PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Complete Edition - Replay ?

montagemik
06-11-2010, 04:57 AM
I've looked around the boards but couldn't find an answer (sorry if i missed it).

Does 'AC2 Complete Edition' actually Allow story mission replays, Or are Ubisoft planning a patch that will permit replay ?

Without this feature there is zero reason to keep the game after completion.

montagemik
06-11-2010, 04:57 AM
I've looked around the boards but couldn't find an answer (sorry if i missed it).

Does 'AC2 Complete Edition' actually Allow story mission replays, Or are Ubisoft planning a patch that will permit replay ?

Without this feature there is zero reason to keep the game after completion.

EzioAssassin51
06-11-2010, 06:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by montagemik:
Without this feature there is zero reason to keep the game after completion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aside from free-running, exploring, the treasures, feathers, side missions and about 10 million other things to do once you've done the story... or just replay it!
It's a great story so why wouldn't you? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As for your other other question, i have no idea.

montagemik
06-12-2010, 12:34 AM
I've already completed the game 100% Platinum trophy inc all the DLC from PSN, That's why i'd like to be able to replay some story missions.
feathers & treasure collectibles were no fun to find the first time round in either game.

Starting again completely from scratch just to play your favourite missions is the kind of thing we had to put up with on the Sega Master system in the 1990's.
For a game on it's 3rd 4th or 5th release version i thought they may have fixed this.

As i said without story mission replays this game has been available for months already via DLC, So what's the point of a 'Complete Edition'.
A patch shouldn't be difficult for this should it ?

By the way i love the AC games for story & gameplay so i'm not a hater.
(personally i'm waiting for an AC hollywood movie trilogy)