewhere in her kit. She doesn't. Warden has 300ms forward dodge which is the fastest in the game. and there are a handful of other heros in the game that have access to a 400ms attack. Pk and highlander for instance. Better ledging. I assume you're referring to throw distance. then no. She doesn't have the best. I believe that belongs to LB's impale. then raiders stampede, then warlords GB run. THEN shaman's throw. longer range. True. but if you're running at me from max range you're super telegraphed which makes it easy to avoid/punish. And she is the most versitale hero. But all of her mix ups if read properly have very harsh punishes for a majority of the cast. So.

Knight_Raime
04-15-2018, 01:10 PM
I feel bad heros like him that are average or below average because why go easy mode and take the shamans or pks for easy wins? I mean he does carry people well which no other character can do so theres that.

I guarantee you that you will not trash a good player with shaman/pk unless you can actually use the kit well and are good at the fundamentals of the game. This kind of attitude usually comes from poor sport people who would rather blame anything other than themselves.

Shaman is one of those classes that will never truly feel ballanced because her entire kit revolves around one excessively cheesy move, similar to the cent and his cutscene.

Youd think the devs would have learned that high dmg cutscene moves dont belong in a game like FH ��

I'd say combo intensive kits like aramusha/some of zerker belong less than "cutscene" moves.

Give how fast Predator's Mercy is and that it is a delta 70HP move. It is definitively overpowered. Also given how Shaman can feint jumps back and forth (which looks super wonky btw) something needs to be done. I feel ashamed every time I play Shaman.

it's 50 damage. it should be toned down by 10. But the bite is rather easy to prevent and punish.

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 01:49 PM
The only thing overpowered about shaman and peacekeeper are their ability to draw out hate on the forums by players that are to suck on their own ego to be bothered learning how to counter them. Every hero has a hard counter. The term OP is so frequently thrown around on these forums I doubt anyone actually knows what it means anymore.

Tyrjo
04-15-2018, 02:09 PM
I
it's 50 damage. it should be toned down by 10. But the bite is rather easy to prevent and punish.

It does 50 damage, but the delta in terms of HP is 70, since it heals for 20.

If it dealt 20 damage and healed you for 20. It would be a delta 40 HP move. It would still be a great move which is easy to land.

Knight_Raime
04-15-2018, 02:17 PM

If it dealt 20 damage and healed you for 20. It would be a delta 40 HP move. It would still be a great move which is easy to land.

never heard anyone talk like this before. regardless I disagree on it being easy to land. I dodge it constantly. and People dodge me consistently when I try to use it.

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 02:29 PM

Yeah, I agree with Raime, I've never in my life heard this type of rationalization in the 15+ years I've been playing MMO games. And likewise, it's such an easy ability to avoid that I almost don't bother unless I get a grab or wallsplat.

Dane520123
04-15-2018, 03:24 PM
never heard anyone talk like this before. regardless I disagree on it being easy to land. I dodge it constantly. and People dodge me consistently when I try to use it.
If shaman throws u itís gaurenteed, good thing parrys donít give free GB anyway

Knight_Raime
04-15-2018, 03:27 PM
If shaman throws u it’s gaurenteed, good thing parrys don’t give free GB anyway

i know. she never throws me.

Tyrjo
04-15-2018, 03:37 PM
Yeah, I agree with Raime, I've never in my life heard this type of rationalization in the 15+ years I've been playing MMO games. And likewise, it's such an easy ability to avoid that I almost don't bother unless I get a grab or wallsplat.

You are not engineers, that's why you have never heard of it before.

70 HP is a HUGE swing.

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 03:38 PM
You are not engineers, that's why you have never heard it before.

I know several engineers. None of them have used that in relation to video games. It may make sense in your field, but it had no place here. You can't say because she deals x-amount of damage and heals for y amount that her attack does z amount of damage, that's just false.

Tyrjo
04-15-2018, 03:44 PM
I know several engineers. None of them have used that in relation to video games. It may make sense in your field, but it had no place here. You can't say because she deals x-amount of damage and heals for y amount that her attack does z amount of damage, that's just false.

I never said it does 70 damage. What I said is:

It's a Δ70 HP (as in HITPOINTS) move.

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 03:46 PM
You are not engineers, that's why you have never heard of it before.

70 HP is a HUGE swing.

By that same logic you should be complaining mote about Shugoki, since he can instantly kill an opponent while in critical and them heal himself, but go on, keep complaining about shaman.

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 03:50 PM
I never said it does 70 damage. What I said is:

It's a Δ70 HP (as in HITPOINTS) move.

And we are saying game design and engineer are two separate areas. That's like trying to use a degree in astrophysics to argue how McDonald's cooks their hamburgers.

Tyrjo
04-15-2018, 05:48 PM
By that same logic you should be complaining mote about Shugoki, since he can instantly kill an opponent while in critical and them heal himself, but go on, keep complaining about shaman.

Talk about comparing apples with pears here. Shugoki damages himself with 60 HP if you miss DE. This usually means game over. Shaman will get a second chance if you somehow manage to f up the GB if you dodge the first try. Should I even compare the speed of the different moves for you?

And we are saying game design and engineer are two separate areas. That's like trying to use a degree in astrophysics to argue how McDonald's cooks their hamburgers.

I'm saying you don't understand the meaning of my first post. You can continue to cook hamburgers for me, thank you.

Arekonator
04-15-2018, 06:17 PM
Pretty sure shaman can throw you further than warlord if you count in the guaranteed bash afterwards. I woudnt mind that she can move you around better than other assassins, but being able to do that as good or better than heavies which are build around it is tad too much. IIrc Raime is moslty duel player, so i can see why he doesnt consider that impactfull, but in 4v4 modes with lots of ledges and other enviro hazards it really gives her one more edge that she frankly doesnt need.
Reducing the total distance she can throw + bash you from guardbreak is something that i think 100% needs some nerf. I think she is fine otherwise, if the next reworks keep on the powerlevel of those we have seen so far.

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 06:19 PM
Talk about comparing apples with pears here. Shugoki damages himself with 60 HP if you miss DE. This usually means game over. Shaman will get a second chance if you somehow manage to f up the GB if you dodge the first try. Should I even compare the speed of the different moves for you?

I'm saying you don't understand the meaning of my first post. You can continue to cook hamburgers for me, thank you.

Apples and pears can be compared, you noob, they are both fruit and can be consumed. I'm beginning to question your credentials as an engineer now. XD
It was never the meaning in your posts that escapes me, it's how you think that it's relevant of m in a game.

EvoX.
04-15-2018, 06:21 PM
And likewise, it's such an easy ability to avoid that I almost don't bother unless I get a grab or wallsplat.

How do you dodge it when she starts fainting or holding it to draw out a reaction?

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 06:29 PM
How do you dodge it when she starts fainting or holding it to draw out a reaction?

If you are close, just hit her with a light, her startup makes it very risky to perform from closer range. If she is further away you have more time to wait and find out if it's going to be a feint or not. (Usually from that distance you will see her drop weapons and go on all fours to run at you) when you see this, wait for the actual leap and dodge to the side and GB her. It is very important not to dodge back, ever, ever as that keeps you in line of the pounce and out of range to punish the whiffed leap, which will only lead to a follow up leap.
I suggest practicing with a friend to get your timings down and pay close attention to her movements, as I mentioned the minute her weapons leave her hands, she is coming in to pounce, once she is in the air, that's your window to dodge.

Hormly
04-15-2018, 08:22 PM
Apples and pears can be compared, you noob, they are both fruit and can be consumed. I'm beginning to question your credentials as an engineer now. XD
It was never the meaning in your posts that escapes me, it's how you think that it's relevant of m in a game.

This man knows hes wrong and is hiding behind sarcasm

Alustar.
04-15-2018, 09:43 PM
This man knows hes wrong and is hiding behind sarcasm

This coming from the guy that doesn't understand the difference between a "read" and a "guess" in regards to fighting games. Lol ok, nub.

Arekonator
04-15-2018, 11:01 PM
I still see no reason to not nerf her combined throw+bash distance a bit. She shoudnt be as good or better than heavies designed for moving you around.

EvoX.
04-16-2018, 04:19 AM
If you are close, just hit her with a light, her startup makes it very risky to perform from closer range. If she is further away you have more time to wait and find out if it's going to be a feint or not. (Usually from that distance you will see her drop weapons and go on all fours to run at you) when you see this, wait for the actual leap and dodge to the side and GB her. It is very important not to dodge back, ever, ever as that keeps you in line of the pounce and out of range to punish the whiffed leap, which will only lead to a follow up leap.
I suggest practicing with a friend to get your timings down and pay close attention to her movements, as I mentioned the minute her weapons leave her hands, she is coming in to pounce, once she is in the air, that's your window to dodge.

Yeah, I haven't built the nerves to wait until the right moment, that hold just puts so much pressure and I go into autopilot. Thanks for the tip.

BadBOO17
04-16-2018, 09:02 AM
Wow you really didnt catch the sarcasm/extreme exaggeration in that post? Thought it was pretty clear but i guess not. All im saying is that when you pick her she does everything pretty well with very little downside

Camemberto
04-16-2018, 10:10 AM
@alustar24 about not counting 50dmg vs delta 70hp

Consider a 1v1 situation. There are three moves for you to decide, which one is OP and wich one is not:

1. 70 dmg and 0 heal
2. 50 dmg and 20 heal
3. 0 dmg and 70 heal

What's the difference? There is none.
Hitting each of those will put you in a 70 HP advantage, while also being pretty risk free, since you can just instantly retry. THAT is what Tyrjo is absolutely correct about being way to much.

Tyrjo
04-16-2018, 10:59 AM

I didn't say apples and pears can't be compared, I just compared Demon's Embrace and Predator's Mercy for you. I just stated the fact that Demon's Embrace, which you brought up as a comparison, is a high risk, high reward move, while Predator's Mercy is a low risk, high reward move.

Knight_Raime
04-16-2018, 02:42 PM
Wow you really didnt catch the sarcasm/extreme exaggeration in that post? Thought it was pretty clear but i guess not. All im saying is that when you pick her she does everything pretty well with very little downside

Sarcasm/exaggeration are not excuses for a poor argument.
and it's already been state that she receives very strong punishes from most of the cast if her option is read and punished.
So little downside is factually incorrect.

Knight_Raime
04-16-2018, 02:44 PM
I didn't say apples and pears can't be compared, I just compared Demon's Embrace and Predator's Mercy for you. I just stated the fact that Demon's Embrace, which you brought up as a comparison, is a high risk, high reward move, while Predator's Mercy is a low risk, high reward move.

The fact that you can be GBed and cant tech it by anyone on the cast means it IS a high risk move.
If you struggle to dodge and GB her that's your fault alone.

If she's got the time to press the input again for an attempted follow up either her and or the target had poor spacing. IN all my duels against her i've only ever seen the pounce attempted after a whiff 5 times. and i've fought her quite a lot.

Vrbas1
04-16-2018, 04:16 PM
Are people really trying to defend the Shaman and say she's fine as is?

Knight_Raime
04-16-2018, 05:51 PM
Are people really trying to defend the Shaman and say she's fine as is?

Yes because some of us actually like to have decent discussion rather than screeching nerf at anything that causes us difficulty.
I can't speak for others but I never said Shaman is fine as is. She can receive some tweaks just like any other kit. But most suggestions people put forth are heavy handed nerfs. Not actual smart suggestions. Just coming from a place of "I hate this nerf it."

Vrbas1
04-16-2018, 06:55 PM
Yes because some of us actually like to have decent discussion rather than screeching nerf at anything that causes us difficulty.
I can't speak for others but I never said Shaman is fine as is. She can receive some tweaks just like any other kit. But most suggestions people put forth are heavy handed nerfs. Not actual smart suggestions. Just coming from a place of "I hate this nerf it."

I think there have been many civil discussions and reasonable critiques brought to the table at this point on her. Legitimate frustrations often manifest themselves in the dumbed down, "It's hard, nerf plz" reactions, but they originate from a reasonable center; it's just whether or not people can articulate them.

Knight_Raime
04-16-2018, 07:14 PM
I think there have been many civil discussions and reasonable critiques brought to the table at this point on her. Legitimate frustrations often manifest themselves in the dumbed down, "It's hard, nerf plz" reactions, but they originate from a reasonable center; it's just whether or not people can articulate them.

Yes there has been some decent discussion about her. Just most of the stuff posted comes off as that and it makes it pretty difficult to tell the persons feelings.
Still though. I feel like most nerfs asked for her are a bit too much.

IMO nerfing bite damage to 40, fixing bugs, only letting her follow up a missed bite with WCR are the reasonable nerfs.
Back dash is getting nerfed so her mixing up that way won't be as bad. And also if her bite is interrupted the bleed is cleansed. So. She should be much less of a pain outside of duel. and she's already pretty balanced in duel.

Hormly
04-17-2018, 01:43 AM
The shaman is a smelly character and i dislike her

Mia.Nora
04-17-2018, 05:04 AM
Shaman arguments, just like S2 Centurian arguments boil down to;

Complainers pointing out what she has access to is way beyond other heroes capabilities.

Git Gud crowd saying it can be beaten with lightning reflexes, and as long as it is beatable it is balanced regardless of how rest of the rooster compare to it. I clearly remember raime being an avid Centurian defender when cent was at the peak of his cancer in S2, so not really surprised he is defending shaman now.

Knight_Raime
04-17-2018, 05:50 AM

Complainers pointing out what she has access to is way beyond other heroes capabilities.

Git Gud crowd saying it can be beaten with lightning reflexes, and as long as it is beatable it is balanced regardless of how rest of the rooster compare to it. I clearly remember raime being an avid Centurian defender when cent was at the peak of his cancer in S2, so not really surprised he is defending shaman now.

Nah fam. I said she's basically fine because all of her options have hard punishes for a majority of the cast. Meaning there is sufficient risk to her reward. But I also said she can stand to be tweaked. But unsurprised that you skipped over that to make your flimsy point have some substance.

Klingentaenz3r
04-17-2018, 09:44 AM
I only see that her jump attack range is still way too far reaching as well as her throwing distance. Both should be reduced to a reasonable value. Maybe some little damage nerfs here and there. I think the 40 damage unblockable could stick well around 35-37-ish (especially since she gets it guaranteed on top of other attacks on basically any OOS occasion or similar scenarios). Her side dodge attack can also be reduced a little as well as her jump attack (plus her bite from 50 to 40). She has more than enough mobility and speed to cope with that. She does not need to have that kind of damage output. With these adjustments I would regard her as sound. Without them she still over the top compared to other classes.

Alustar.
04-17-2018, 12:44 PM

I defended Centurion myself as well, never played him, and I also never had the problems that the majority of those that wanted him either nerfed to the ground, or outright removed from the game.
It's posts like this that make me glad the devs don't lean too heavily on player opinion, otherwise this game would be in a worse state than it's in and that would be entirely the fault of players like you who have nothing relevant or beneficial to add or discuss.
The problem you have is anyone telling you what to do in regards to dealing with a character or a move set you have problems you, you slam your hands over your ears and scream at the top of your lungs, "LALALA! NOT LISTENING TO GIT GUD GUYS! I'M UBER LEET! I DON'T NEED TO PRACTICE THIS HERO TOO OP!"

When I know for a fact that Regime and myself have given more than frequent valid points on both Centurion(which he ran, and knew far better than I did on how to counter) and shaman(which I ran and knew far better than most on how to counter)
But no, rather than listen to any advice or help, you'd rather just slap a git gud label on anything that doesn't fit into your self absorbed box.

EvoX.
04-17-2018, 01:16 PM
In my opinion, all she needs is a small nerf to the throw distance and bite damage, with 10 points. She's overall a very viable character without being broken, and it's only after the 3 reworks went live that I realized this.

If every character were as strong as her while not having anything that makes the current 3 S-tiers too strong/difficult to deal with, this game would be perfect.

Aurockson
04-17-2018, 03:36 PM

Centurion* :)

Also unless you have incredibly slow reflexes.. the jump attacks are REALLY REALLY EASY to avoid... like stupidly easy... and just watching her hands to see if she's holding her weapon or not to see what she's going to attack with helps a ton..
I've repped her 3 times and she is unarguably counterable by anyone with some skill. Don't try to parry or block her jump attacks unless you KNOW you can or else you will get hit... Which is then your own fault.. I'm not good by any means and after I asked "how do I fight Shaman" on the forums and got some tips I went home and played a bit and now she's hardly a problem.

Vrbas1
04-17-2018, 04:43 PM
Centurion* :)

Also unless you have incredibly slow reflexes.. the jump attacks are REALLY REALLY EASY to avoid... like stupidly easy...

Not exactly. Her jump attacks have a surprising amount of lateral range. I consistently am hit during virtually every dodge timing. Dodge attacks also seem to be very inconsistent as a counter unless HA is involved.

Knight_Raime
04-17-2018, 06:00 PM
I defended Centurion myself as well, never played him, and I also never had the problems that the majority of those that wanted him either nerfed to the ground, or outright removed from the game.
It's posts like this that make me glad the devs don't lean too heavily on player opinion, otherwise this game would be in a worse state than it's in and that would be entirely the fault of players like you who have nothing relevant or beneficial to add or discuss.
The problem you have is anyone telling you what to do in regards to dealing with a character or a move set you have problems you, you slam your hands over your ears and scream at the top of your lungs, "LALALA! NOT LISTENING TO GIT GUD GUYS! I'M UBER LEET! I DON'T NEED TO PRACTICE THIS HERO TOO OP!"

When I know for a fact that Regime and myself have given more than frequent valid points on both Centurion(which he ran, and knew far better than I did on how to counter) and shaman(which I ran and knew far better than most on how to counter)
But no, rather than listen to any advice or help, you'd rather just slap a git gud label on anything that doesn't fit into your self absorbed box.

Regime?
I AM ROYALTY NOW YES.

Alustar.
04-17-2018, 06:07 PM
Regime?
I AM ROYALTY NOW YES.

The regime of Raime, may competency and logic reign from this day unto the end of his days.

UbiJurassic
04-17-2018, 08:19 PM
I think most people can agree that Shaman is a frustrating hero in most matchups. While she can be more easily managed by taking a large amount of time to learn the typical combos of Shaman players and how to counter them, the team definitely considers her to be on the powerful side of the hero balance spectrum. While there's no changes to announce for her yet, we may have some in the future.

Regime?
I AM ROYALTY NOW YES.

The Knight is now a King!

destroyer2.1.2.
04-21-2018, 12:23 AM
It obvious that shaman needs a nerf sheís way too fast she can literally outrun a shinobi during super sprint without any speed buffs wich is broken it straight up makes super sprint useless. Shaman does way to much damge her moves are super fast and something funny is that you canít block/parry her lunge attackís if your not facing the direction her attack is coming from before she actually does it and doging her lunge attacks is also useless because you canít doge it you could try to deflect but thatís damn near impossible. Also she has way to much health for the speed and damage of her attacks her mix ups are insane and can be turned into an infinite combo and if she gets you with bleed and guardbreak throws you sheís guaranteed to hit a neck bite which once again is broken and for some reason Shinobi has the least amount of health he/she has nothing on moves that can really be used against her unless your fighting a complete trash shaman that can doge heavy with again canít be doged/blocked/parried/deflected if you do a move or faint it Shaman so why isnít Ubisoft nerfing her well thatís easy to say ubi likes to have at least one character thatís way better than most others for some reason.So here you go but yet again Ubisoft probably isnít gonna nerf Shaman.

Playing_Mantis
04-21-2018, 02:11 AM
she's so much more manageable than the zerker,conc,and now the cent even in my opinion. she's not that hard to figure out. people just rage because they get bit and don't like it.

Alustar.
04-21-2018, 02:12 PM
It obvious that shaman needs a nerf sheís way too fast she can literally outrun a shinobi during super sprint without any speed buffs wich is broken it straight up makes super sprint useless. Shaman does way to much damge her moves are super fast and something funny is that you canít block/parry her lunge attackís if your not facing the direction her attack is coming from before she actually does it and doging her lunge attacks is also useless because you canít doge it you could try to deflect but thatís damn near impossible. Also she has way to much health for the speed and damage of her attacks her mix ups are insane and can be turned into an infinite combo and if she gets you with bleed and guardbreak throws you sheís guaranteed to hit a neck bite which once again is broken and for some reason Shinobi has the least amount of health he/she has nothing on moves that can really be used against her unless your fighting a complete trash shaman that can doge heavy with again canít be doged/blocked/parried/deflected if you do a move or faint it Shaman so why isnít Ubisoft nerfing her well thatís easy to say ubi likes to have at least one character thatís way better than most others for some reason.So here you go but yet again Ubisoft probably isnít gonna nerf Shaman.

She's just as fast as all the other assassins, so why aren't you having problems with them? Mix ups. Outside of gladiator/shinobi, the rest of the assassin roster doesn't have mix ups like she does. You just need to learn what her topical combos are.
The guaranteed predators mercy or really the only way most shaman are going to actually access that ability, as it's incredibly easy to dodge and punish. Also guard breaks are pretty easy to get out of, so practice that as well.

In fact, most of what you are complaint about its basic level stuff. Blocking and dodging her wild cats rage is an example. Those are highly punishable attacks, as they are heavies and pretty slow. Be patient and practice more and you won't have these issues.

OdinHatesMe
04-29-2018, 11:03 PM
I think most people can agree that Shaman is a frustrating hero in most matchups. While she can be more easily managed by taking a large amount of time to learn the typical combos of Shaman players and how to counter them, the team definitely considers her to be on the powerful side of the hero balance spectrum. While there's no changes to announce for her yet, we may have some in the future.

The Knight is now a King!

Are you guys serious? I am a compatative fh player and i would easly say that shaman is so easy to reactable her jump attacks or predators hungar is so easy to react if you have dash attacks and nowadays most of the heroes have. Also dont u guys watch tournaments???? as u can see noone takes shaman lol only nobushi kensei pk conq so the all tournament we see 4 different heroes but we have 18 different heroes . but yeah ofc give conq super fast shield bashes or give zerker more hyper armor but shaman needs nerf eh? she does not have hyper armor or super fast attacks she is easy to react her jump attacks are easy to react as i said u can understand whats coming her entire moveset is punishable unlike pk... i strongly suggest that her damage needs to be like when she launched at the first place beacuse she is too punisable and her defence is not good as many heroes.. consider my advice otherwise shaman will be like cent. after u nerfed cent noone plays him. if u listen every nerf advice shamans fate will be like cent i am telling you...

Jacques-Le-Coq
04-29-2018, 11:47 PM
In the past 20 games I've played I've learned getting hit by a cutscene move with one other opponent around is instant death, highlanders grab = instant death, shuggies embrace = instant death, Conquer running charge, not instant but pretty damn punshing. Shamans bite isn't really instant death unless their teammate is smart and waits for the bite to finish and hits before you have a chance to get up. Whats wonky is that when you hit someone at the same time as your teammate, whoever actually hits first does full damage but then yours does chip damage of like 10. although I hardly ever get that kind of love, I get hit by 2 raider heavies at the same time and I go from 100% to 10%. and as spammable as these moves can be, you can literally start running as warlord,conq,raider, for about 1 second and still get a cheesy push,knockdown,grab, and as soon as you finish the punish you can turn around run back and do it again.