PDA

View Full Version : Zero help from customer service

PRIME_KAL_EL
04-13-2018, 10:46 PM
Since I canít get an actual response from captainwheelie through direct message or the iOS support forum, thought Iíd try here. Iíve contacted supported and had the typical runaround from them, and I still cannot upgrade my bikes or fuse parts. Iíve been a fan and supporter of Ubisoft for years. No longer.

justinman114
04-14-2018, 12:18 AM
Good luck.

CagBall
04-16-2018, 10:34 AM
He's not replying to my PMs either. I think I've sent 6-7 now with no reply. Disappointing!

justinman114
04-17-2018, 01:40 AM
CaptainWeelie is a female :)

That said, yeah she doesn't respond much.

CaptainWeelie
04-30-2018, 10:52 AM
Hi PRIME_KAL_EL, sorry for missing out on your questions. I did not receive any personal message from your side.
I’ve already (a while back) sent your request to the Support team and you should hear from them soon.
I’ll get in touch with you again for more updates.

@CagBall – I’ve replied to all your messages :)

hikasrams
05-08-2018, 03:20 PM
I've had 170.000+chips before cat update. While updating game crashed (mysterious interface all over the game, overlapping scenes, other images displayed, fog etc.) and in bunker it showd I own 123.000+ chips :o after reloading game the same reduced amount of chips was left. I wrote to support to check my activity on chips, but they "closed" issue telling they'll investigate, but won't return for now. Guess whether chips will be returned :)
Actually, I don't care about the amount 'couse they are useless at all for me, so won't beg, but smb. could have much trouble.

PRIME_KAL_EL
06-01-2018, 09:21 PM
My complaint was made 3 months ago. And I still canít progress through the game, because I still canít upgrade. 3 months isnít what Iíd call soon.

PRIME_KAL_EL
08-28-2018, 12:33 PM
Itís been almost 6 months now, and still no help. I started the game over completely and it worked fine. Until it came time to link with my Ubisoft account. I could not save my new progress, but had to use the old, glitched save instead. I still canít fuse, upgrade, or even progress in game. The doghouse doesnít even work. I messaged customer support, again, and havenít received a response in over 48 hours. And thereís no response in the forums. Big surprise. Thanks for nothing.

Stefan2499
08-28-2018, 02:07 PM
It’s been almost 6 months now, and still no help. I started the game over completely and it worked fine. Until it came time to link with my Ubisoft account. I could not save my new progress, but had to use the old, glitched save instead. I still can’t fuse, upgrade, or even progress in game. The doghouse doesn’t even work. I messaged customer support, again, and haven’t received a response in over 48 hours. And there’s no response in the forums. Big surprise. Thanks for nothing.

How did this happen to you in the first place? Did u mess around with the game files or what? There are some serious bugs in ur account

PRIME_KAL_EL
08-29-2018, 02:24 AM
How did this happen to you in the first place? Did u mess around with the game files or what? There are some serious bugs in ur account

I havenít touched any files. I started playing to get the step into the light challenge, and unlock the costume. It stopped working properly and I just deleted it. Picked it back up hoping it would finally work. Kept playing, hoping for a fix, and itís never happened. Now, I canít even get a reply to email to customer service.

negodyaeff
08-29-2018, 08:41 AM
I still canít fuse, upgrade, or even progress in game. The doghouse doesnít even work.
What do you mean you can't progress? It's because of fuse or what? I'm not sure about doghouse, but I can fix fuse and hanging upgrade. Unofficial way of course. I'm not Ubi employee, so I will need your email and password to login into your acc. You can PM me here if you want or it's better to contact me on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/negodyaeff

PRIME_KAL_EL
08-29-2018, 03:18 PM
What do you mean you can't progress? It's because of fuse or what? I'm not sure about doghouse, but I can fix fuse and hanging upgrade. Unofficial way of course. I'm not Ubi employee, so I will need your email and password to login into your acc. You can PM me here if you want or it's better to contact me on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/negodyaeff

I canít play most of the tracks because I canít upgrade the bikes. I have two open missions to upgrade, and canít upgrade. And Iím not handing my info over to anyone. If you truly know how to fix it, then post the info or a link.

Stefan2499
08-29-2018, 03:35 PM
I can’t play most of the tracks because I can’t upgrade the bikes. I have two open missions to upgrade, and can’t upgrade. And I’m not handing my info over to anyone. If you truly know how to fix it, then post the info or a link.

Well hes gonna do it the "illegal way" via mods i think

negodyaeff
08-29-2018, 06:56 PM
I can’t play most of the tracks because I can’t upgrade the bikes. I have two open missions to upgrade, and can’t upgrade. And I’m not handing my info over to anyone. If you truly know how to fix it, then post the info or a link.
As you wish. I already fixed this issue for couple of guys. Information about upgrades progress is stored in the "timers" section of the savegame. I just make mod that ignores information about timers when progress is taken from server. I can't share this mod, because game have antimod protection now and this protection is disabled in my mod. I don't want to leak insecure version to anyone.

Well hes gonna do it the "illegal way" via mods i think
Exactly, but it's the only way (except starting new acc from scratch of course), because support never fixed that problem for anyone as far as i know.

PRIME_KAL_EL
09-01-2018, 03:28 AM
Starting a new game is useless too. You canít overwrite the previous save with it. It wonít let you.

negodyaeff
09-01-2018, 02:54 PM
Starting a new game is useless too. You can’t overwrite the previous save with it. It won’t let you.
You do something wrong. Just register new ubisoft acc and there will be zero progress.

PRIME_KAL_EL
09-06-2018, 02:48 PM
I got a reply from captainwheelie. Asking which bikes were glitched. That was days ago, and they still havenít fixed the issue.

negodyaeff
09-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Hope dies last :rolleyes:

PRIME_KAL_EL
09-09-2018, 03:00 AM
Apparently they canít find my acount on their servers to fix it.

negodyaeff
09-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Apparently they canít find my acount on their servers to fix it.

:D

"platformType":"uplay"
"profileId":"44929727-8286-4fe1-a4bf-5c5b009552e9"
"nameOnPlatform":"PRIME_KAL_EL"
"player_level": 22
"missions_completed": 133
"coins": 612145
"diamonds": 25
"player_points": 133405
"season": 51
"rank": 22
"star": 2
"win_streak": 0
"golden_ticket": 9
"chips": 1745

clarx1
09-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Apparently they can’t find my acount on their servers to fix it.

Just let negodyaeff fix it. It will actualy work! He's trustworthy and not gonna do anything with your details. Change your password after if it makes you feel better.

PRIME_KAL_EL
09-10-2018, 05:10 PM
Just let negodyaeff fix it. It will actualy work! He's trustworthy and not gonna do anything with your details. Change your password after if it makes you feel better.
Will the game work properly afterwards? Will I finally be able to unlock tier 3 bikes and everything?

clarx1
09-11-2018, 02:29 PM
I do believe so, he's the expert though. I'd PM him on here or on Facebook.

CaptainWeelie
09-12-2018, 12:06 PM
Hey PRIME_KAL_EL, I've fixed the problem for you, please check your Inbox.

PRIME_KAL_EL
09-12-2018, 04:22 PM
I appreciate the help, thank you. Thereís still an issue with the jackal though. The mission wonít complete.

PRIME_KAL_EL
09-21-2018, 03:02 PM
The problem still isnít fixed. I shouldnít have to resort to asking someone to use a mod to fix it for me. Iíve messaged captainwheelie twice and still no response. I realize thereís a lot of requests, but this is ridiculous.

PRIME_KAL_EL
09-28-2018, 05:27 PM
Ubisoft used to be my favorite developer. What a shame.

PRIME_KAL_EL
12-27-2018, 03:09 AM
Iíve been patient, and as polite as I can be. Iíve waited for a fix for this game since itís release. Customer service has been completely useless, and so have the mods of this forum. Thanks for not responding to my messages, and for wasting my time. Iím done with Ubisoft.

PRIME_KAL_EL
01-30-2019, 11:42 PM
I hope the customer service agents donít get paid actual money. Cause it definitely isnít earned.