PDA

View Full Version : Played 2-3 times in the past 3 months. How is the current state?

Mtcmnkk
04-13-2018, 09:00 PM
Played a ton since launch total rep around 75. Played until the re works to all the season 5 heroes were finished. Came back for dedicated servers. Stopped playing after a couple of dominion matches tired of the ganks. But moreso frustrated at how useless revenge still was even when maxing duration, gained, attack and defense. Has that changed any?

I'm on the fence about the hero changes so I'll just comment on the ones I play. Zerker unblockable finishers not needed but not a terrible addition. Highlanders caber toss feels cheap af now. I would think Ubi would learn a middle ground besides nerf to the ground and the hulk * Superman.

But by far and away the thing that prevents me from returning is ranked duels. Having it as a tournament instead of every other game type is so dumb. Why would I waste my time waiting ten minutes to match and five in between matches.

Any way how do you guys think the game state is now?

Crosstails20
04-13-2018, 09:08 PM
The Community is still toxic as ever the game is okay in my opinion.

Mtcmnkk
04-13-2018, 09:41 PM
The Community is still toxic as ever the game is okay in my opinion.

This community will always be toxic at least until the bs is reduced in game. It's a game with one of the best concepts in a very long time but the execution so far by Ubi has been poor. Just to reiterate 1v1 the game is great. Yes there are tough matchups but some heroes have too much. This would all be ok with me if ranked duels wasn't ten minutes of play time and 20 minutes wait

Archeun
04-13-2018, 10:04 PM
I'd suggest you stay away. I just had a fight in Dominion in which I was double-teamed by a Shugoki and Centurion. The Centurion actually got revenge on me.....while he was double teaming me. If that doesn't tell you everything about the state of the game; I don't know what does.