PDA

View Full Version : Is it lag or cheat?

SpaceJim12
04-13-2018, 12:46 PM
I saw this many times after parry rework in season 5.
Past days, if you parry someone you had a free GB, and than you can land any attack you want from it. I agree, that this where to much. Now we have guaranteed heavy after light parry and guaranteed light after heavy parry.

But this just don't work properly. This happend not so often, so I did't care until yesterday. I played Dominion match and met Aramushi, who block absolutly everything. Once he just parry my teammate and than immediatly blocked my fiented light on Kensei, while I were behind him. I don't bilieve people could react that fast, so I told him he got a trigger to block. Of course this guy said "I'm just so good, that's all". Well, I offered him 1v1 to check it out. I took Glad and he took Conq. And than this thing happend twice. He started his light chain, I parried it, than thrown heavy and he blocked it easily. Second time I even try to thrown a light after parried his light, and he blocked it as well.

So, my question is he used some king of cheat, or he was just laggy guy from Antarctica?

Roseguard_Cpt
04-13-2018, 01:38 PM
For the first scenario where the opponent was Aramusha, he may have been hoping to have a double parry window by not attacking and could have wound up simply blocking because the attack didn't connect during the auto parry window.
For the second scenario (light parry into attempted heavy) you cannot get a heavy on Conq on light parry because the Conq recovers too quick, which is frustrating.
For the third scenario (light parry into attempted light) this is the one scenario that makes me a bit suspicious. In theory, because of Conq's quick recovery time, if you stopped for a fraction of a second to decide to throw a light instead of a heavy he could have blocked, but this is the one scenario that would have me suspicious of lag/cheats.
If you have a video, be sure to send it to support to get a more professional take on it than mine.

Hope this helps,
RGC

SaschoS
04-13-2018, 01:41 PM
I do not think this is a cheat (but I would not be surprised if it was devs do not know what a cheat is I guess). It is pretty ******ed that some champs (I see this often on Aramusha and Centurion) can block 360 and some cannot. I guess shield should have larger angle but not 360.

SpaceJim12
04-13-2018, 03:15 PM
For the second scenario (light parry into attempted heavy) you cannot get a heavy on Conq on light parry because the Conq recovers too quick, which is frustrating.

So devs promised us guaranteed heavy after light parry, and still some chars have to fast recovers to just block it? So balance!
And now when you said about recovery time, I start think, could gear stat on helmets, negative effect resistance could be the reason why someone recovers faster? It it does, we are in trouble...