PDA

View Full Version : Emulator?? Really?? Gtfoh

Mafioso83_mob
04-13-2018, 01:27 PM
So. I hear people are playing this game on a pc or mac. Is this really serious? If so gtfoh. How can i even compare playing on this iphone7 to playing with a joystick / controller ?

I suddenly felt i found the answer how these people on the top always is on top. And they obviously aint playin on no iphone nah.

Legit cheating if u ask me.

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi🌿

Sardius77-TFG
04-13-2018, 01:43 PM
So. I hear people are playing this game on a pc or mac. Is this really serious? If so gtfoh. How can i even compare playing on this iphone7 to playing with a joystick / controller ?

I've seen PC emulators for Android but only in the context of strategy games, not sure how good the performance would be on a precision game like Trials. As for iOS I haven't heard/seen any such mechanism. Does it exist? If so, you should try it and see if it makes things easier! :o

How do you feel about people using bluetooth controllers with their device instead of the trials touchscreen? This seems like a legit use, I can see it might give some advantage. I 'slip' off my accelerate/lean controls all the time! Then again, external controls will introduce some input lag which may be very very bad for a twitch game. The time required to actuate a physical button could also be a disadvantage. I dunno, just me rambling :D

clarx1
04-13-2018, 01:47 PM
I tried on bluestacks once as my phone got destroyed. Was barely playable on but that could well just be my PC being average. Had shocking latency in controls

Mafioso83_mob
04-13-2018, 01:57 PM
@sardius

Fam i thought this game was for iphone / android only.

People using other ways ,lets say help , to achieve better score is lame af and weak only. in my eyes.

Legit ballers, as myself, should have all the credit for keepin it real and 💯

Good playin these days tho Sardius. I see u slowly climbing the rank. I got this game for 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and worked me up daily to get where im now. Funny thing tho is when i started playin this sh*it i looked at others top gamers in here like he*ll no im never gonna beat these guys. But now a days the tables turned man and these same mofos get a he*ll of a beatin from urs truely 😉

Keep grindin playa

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi🌿

NO-bwestlie
04-13-2018, 02:48 PM
If anything, playing on PC is a disadvantage. I tried using bluestacks and a 360 controller, it's horribly laggy. Even if it didn't lag, I'm not sure how playing on a PC would be an advantage.

Rocknrolll21
04-13-2018, 10:46 PM
@sardius

Fam i thought this game was for iphone / android only.

People using other ways ,lets say help , to achieve better score is lame af and weak only. in my eyes.

Legit ballers, as myself, should have all the credit for keepin it real and ��

Good playin these days tho Sardius. I see u slowly climbing the rank. I got this game for 1 1/2 to 2 years ago and worked me up daily to get where im now. Funny thing tho is when i started playin this sh*it i looked at others top gamers in here like he*ll no im never gonna beat these guys. But now a days the tables turned man and these same mofos get a he*ll of a beatin from urs truely ��

Keep grindin playa

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi��

You're actually doing pretty good, bruh! I see where you rank on the events and new tracks and you're up there with the elite! Keep it up. Kicking my bum right now, but I havn't played the last 20 tracks. I'm missing about 17 million points :|

justinman114
04-14-2018, 12:19 AM
This game would be wayyyy harder to play on emulator (at least for me). Emulators have input delay that you have to account for, and I am way too used to the controls on the touch screen to do it with a traditional controller. Can't really slide from gas to brake or left to right on 2 buttons as well as on a screen. Honestly if someone can beat top times with an emulator, they deserve them.

Mafioso83_mob
04-14-2018, 03:02 PM
You're actually doing pretty good, bruh! I see where you rank on the events and new tracks and you're up there with the elite! Keep it up. Kicking my bum right now, but I havn't played the last 20 tracks. I'm missing about 17 million points :|

Thanx for giving me credit fam! I see u 2 ranking up in the elite club man. Crazy skills urself

Ya boi 🌿

negodyaeff
04-15-2018, 11:12 PM
Lol this thread. This game is about skill and emulator will not give it to you. Input method is just input method, you will get used to any in a less than week, it doesn't give you any advantage. Bigger screen is possible on any tablet too. iOS emulator doesn't exists but there's a lot of awesome players much better than Android emulator users. So your arguments are just absurd.

So. I hear people are playing this game on a pc or mac.

Cant ban for that.

Ya boi��

justinman114
04-17-2018, 01:41 AM
^^^^ thank you

Sardius77-TFG
04-18-2018, 08:08 PM
Good playin these days tho Sardius

Thanks! Decided to grind a few tracks, it feels like I may someday actually unlock 'em all so figured it was time to rank up a bit! 3 tracks a week is enough for me :D